• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Again, I’d refer you to the OC thread to see how the other kiwis did it and to check whether or not theirs somehow went through NVC (NVC doesn’t deal with DV cases and my understanding was theirs were sent from Auckland embassy to interviewing embassy, but maybe I missed something in this particular process).
If I may, I too think SusieQQQ is correct. Shouldn't it go to the Embassy in Bern or to the applicant so that he can submit it directly? By the way, some countries like Japan issue the PCC in sealed envelope with strict instructions to submit it to the Embassy unopened. Perhaps you can write to NZ through the NZ embassy where you reside giving the specific place where it should be sent and request to expedite.

I called ACK this morning they told me to refer to NVC couldn't or wouldn't help me. I've made a new inquiry at the NZ police and asked them to send it straight to Bern instead of ACK. I hope they gonna do that!
Same they told me the same, u need to email ur embassy n ask them to request from ack, that is what i did.

They
I called ACK this morning they told me to refer to NVC couldn't or wouldn't help me. I've made a new inquiry at the NZ police and asked them to send it straight to Bern instead of ACK. I hope they gonna do that!
they wont do that, they will send it to ack.

Same they told me the same, u need to email ur embassy n ask them to request from ack, that is what i did.
Well the actual form 'section 14 overseas' is begin used for all ppc visa inquiries. Apparently at the embassy they don't know whether it's for a lottery card or any other visa that's why they sent the form to NVC i guess. So my fault to not make it clear what purpose it had. The embassy here in bern told me they've made a doc request at NVC. Hope that works out! I'm gonna do a new ppc inquiry and see what the NZ police tells me, I'll try to call ACK again once they received the new inquiry and explain what's the reason for it is and where it should go. Any other ideas are highly welcome

Hey Guys,

My DV interview is tomorrow at Aug 17 7:30AM GMT +2. At a Southern African embassy.

The day before yesterday I received a checklist of the documents I am supposed to carry to the interview from the local embassy. On the list they put Afidavit of Support. Up until this point I did not see any checklist that had this document on it. Upon going back to the website show steps for dv applicants, with the list of required documents, I did find it, but it stated specifically for family-based migration, which I must have thought at the time did not have anything to do with dv. I also noted a couple of hours ago, after reading the list for 100th time that it's a generic immigrant list and not specifically for DV

The rest of my documents were ready more that a month ago. If I had known I would have done all I could to prepare.

Since I saw that requirement. I have been asking around and it's very hard to find someone willing to do that especially on such short notice.

Is it really required for my case? Can I get disqualified for this? Or will they give me a grace period to produce it?

I am lost and worried.

I am sorry for the rambling and last minute panic.

Hey Guys,

My DV interview is tomorrow at Aug 17 7:30AM GMT +2. At a Southern African embassy.

The day before yesterday I received a checklist of the documents I am supposed to carry to the interview from the local embassy. On the list they put Afidavit of Support. Up until this point I did not see any checklist that had this document on it. Upon going back to the website show steps for dv applicants, with the list of required documents, I did find it, but it stated specifically for family-based migration, which I must have thought at the time did not have anything to do with dv. I also noted a couple of hours ago, after reading the list for 100th time that it's a generic immigrant list and not specifically for DV

The rest of my documents were ready more that a month ago. If I had known I would have done all I could to prepare.

Since I saw that requirement. I have been asking around and it's very hard to find someone willing to do that especially on such short notice.

Is it really required for my case? Can I get disqualified for this? Or will they give me a grace period to produce it?

I am lost and worried.

I am sorry for the rambling and last minute panic.
The embassies often send out a generic documents list, not all of which are applicable to DV. The DV selectee website even notes this fact (“Please note that some of the information included in these instructions may apply to immigrant visa classifications other than diversity visas.“ in the section on consulate specific instruction).
Does it specifically say i134 ? Which consulate, Johannesburg?

