• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Just have in mind that in a regular year, KCC would shift some workforce toward DY2023 processing after May 2022. So if they are unable to process and catch up with DV2022 we might face additional problems in the DQ process.

2021 was very hectic. I heard for cases where they summoned applicants on Interviews without DR, DQ, and medical exams. They rushed to approve as much as they could. But again for some, it was too late... they were stuck without DQ :(
Yeah, I think in a normal year thry would process DS260s until June where they'll switch to 23 cases. But the docs processing will work up to July.
Last year was hectic, but I think later on they DQed people based on embassy capacity. So, that they use the most of all possible interview slots.
I'm just wondering when they started doing this.

Also, what happens if I already received my 2NL and there is some mistakes on my ds260. Does unlocking and correcting the ds260 help?

Is 2NL only sent via email or is it sent by mail as well?
Only via email. You will get a link where you can get your 2NL
Also, what happens if I'm late or miss my interview listed on 2NL. Is it automatically rescheduled?
I wouldn't count on any automation. Try to contact the embassy and explain the situation and try to get another slot. There is a very limited number of slots in most embassies.
Also, what happens if I already received my 2NL and there is some mistakes on my ds260. Does unlocking and correcting the ds260 help?
When you get your 2NL your case is at the embassy and KCC doesn't have anything to do with it anymore. You can hope that you can explain mistakes to Consular Officer, or try to contact them before the interview.

I am looking from different forums where priority is being given to the date of completion of the ds and after this date of the DQ. where is the CN priority here that I do not understand?

I am looking from different forums where priority is being given to the date of completion of the ds and after this date of the DQ. where is the CN priority here that I do not understand?
I think BritSimon responded to this on twitter.
"
Why is it so hard to get people to understand simple concepts?

1. DS260s are processed by date submitted.
2. Docs are processed by CN (based on DR cases).
3. If *very few* DS260s are processed to DR, any case number can be DQ'd.

Does anyone think we have LOTS of cases at DR?
"

I think BritSimon responded to this on twitter.
"
Why is it so hard to get people to understand simple concepts?

1. DS260s are processed by date submitted.
2. Docs are processed by CN (based on DR cases).
3. If *very few* DS260s are processed to DR, any case number can be DQ'd.

Does anyone think we have LOTS of cases at DR?
"
Where are 2nl based?

Hi @Omar150 , I'm curious, where do you get all that date from?
Hello lu1ren, I'm into multiple telegram groups. WhatsApp and especially we have a private WhatsApp group for my country which all the information in it is 100% correct.

To be honest until now as quantity KCC is working fine but in the wrong direction, I don't know why but let's hope for the best

If you need anything I'm more than happy to help.

Hello lu1ren, I'm into multiple telegram groups. WhatsApp and especially we have a private WhatsApp group for my country which all the information in it is 100% correct.

To be honest until now as quantity KCC is working fine but in the wrong direction, I don't know why but let's hope for the best

If you need anything I'm more than happy to help.
Hey, have you seen any very low case numbers getting DQ super fast?

Just have in mind that in a regular year, KCC would shift some workforce toward DY2023 processing after May 2022. So if they are unable to process and catch up with DV2022 we might face additional problems in the DQ process.

2021 was very hectic. I heard for cases where they summoned applicants on Interviews without DR, DQ, and medical exams. They rushed to approve as much as they could. But again for some, it was too late... they were stuck without DQ :(
KCC won't shift work for dv23 until August not May.

Hey, have you seen any very low case numbers getting DQ super fast?
Yes, I want to point on something here, we think the DQ is according to a country not like DR which is on DS.

Why I'm saying that?

Well I'm from Jordan and we have some people who are Jordanian studying in Turkey, KCC gave them DQ even though there are people with a lower case numbers and an early DR than them in my country.

But it looks like it depends on the country because KCC was sending a lot of Turkish DQ and they give them DQ along with them.

It's all a theory, any note or brainstorm idea would be great.

Yes, I want to point on something here, we think the DQ is according to a country not like DR which is on DS.

Why I'm saying that?

Well I'm from Jordan and we have some people who are Jordanian studying in Turkey, KCC gave them DQ even though there are people with a lower case numbers and an early DR than them in my country.

But it looks like it depends on the country because KCC was sending a lot of Turkish DQ and they give them DQ along with them.

It's all a theory, any note or brainstorm idea would be great.
Intersting, Thanks.
- Maybe not exactly by country, but rhe embassy's capacity.
Also, I think many many people screw up their documents sending. I'd say it's like at least more than 20%.
I saw one guy in America on YouTube by chance with 7k views who made a video about how to send docs and at the end said the subject shoild be Diversity visa supporting documents. I think there was also another Egyptian guy who also gave the wrong advjce.
I think once the ceac data comes out we'll get more ideas.

It's not right that they are following DS submission order. If they continue this way in the future, this process will turn into a race.

Historically until this year they were following CN order and it was a better way.

Also, what happens if I'm late or miss my interview listed on 2NL. Is it automatically rescheduled?
For this question I don't think it will happen, the duration between 2nl and the interview is at least 3 weeks so you have much time to get a holiday from your job, but what happens if you really missed the interview because of an accident or etc I don't think anyone knows