• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 Sri Lankan Winners

Normally if we go to our DS 260 form it will be as completed right will it change into locked ?? But ours still showing as completed only and I received confirmation mail also about applying ds 260 from

Normally if we go to our DS 260 form it will be as completed right will it change into locked ?? But ours still showing as completed only and I received confirmation mail also about applying ds 260 from
You are good! DS-260 cannot be edited in "Completed" State. That's the reason to use the word "Locked", In a particular scenario you have to send a mail to KCC to unlock the DS260, Then it will re appear as "Incomplete"

PS - Once the DS260 is submitted it will appear as "Completed"

Thank you so much Sir and can we send requested documents before asked by kcc is it okay and is it possible? Because some are saying can and some says do not send like that I’m very confused
You are good! DS-260 cannot be edited in "Completed" State. That's the reason to use the word "Locked", In a particular scenario you have to send a mail to KCC to unlock the DS260, Then it will re appear as "Incomplete"

PS - Once the DS260 is submitted it will appear as "Completed"

Thank you so much Sir and can we send requested documents before asked by kcc is it okay and is it possible? Because some are saying can and some says do not send like that I’m very confused
No Problem at all :) , Please Don't call me sir, I'm just a random guy from Colombo. @Britsimon has addressed this through a video in youtube. I haven't submitted my DS260 yet therefore unfortunately I cannot answer that right now. Most of others are waiting for KCC's request to submit the required documents.

No Problem at all :) , Please Don't call me sir, I'm just a random guy from Colombo. @Britsimon has addressed this through a video in youtube. I haven't submitted my DS260 yet therefore unfortunately I cannot answer that right now. Most of others are waiting for KCC's request to submit the required documents.
why are they waiting to get mail from kcc without sending the document? And You have to fill up ds 260 from before this September right ? And did britsmon said that can send before they asked ?from
Kcc

Hello there I listened to his video and he says to submit the documents and should we attach the sponsor affidavit also ?

Hello there Hope you all doing good did anyone get mail from KCC ? It seems everyone has sent their documents before being asked

Hi Everyone,

We are slowly getting more and more members into this thread.

@MNE AS7xxx
@Dv22_92xx AS92xxx
@Dan_Carter AS16xxx
@lakshikadananji AS18xxx
@Shampoonile AS19xxx
@MelissaUS AS24xxx
@dv2022a AS26xxx
@adm123 AS26xxx
@hcf AS26xxx

How is it going so far for you guys? Submitted DS260? I'm getting married next month and planning to submit once I tie the knot.... :)
HI @Dan_Carter yeah, we can submit our DS-260 until September 2022, and also better add all the members for the DS260 otherwise unlock DS260 will take sometime as they have to manually
unlock it.

hi guys mine is AS13XXX
I've already send documents as britsimon instructed,send documents without being asked
there is a huge backlog so, do not delay your ds 260 or document submission
2021 african winner with 80000 case number has been interviewed due to early ds 260 and documents submission
there is a messanger group for sri lankan dv 2022 winners.

Last edited:
hi guys mine is AS13XXX
I've already send documents as britsimon instructed
there is a huge backlog so, do not delay your ds 260 or document submission
both cutris morission and brit simon ask to submit documents without being asked. so,why are some waiting for the email?
to verify refer to britsimon documents prodedure page and curtis morission telegram group.
If you go to britsimon's ask a qusiton page and read comments you can find documentarliy qualified high case numbers in asia over 20000.

both cutris morission and brit simon ask to submit documents without being asked. so,why are some waiting for the email?
to verify refer to britsimon documents prodedure page and curtis morission telegram group.
If you go to britsimon's ask a qusiton page and read comments you can find documentarliy qualified high case numbers in asia over 20000.
Hello there !!! As for now are they only sending mail for those who submitted DS early May??