• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hello
I am the winner of DV 2022 I have completed DS 260 and in the section of countries I have visited I have marked only Italy and German.
While to go to Germany I used the land route by bus, but the places I passed like Croatia, or Slovenia I did not mark in the form, in the passport are marked the daily stamps that I received when I entered and left along the way.
Is it a problem that I did not list them as states in the ds 260 form.
I emphasize that in these countries I have not stayed but I myself have followed the land road itinerary that in these cases the road to Germany has lasted 2 days

Hello
I am the winner of DV 2022 I have completed DS 260 and in the section of countries I have visited I have marked only Italy and German.
While to go to Germany I used the land route by bus, but the places I passed like Croatia, or Slovenia I did not mark in the form, in the passport are marked the daily stamps that I received when I entered and left along the way.
Is it a problem that I did not list them as states in the ds 260 form.
I emphasize that in these countries I have not stayed but I myself have followed the land road itinerary that in these cases the road to Germany has lasted 2 days
you are THE winner!

Hi everyone hope you are all in good health, first of all I want to thank whoever helped this forum to help many people to go through DV process you all deserve all the love in the world. I have been thinking of the visa bulletin since I am 2022_AS_65XX if the visa bulletin for the next two months continues as the same for Asia region(2700 +1400 + 1400 + 1400) I will be current in December can anyone relate on that ? I know that the numbers in the visa bulletin depend on the number of the applicant whose send their document, is there any speculation on what will come in the next three visa bulletin?

DV 2022AF5K, Submitted DS 260 on 12 May, sent document without being asked 17 July, unlocked on 10 august and resubmitted the same day, till now I have not received Document Request email. what can be the cause? is the unlock caused delay or its because I already sent documents without being asked?

DV 2022AF5K, Submitted DS 260 on 12 May, sent document without being asked 17 July, unlocked on 10 august and resubmitted the same day, till now I have not received Document Request email. what can be the cause? is the unlock caused delay or its because I already sent documents without being asked?
I submitted ds260 on may 10th and asked for unlock the same day,i had already sent the documents without them asking.On august 11th i got documents request and one day after they completed my unlock request

I submitted ds260 on may 10th and asked for unlock the same day,i had already sent the documents without them asking.On august 11th i got documents request and one day after they completed my unlock request
document request came after they have unlocked and you resubmitted?

Passports don't need any translation or notarization.
Thank You for your response. Also one more question, For example, one of the Green card winner's children is 19 years old and graduated High School. Do we need to e-mail this document as well to KCC or do we need just to have this document present on an interview? If a document is in Native language and in English we still need to translate separate this document with a notary stamp? Also if winner's wife's School certificate has to be e-mailed to KCC as well or just to be present in an interview?
Thank You very much,

Thank You for your response. Also one more question, For example, one of the Green card winner's children is 19 years old and graduated High School. Do we need to e-mail this document as well to KCC or do we need just to have this document present on an interview? If a document is in Native language and in English we still need to translate separate this document with a notary stamp? Also if winner's wife's School certificate has to be e-mailed to KCC as well or just to be present in an interview?
Thank You very much,
You need the "applicable" documents for the selectee and all of their eligible derivatives to be sent to KCC. Educational documents are not required to be sent to KCC. Only the main selectee is required to present the educational document(s) at the embassy, unless their selection is based on cross-charging to their spouse's country of birth in which case the spouse will also be required to present their educational document(s) too.

You need the "applicable" documents for the selectee and all of their eligible derivatives to be sent to KCC. Educational documents are not required to be sent to KCC. Only the main selectee is required to present the educational document(s) at the embassy, unless their selection is based on cross-charging to their spouse's country of birth in which case the spouse will also be required to present their educational document(s) too.
Thank You for your response. Spouse graduated School in another country then at age 19 moved to the current country from which husband won the Green card. So the spouse has to have as well translation at the interview right?
Thank You

Good day,
Question regarding Military Serve. If the selectee has an official military-issued book but did not serve in the military due to health issues and is all stated in the book, this needs to be translated/notarized and e-mailed to KCC as well or just to be present at the interview?
Thank you very much,

Thank You for your response. Spouse graduated School in another country then at age 19 moved to the current country from which husband won the Green card. So the spouse has to have as well translation at the interview right?
Thank You
Spouse needs translation of which document??? Are you asking about spouse's educational document?

Hi,
I am DV2022 Winner AS16** of Nepal but I am residing in the United States and in a student visa. My number gets current in the month of November. I submitted DS-260 in May and till now I haven’t heard back from KCC to send the documents to them but I have submitted the documents without being asked. I did receive the email from KCC saying documents have been received and are being processed. So what should I do next since my number is going to be current in November?
Thank you

Hi,
I am DV2022 Winner AS16** of Nepal but I am residing in the United States and in a student visa. My number gets current in the month of November. I submitted DS-260 in May and till now I haven’t heard back from KCC to send the documents to them but I have submitted the documents without being asked. I did receive the email from KCC saying documents have been received and are being processed. So what should I do next since my number is going to be current in November?
Thank you
Are you processing AOS or CP?

Yes, spouse education document, (is it should be translated for an interview as well?)
Did I not already explain here only the main applicant needs to present the educational document, or is your selection cross charged to your spouse's country of birth?