• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hi
I also emailed to KCC about change interview location. 2 times they send me same email as your about indicate your CN , date of birth although i had indicated
But last they send me email this

Thank you for your inquiry.
Once the DS-260 for the Principal Applicant has been submitted, the Interview Location can only be updated by the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC). Please send your request to KCCDV@state.gov. You will need to include information that explains why you need the interview location changed. Unless they are in the U.S. and adjusting status, all applicants on the case will be scheduled for interview with the Principal Applicant. You should contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate directly to arrange separate interviews, if needed. If you need to change your interview location because your residency has changed, you will need to include the new address in your email along with your case number, Principal Applicant’s name, and complete date of birth in the following format (MMDDYYYY). You will also need to request that KCC unlock your DS-260, so that you can update your application with your new address. (Please note that Post Office Boxes and mailing addresses in care of another person do not justify a change of interview location.) If your interview has already been scheduled, you must contact the embassy at which you have been scheduled to determine if your case can be transferred to a different location.
That's exactly the Email I received. So, what should we do now? is it a sign that they don't want to change embassies?

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that today (Wednesday) we got the appointment email. Our interview will be at the US Embassy in Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, on December 5.

Our case number is 2022AS32XX. We’re a family of three. My husband is the main applicant and my little son and myself are derivatives.

– We submitted DS260 on May 10, 2021.
– We sent the documents without being asked on July 22,2021.
– KCC sent us a request to send the documents on August 11, 2021. We sent all the required documents again to them on the same day (August 11)
- Our number is current for November bulletin 2021.
- We got DQ on Sep 20,2021

Best of luck to everyone.

Dears,

Quick question I just received the email asking for the documents (submitted my DS260 on may 19th), should I resend the DS 260 with the email or just the docs. Also silly question should I write something in the body of the email?? Thanks a thousand!!

Salut25

Send all documents only, you cannot resend DS260, it's already submitted.

It's not required to write anything in email body, but you can write your name and case number if you want.

HI everyone i had entered wrong email by mistake on Ds 260 been requesting kcc to unlock my case to update my email can they open my case if i request them with a different email and how long does it take for them to unlock the case.

I did a little calculation on the data in Sm1smom spreadsheet.
Not a huge sample (and not sure how statistically significant).
Practically it shows that perhaps 50% of the submittals so far, happened by May 29th.
And also that the peak in the slope is around the 20th of May.
IF this is true, we might expect that KCC will go a little faster, when say we pass May 25th

1634785672006.png

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that today (Wednesday) we got the appointment email. Our interview will be at the US Embassy in Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, on December 5.

Our case number is 2022AS32XX. We’re a family of three. My husband is the main applicant and my little son and myself are derivatives.

– We submitted DS260 on May 10, 2021.
– We sent the documents without being asked on July 22,2021.
– KCC sent us a request to send the documents on August 11, 2021. We sent all the required documents again to them on the same day (August 11)
- We got DQ on Sep 20,2021

Aww good luck to you and your family, I am very glad to hear that they starting the interview process, , could you please if you don't mind tell me is there any expiry date for the Police Certification you got ? because I have a request letter from the U.S. Embassy, Riyadh, and I don't want to submit it to the Police Station as I think if I hand in my request letter to them it might be holding an expiration period and it will be invalid by the time of my interview, am I wrong ?

- My CN. is almost high 2022AS11***

Last edited:
Aww good luck to you and your family, I am very glad to hear that they starting the interview process, , could you please if you don't mind tell me is there any expiry date for the Police Certification you got ? because I have a request letter from the U.S. Embassy, Riyadh, and I don't want to submit it to the Police Station as I think if I hand in my request letter to them it might be holding an expiration period and it will be invalid by the time of my interview, am I wrong ?

- My CN. is almost high 2022AS11***
As far as I know, the police certificate is valid for two years. The certificate in Saudi Arabia is valid for three months but Brit Simon says the embassy accepts the police certificate even if it is one year old.

As far as I know, the police certificate is valid for two years. The certificate in Saudi Arabia is valid for three months but Brit Simon says the embassy accepts the police certificate even if it is one year old.
Thank you Ms. Sabrina for your reply. May Allah bless you and your loved family.

Now we are seeing more often people said i got an email from kcc. It seems things are going for good now and there are also interview schedules.
Let's wait and see and let's create a good energy GO DV2022!

I am seeing in EU spreadsheet there are cases that are submitted in Jun and Jul that are requested from kcc to send the documents.
Hard to predict now how the process works with ds260.
Just to remind you dv 2022 spreadsheet (you can find it here in the forum) this is where we track data and understand what is happening, no need to write all your information try to be careful just like anyone has.

Hello everyone

Our case number is 2022EU4XXX. We’re a family from Macedonia.

– We submitted DS260 on juny 30, 2021.
– We sent the documents without being asked on September 24,2021.
- We dont have DQ on Sep 20,2021

I am seeing in EU spreadsheet there are cases that are submitted in Jun and Jul that are requested from kcc to send the documents.
Hard to predict now how the process works with ds260.
Just to remind you dv 2022 spreadsheet (you can find it here in the forum) this is where we track data and understand what is happening, no need to write all your information try to be careful just like anyone has.
From your observation of the spreadsheet is there any particular pattern (date of DS260 submissions, CN, etc)?
Have all the cases with DS-260 in on 17th and 18th been asked to submit documents?

Just maybe KCC is divided/sorted applicants into sets, and each department to evaluate cases from a particular set. Therefore sets with fewer applicants are moving faster than others.

@miloslaw too. ??

Hello everyone

Our case number is 2022EU4XXX. We’re a family from Macedonia.

– We submitted DS260 on juny 30, 2021.
– We sent the documents without being asked on September 24,2021.
- We dont have DQ on Sep 20,2021

Add your timeline to the CP Timeline Tracker spreadsheet.