The embassies often send out a generic documents list, not all of which are applicable to DV. The DV selectee website even notes this fact (“Please note that some of the information included in these instructions may apply to immigrant visa classifications other than diversity visas.“ in the section on consulate specific instruction).
Does it specifically say i134 ? Which consulate?
It specifically says:

(context: there is a list and its the 8th item on the list)

'8. Affidavit of Support – Affidavit of support and relevant tax documents'

Its the Lilongwe, Malawi Consulate

It specifically says:

Did. you get the standard list that looks the same as the one on their section of the DoS website for everyone?

i tend to think its generic and not for Dv, regardless, there’s nothing you seem to be able to do about it now so go to the interview and if it does turn out they require one from you, you’ll be put on AP until you can produce one.

It specifically says:

I advise people to assume the I-134 is needed. The I-134 is to address concerns that you might become a public charge, and this consideration is part of *every* immigrant case. However, you might be able to satisfy the questions based on a highly in demand profession/skill, personal savings or even a decent plan about how you will survive financially.

Hi guys!
After almost 3 months of waiting for an administrative processing, my visa was still approved. But there was a very stupid and offensive situation. My trusted person took my passport at the point of issue and by mistake he opened an envelope with documents that cannot be opened. Has anyone had such a situation? What can be done? I wrote to the embassy, but no response yet.

Hi guys!
After almost 3 months of waiting for an administrative processing, my visa was still approved. But there was a very stupid and offensive situation. My trusted person took my passport at the point of issue and by mistake he opened an envelope with documents that cannot be opened. Has anyone had such a situation? What can be done? I wrote to the embassy, but no response yet.
That is unfortunate, you'll need to wait for a response from the embassy as you cannot use the opened envelope as is. They will (hopefully) ask you to return the envelope and re-issue it.

Hi guys!
After almost 3 months of waiting for an administrative processing, my visa was still approved. But there was a very stupid and offensive situation. My trusted person took my passport at the point of issue and by mistake he opened an envelope with documents that cannot be opened. Has anyone had such a situation? What can be done? I wrote to the embassy, but no

Hi guys!
Why were you in the administrative process?

Did. you get the standard list that looks the same as the one on their section of the DoS website for everyone?

i tend to think its generic and not for Dv, regardless, there’s nothing you seem to be able to do about it now so go to the interview and if it does turn out they require one from you, you’ll be put on AP until you can produce one.
It seems like it was a standard list.

I had my interview two hours ago.

I did the oath, and was asked one question, explain my career. After that, she approved my visa.

Noone asked me about the affidavit of support.

hello , please i received a message from KCC saying my case number is now current for interview processing , does that mean you’ll by all mean receive your interview date before the tyme reaches , because it will be ending on september 30th . 2022AF3? any help ?

Я не знаю. На собеседовании нам с мужем задали по одному вопросу - что нам делать, после того как консул сказал, что нужна административная проверка и паспорта будут через 1-3 дня. Спустя всего почти 3 месяца визу оформили. Дополнительные документы не запрашивались.И наша работа точно не повод для административной обработки.

Well the actual form 'section 14 overseas' is begin used for all ppc visa inquiries. Apparently at the embassy they don't know whether it's for a lottery card or any other visa that's why they sent the form to NVC i guess. So my fault to not make it clear what purpose it had. The embassy here in bern told me they've made a doc request at NVC. Hope that works out! I'm gonna do a new ppc inquiry and see what the NZ police tells me, I'll try to call ACK again once they received the new inquiry and explain what's the reason for it is and where it should go. Any other ideas are highly welcome
Else u can apply again through vetting police they will process ur pcc in 2 days .

Hello, I have my interview in September and I have a problem. When I was applying I put one of my two last names as middle name (the second last name). I don’t know what to answer if the CO asked me about this during the interview.
Also I was livin for the last ten month I another country as a student and because of that the country refused to give me a police clearance. How can I do about it. Thanks