• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hi, I just realized on my birth certificate instead of my mother's birth names, I used her name after marriage. But when filling the ds 260, I used her birth names. Should I call for unloading the ds 260 form. Thanks
Which name does your mom currently go by? If she’s going by her marital name, then you need to list that as her name, and list her maiden name (name before marriage) in the Other Names section of the form. If she’s currently going by her maiden name, you need to list that as her name and list her marital name under the Other Names section.

Hello everyone, I am from Venezuela case number 2022SA00001xxx, I received mail from KCC requesting civil documents and I already sent them, today I requested the debit of the 260 to correct the following:

1.- Include high school information
2.- Place in English the information of the university degree
3.- Place in English the name of the present employer
4.- Add master's courses completed although it was not completed
5.- Add university studies that are currently in progress
6.- Add a social network
7.- Modify the embassy for the interview because it places Brazil and Venezuela corresponds to Colombia

Please tell me if I am correct in requesting the unblocking of 260? And, should I resend the documents once I correct the 260?

Thank you for your time

Hello everyone, I am from Venezuela case number 2022SA00001xxx, I received mail from KCC requesting civil documents and I already sent them, today I requested the debit of the 260 to correct the following:

6.- Add a social network
7.- Modify the embassy for the interview because it places Brazil and Venezuela corresponds to Colombia

Please tell me if I am correct in requesting the unblocking of 260? And, should I resend the documents once I correct the 260?

Thank you for your time

write me by message... telegram grup ... DV-2022 Venezuela

Hello, I have a couple questions (I'm sorry if already been answered).

1) Should addresses be translated or in US format? Or it is ok to use the local format/language (Venezuela/Spanish)
2) I am a Computer Engineer, why should I put in te fields "Course of study" and "Degree, Diploma or Certificate received"

Thank you so much for your help!

Submitted my DS-260 but forgot to add my high school education.
I also have 10 years work experience, a bachelor of science in computer science and a graduate diploma.

Should I reopen my case to add my high school information?

6.- Add a social network

Thank you for your time
You didn’t add social network at all?

Hello, in my DS260 I wrote only a university degree. Do I need to unlock my DS and write high school education?
2022EU19xxx

I tried to ask this question at britsimon blog but I have some issues with browser so not sure if it will be posted there. Lets try to resolve it here.

My question is regarding submition of the documents and military records. For my country, Serbia, at Travel.state DV page, Step 6 - Submit supporting documents it states:
"Persons who have served in the military forces of any country must submit a copy of their military record. Note: Military records from certain countries are unavailable. More specific information is available online on our Reciprocity by Country webpage."

At the bottom of the same page it states: "Please visit the List of U.S. Embassies and Consulates to review Embassy/Consulate instructions provided by your city."

At the reciprocity page it states that military records are "Unavailable"
On the other hand when you click for the list of US Embassies and consulates and choose Belgrade it says "If you have served in any country’s military: Military records, and a photocopy."

As I did serve in millitary now I am confused if I follow reciprocity page or the information from US Embassies and Cosulates page regarding the submission of documents

Thanks

Submitted my DS-260 but forgot to add my high school education.
I also have 10 years work experience, a bachelor of science in computer science and a graduate diploma.

Should I reopen my case to add my high school information?
Hi there which country r u from??

I tried to ask this question at britsimon blog but I have some issues with browser so not sure if it will be posted there. Lets try to resolve it here.

My question is regarding submition of the documents and military records. For my country, Serbia, at Travel.state DV page, Step 6 - Submit supporting documents it states:
"Persons who have served in the military forces of any country must submit a copy of their military record. Note: Military records from certain countries are unavailable. More specific information is available online on our Reciprocity by Country webpage."

At the bottom of the same page it states: "Please visit the List of U.S. Embassies and Consulates to review Embassy/Consulate instructions provided by your city."

At the reciprocity page it states that military records are "Unavailable"
On the other hand when you click for the list of US Embassies and consulates and choose Belgrade it says "If you have served in any country’s military: Military records, and a photocopy."

As I did serve in millitary now I am confused if I follow reciprocity page or the information from US Embassies and Cosulates page regarding the submission of documents

Thanks
If reciprocity page says that military record are not available for Serbia and you served in Serbia's military, then you have to send explanation letter along with your documents to KCC or screenshot of the reciprocity page. If you served in the military of another country, check the reciprocity page for that country and follow the instructions.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
Just wanted to keep you updated.

Case EU 2022 87** submitted the ds260 on May 12. Requested unlock on 5th of July. Kcc unlocked on 23rd of Aug.
Sent documents without kcc asking for it on July 20.

If reciprocity page says that military record are not available for Serbia and you served in Serbia's military, then you have to send explanation letter along with your documents to KCC or screenshot of the reciprocity page. If you served in the military of another country, check the reciprocity page for that country and follow the instructions.
Thanks

It was military of former Yugoslavia so the country doesn't exist anymore to be listed in reciprocity. I will send explanation anyway