• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 Sri Lankan Winners

Is there anyone who received DQ email (2022 winner)
I saw in other group , someone has mentioned that AS7*** has received the Document request mail. Also some OC 6XX. Not sure why still not received to us. since my case number is less than 100.

Hello, I have a question regarding i-134. As per US embassy in Sri Lanka, we have to submit i-134 during the interview. My case number is AS24xxx very high.
1. When should I get this filled from my sponsor? 2. And we have 3 applicants, does that mean it requires 3 forms?
Thank you.

Hello, I have a question regarding i-134. As per US embassy in Sri Lanka, we have to submit i-134 during the interview. My case number is AS24xxx very high.
1. When should I get this filled from my sponsor? 2. And we have 3 applicants, does that mean it requires 3 forms?
Thank you.
1. Since this can be sent via email, your sponsor can send it to you after you’ve received your 2NL.
2. Just one form, your derivatives will be listed in it.

Hi all, I'm a DV2022 winner from Srilanka with case number 26xxx, I am living in the middle east, anyone in this forum not residing in Srilanka?
wanted few clarifications of getting the civil documents?

Hey Lankan winners. Wondering if any of you guys can help me out. I'm a DV 2022 winner from Australia and both my parents are from Sri Lanka, Mum is from Kandy, and father is from Galle. In the section it asks about your parents I listed their birthplace as Sri Lanka and then it asks what province. I stated Sri Lanka for both of them, but thinking if I should go back and change as on their passport there's no mention of province.

Hey Lankan winners. Wondering if any of you guys can help me out. I'm a DV 2022 winner from Australia and both my parents are from Sri Lanka, Mum is from Kandy, and father is from Galle. In the section it asks about your parents I listed their birthplace as Sri Lanka and then it asks what province. I stated Sri Lanka for both of them, but thinking if I should go back and change as on their passport there's no mention of province.
In Sri Lanka we do not mention the province in the address line, so inserting/not inserting the province will not do a big harm to the application.

Also in ds260 filling the province is optional. hence I don't think this is a critical issue to go and change DS260, unless if you have any other major thing to change.

In Sri Lanka we do not mention the province in the address line, so inserting/not inserting the province will not do a big harm to the application.

Also in ds260 filling the province is optional. hence I don't think this is a critical issue to go and change DS260, unless if you have any other major thing to change.
thankyou for clarifying. Good luck in getting through.

Did your ds 260 form locked ?? How it locked after we received email from KCC for requesting or before that it being now 3 months after we filled ds 260 form is there any other proceedings we should do ?