• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hello guys

I am trying to login to dvprogram website for past 3 hours to view my 1NL (selection letter) but after filling all details it says requested URL was rejected, contact administrator. Is the site down or is it that it has become locked?

Hello guys

I am trying to login to dvprogram website for past 3 hours to view my 1NL (selection letter) but after filling all details it says requested URL was rejected, contact administrator. Is the site down or is it that it has become locked?
I too experience the same, may be common issue.

A question to everybody that submitted the DS260. Were you able to insert the messaging accounts in the form? I don't recall that there was the option to do so, but I am not sure 100%. Say Telegram or Whatapp

What is the historic timeline for my case number becoming current and me receiving my 2NL? My case number is AF30XXX. I have found by March in previous years AF30XXX to becomes current. Is this accurate or am I reading the data wrong?

Also just to clarify the timeline between the 2NL and the scheduled interview date; is it usually 6 Weeks?

And should I be granted the visa, how long does it take from the interview to receiving your passport with the visa and your packet?

And I noted that the US is going to start requiring covid vaccines for green card applicants, does that include DV lottery? And when do I have to present evidence of my vaccination if its true?

Apologies for all the questions but I am trying to be prepared as possible for any outcome.

What is the historic timeline for my case number becoming current and me receiving my 2NL? My case number is AF30XXX. I have found by March in previous years AF30XXX to becomes current. Is this accurate or am I reading the data wrong?

Also just to clarify the timeline between the 2NL and the scheduled interview date; is it usually 6 Weeks?

And should I be granted the visa, how long does it take from the interview to receiving your passport with the visa and your packet?

And I noted that the US is going to start requiring covid vaccines for green card applicants, does that include DV lottery? And when do I have to present evidence of my vaccination if its true?

Apologies for all the questions but I am trying to be prepared as possible for any outcome.
Please number questions to make it easier.

1. I am assuming you’ve looked at the history on britsimonsays website?
2. Usually but can be anywhere from 4-8 weeks depending on exact interview date (this year some have even been shorter notice bit that’s rare)
3. Depends on your consulate. If no problems with the case usually within a week.
4. Yes, all immigrant visas have the same medical requirements. You’ll need to show all required vaccines (Covid and others) have been obtained at your medical appointment, if you are missing any the panel doctor will administer them.

A question to everybody that submitted the DS260. Were you able to insert the messaging accounts in the form? I don't recall that there was the option to do so, but I am not sure 100%. Say Telegram or Whatapp

Hello,

can anybody answer, please?
It is a doubt that I am having but I am seeing no reply to this info request

Thank you

Guma77

When I filled out my DS in 2019 there was no telegram or whatsapp in the drop down list and I did not consider it was necessary to mention them additionally.

Also it's required to add 'social media handles' and messaging apps don't have those, they are linked to phone numbers. So I assume that adding phone number covers apps too. Just my opinion.

Hola, tengo una pregunta sobre el boletín de visas. Mi número de caso es SA25XX, como he visto en los boletines de ediciones anteriores, en los últimos meses de septiembre y octubre solo se muestran los números 1500 o 1700, esto significaría que nunca se tramitará mi caso por tener un número alto que ¿Nunca ha aparecido en ningún boletín de visas?
What it means is that your Case Number will be processed when appears the word "CURRENT" in the Bulletin. In 2021, higher numbers were proccesed. You have chances, but it will take longer than others.

What it means is that your Case Number will be processed when appears the word "CURRENT" in the Bulletin. In 2021, higher numbers were proccesed. You have chances, but it will take longer than others.
Doesnt necessarily have to be that way.....we are not affection by immigration ban like the winners did in 2020 and 2021....one of things that can mess this year up is the way kcc processing documents....most people already current have not been DQ yet.... but I guess thats cause the first few months things a bit slow....and another is covid.....

Hey guys, i have a question..
I got my supporting documents mid august and scanned them just in case cause i thought i'd receive the request email sooner... Anyways, now that i didnt receive anything yet... Should i get new documents and scan them again once i get the email or the old ones from august are fine?

Only the main applicant.
Is this specified by kcc? Back in the day when we just handed in docs at the consulate we were told we each needed a copy submitted. Reason is that each person gets their own A file. I don’t know if it’s different for kcc submission purposes?

Could it be that the 'doc request' email is automatically generated once a CN's DS260's are processed, rather than when the DS260 file is opened. This would make more sense as to why doc requests are not being sent in CN order, or in the order of submission to KCC. CN's that are quicker to process would receive their Doc Request first irrespective of CN, irrespective of date DS260 was submitted and irrespective of how many derivatives there are.

2022OC2**
DS-260 submitted May 11 EST
Documents Submitted w/o request June 29 EST
Family of 2 (husband & wife)
Haven’t heard from KCC yet – patiently waiting

Hey guys, i have a question..
I got my supporting documents mid august and scanned them just in case cause i thought i'd receive the request email sooner... Anyways, now that i didnt receive anything yet... Should i get new documents and scan them again once i get the email or the old ones from august are fine?
Unless you got married, divorced, had a baby or got arrested in the last two weeks, I’m going to file this under “overthinking” ;)

Is this specified by kcc? Back in the day when we just handed in docs at the consulate we were told we each needed a copy submitted. Reason is that each person gets their own A file. I don’t know if it’s different for kcc submission purpose

Is this specified by kcc? Back in the day when we just handed in docs at the consulate we were told we each needed a copy submitted. Reason is that each person gets their own A file. I don’t know if it’s different for kcc submission purposes?
Yoy are RIGHT! It says:"You and each family member immigrating with you to the United States should collect the civil documents that are required to support your visa application." birth certificate, police certificate, marriage certificate, passport, military records"

So, it's better to upload the marriage certificate two times... once for me and once for my husband.. right?