• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 Sri Lankan Winners

Dan_Carter

Congratulations to all the winners from SL :) , Lets keep this thread posted with our status. My Case Number is AS00016***

Hi @MNE, I don't think there is another forum for DV2022 Winners. Hopefully most of the winners will update this thread once figure things out. Did you submit the DS-260?

@Dan_Carter, Not yet,
I am waiting for Passport of my children, it might get delay for few weeks due to prevailing situation in the country.
hope to submit by end of June.

what about you? have you submitted?

and do you another sri lankans who are selected for DV2022 ?

@Dan_Carter this refers to your post about other names "hettiarachchige"
were you able to accommodate all characters within the given space for " other names", If so how did you do that?

Hello,

Thank you for having this forum. Has anyone completed the DS 260 ? I have several question with regard my previous addresses. Did you guys fill that in DS 260. Did you put all the addresses like you stayed during university ?

I too in the process of filling DS260,
in my case I filled my permanent resident addresses as mostly I stayed at there.

better to ask the question at BritSimonsays - blog.

btw what is your CN?

@Dan_Carter this refers to your post about other names "hettiarachchige"
were you able to accommodate all characters within the given space for " other names", If so how did you do that?
@MNE Good Day! I Was able to add 23 characters including a space to other names field. There are so many validation errors in their forms. How many characters are we talking here? I don't think it will make a difference since most of us Lankans have way big names.

@MNE Good Day! I Was able to add 23 characters including a space to other names field. There are so many validation errors in their forms. How many characters are we talking here? I don't think it will make a difference since most of us Lankans have way big names.
@Dan_Carter I was talking about inserting the Vasagama attached my spouse name in NIC (not in PP), It is not allowed insert full surname including Vasagama (around 45 characters), that's my concern.

1. How did you include all? were 23 characters sufficient to represent your other name?

2. What was your response for follwings
a) Medical : Vaccination documents as per the US Law : YES/NO (if No, explanation ??)
b) Miscellaneous 1: perform skilled/unskilled labor without Sec. of Labor certification: YES/NO ( If Yes Explanation??)

Last edited:
2. What was your response for follwings
a) Medical : Vaccination documents as per the US Law : YES/NO (if No, explanation ??)
b) Miscellaneous 1: perform skilled/unskilled labor without Sec. of Labor certification: YES/NO ( If Yes Explanation??)
2a) no, explanation: will get done at visa medical
2B) doesn’t matter, explanation: not relevant for diversity visa category

Reactions: MNE
@MNE Yeah 23 was enough under the "Other Names Used" field. I entered "Perera" as my surename and enterd "*********** Arachchige" as Other names used.

@MNE @Shampoonile Yes I have submitted the DS-260.
@Shampoonile I don't think you have to mention temporary addresses / annexes that you have stayed. There is no way for US embassy to validate such thing. Don't stress out you have a good chance as well.
Thank you bery much. But my friend would this be a problem when getting police clearance someday ?

If you dong mind guys, shall we create a messenger group for DV winners 2022. We can keep this as well. I thought it would better platform to keep in touch and ahare info.