• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hi,

Just wanted to give an update. As previous "I'm from Northern Ireland, single applicant, submitted my DS260 on May 18th, received document request on the 19th of August. Case number: EU15xxx"

Documents sent off - 29th August 2021

Email confirmation from KCC for DQ - 19th October 2021

I've updated this onto the tracker too.

Thanks,
F
Thnks

I am dv 2022 winner submitted ds260 at 12 may. I got documents requested on 12th august and I sent the documents on 31st august but I am not getting reply from kcc. And almost it’s 7weeks plus and they process the documents with in 3-6 weeks. So any help/information about this issue??
Case no AF5xxx.

Yes may be because even though they send DRQ mail It’ll get too long to hear from kcc back for 2NL and because of the delay the fiscal year will be over right then will lose the chances!!!!☹️
Are you saying that if you don’t get a mail by December you’ve lost your chance of a visa? Really?

I am dv 2022 winner submitted ds260 at 12 may. I got documents requested on 12th august and I sent the documents on 31st august but I am not getting reply from kcc. And almost it’s 7weeks plus and they process the documents with in 3-6 weeks. So any help/information about this issue??
Case no AF5xxx.
There's no issue as of now, you just need to remain patient. Add your timeline update to the DV 2022 CP Timeline, you'll be able to see and monitor and compare other selectees' progress to yours from that spreadsheet also.

Yes may be because even though they send DRQ mail It’ll get too long to hear from kcc back for 2NL and because of the delay the fiscal year will be over right then will lose the chances!!!!☹️
Are you saying that if you don’t get a mail by December you’ve lost your chance of a visa? Really?
Can you please stop being so pessimistic and causing unnecessary panic in the forum?

No worries they sent within 8 weeks you may get coming days !!
Case no AF5xxx.

Can you please stop being so pessimistic and causing unnecessary panic in the forum?
☹️☹️sorry for that but I’m very disappointed and regretting for not submitted on early May that’s why I talked like that I’m really very sorry and in our country also we are facing many problems ☹️

Case no AF5xxx.
We got DR around the same time. Waited for around 7 weeks and emailed and got DQed email the next day. Coincidence? Maybe. No harm in mailing KCC. At least you will get peace of mind.

Have your documents been requested?
Unofrtunately not yet. Even though I originally submitted my ds-260 form on May 8th (also sent documents proactively mid June), I think that ds resubmission after unlock pushed my case to this latter date (end of July).

Too bad I was soon to realize my unlock request was so uncalled for, given the fact I only made few minor changes, nothing essential really.
But I only did it because @Britsimon said unlocking your ds causes no harm or delay to your case and that KCC only cares about the original ds submission date, for all it matters.

Not trying to put this on our guy Brit - he's an amazing contributor to what's left of DV processing order today, and surely it was my call to request the unlock after all, but this wrong turn probably cost me seeing all these 8th, 9th, 10th May fellow early birds being DQed for quite some time now - while I'm refreshing my inbox 50 times a day worrying about what's wrong with my case. :rolleyes:

Thats the whole point...they should process docs for lower no# rather than higher no#'s who probably will not even get the change to be interviewed if they do their jobs well.....they are wasting time process higher no# as of now....they should process lower no# and give them interview....ps I have a medium high no# for my region but low enough to get a interview b4 fiscal year ends....
Why not pass the candidates who are currently DQ to the interview rather than waiting for the case number to be current !?

Hello all, is there any knowledge whether smaller consulate with say 100 winners like Israel are better than bigger consulates like Warsaw (~ 8000 winners this year serving several countries) in processing visas?

Hello all, is there any knowledge whether smaller consulate with say 100 winners like Israel are better than bigger consulates like Warsaw (~ 8000 winners this year serving several countries) in processing visas?
Hard to say this year especially. Often, the # of selectees happens to correspond in general with how busy a consulate is for immigrant visas, and the capacity of the consulate in general. So for example smaller consulates may have say just one morning or afternoon a week where they process selectees and other immigrant visas (the one I went through was like this) whereas the bigger ones may do it daily. The only real capacity issues we’ve seen in the past are known and shown by particular countries having separate limits in the VB (generally Egypt, Nepal, iran) so you can probably assume if a country does not have a separate cutoff that the processing is not an issue.

In my DS-260 i chose "Yes" for the Security and Background info question which is (Do you have documentation to establish that you have received vaccinations in accordance with U.S. law? even though I did not take the vaccinations, do I need to unlock my DS-260 to adjust it to "No" ? or it is not a big deal to adjust it ?

Hi , I have received my document request on Aug 30th and sent all documents on Aug 31th . It is now around 7 weeks and I have not received any confirmation yet except an automated email that says processing takes 3-6 weeks . Is this normal and what is the recommendation ?