• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hi , I have received my document request on Aug 30th and sent all documents on Aug 31th . It is now around 7 weeks and I have not received any confirmation yet except an automated email that says processing takes 3-6 weeks . Is this normal and what is the recommendation ?
what's your case number?

In my DS-260 i chose "Yes" for the Security and Background info question which is (Do you have documentation to establish that you have received vaccinations in accordance with U.S. law? even though I did not take the vaccinations, do I need to unlock my DS-260 to adjust it to "No" ? or it is not a big deal to adjust it ?
Don’t worry about it as you will have those by the time you interview- that is part of what you get at the visa medical

Don’t worry about it as you will have those by the time you interview- that is part of what you get at the visa medical
Aww thank you so much for your reply, one more last question, if you don't mind, I checked my status too late in first October and suprinsgly I won, and I filled the DS-260, can I still be interviewed ?

-Filled DS-260 in 6 October 2021
-No e-mail from KCC yet
-CN: 2022AS11***

Aww thank you so much for your reply, one more last question, if you don't mind, I checked my status too late in first October and suprinsgly I won, and I filled the DS-260, can I still be interviewed ?

-Filled DS-260 in 6 October 2021
-No e-mail from KCC yet
-CN: 2022AS11***
Yes of course if your CN gets current and docs processed

Hi,

I saw one guy in OC Region that has been requested for documents today 20.10.2021 and he has submitted his ds260 on 20th May.
So far this is the latest ds260 being processed i have seen!
We are in the middle of the week and we are seeing that we are moving faster than the last two weeks, wait and see until the end of the week.

Please keep us informed if anyone knows of any other dates like 21, 22, 23 May!

I just saw on the tracking sheet that someone got DQ (requested and doc sent on aug 28)...I got requested on Aug 19 and submitted on Aug 25...almost 55 days now(8 weeks) and still haven't received DQ. :(

Hi,
I Emailed KCC to change my interview location 3 weeks ago and last night they responded with an autoreply indicating that "you should include your case number and date of birth"... although I had included all these specifications in my Email... I wonder why?
What should I do now?

Can anyone confirm if the sent their Ds 260 in August received documents request. Kindly let me know if you know anyone like that.
Getting quite frustrated

Hi,

I saw one guy in OC Region that has been requested for documents today 20.10.2021 and he has submitted his ds260 on 20th May.
So far this is the latest ds260 being processed i have seen!
We are in the middle of the week and we are seeing that we are moving faster than the last two weeks, wait and see until the end of the week.

Please keep us informed if anyone knows of any other dates like 21, 22, 23 May!
KCC STILL WORKING ON DS SENT THEM ON 19TH AND 20 TH OF MAY

No it isn’t. There’s about 40 dv22 winners from Balkan in our Viber group and we have our own separate statistics spreadsheet. 100% authentic data.
well keep us inform about the changes, now things are becoming unpredictable if the information are real!

Hi,
I Emailed KCC to change my interview location 3 weeks ago and last night they responded with an autoreply indicating that "you should include your case number and date of birth"... although I had included all these specifications in my Email... I wonder why?
What should I do now?
Hi
I also emailed to KCC about change interview location. 2 times they send me same email as your about indicate your CN , date of birth although i had indicated
But last they send me email this

Thank you for your inquiry.
Once the DS-260 for the Principal Applicant has been submitted, the Interview Location can only be updated by the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC). Please send your request to KCCDV@state.gov. You will need to include information that explains why you need the interview location changed. Unless they are in the U.S. and adjusting status, all applicants on the case will be scheduled for interview with the Principal Applicant. You should contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate directly to arrange separate interviews, if needed. If you need to change your interview location because your residency has changed, you will need to include the new address in your email along with your case number, Principal Applicant’s name, and complete date of birth in the following format (MMDDYYYY). You will also need to request that KCC unlock your DS-260, so that you can update your application with your new address. (Please note that Post Office Boxes and mailing addresses in care of another person do not justify a change of interview location.) If your interview has already been scheduled, you must contact the embassy at which you have been scheduled to determine if your case can be transferred to a different location.

hi, i sent my DS 260 on May 19th then the documents on July 24th without being asked.I received the request for the documents on October 19th.