• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

This is so ridiculous. No one told that half assing the ds-260 submittion and then requesting unlock in a month would be the "way to go".

Now staying on this limbo of what ifs and doubt.

KCC should really publish the way they operate so people can at least expect or not expect at all. Say A or B.

Is there a way to inquire? What about the phone number KCC has up?
Also, you can't call them, their phone number is not working.

If you send an inquire email they will respond with a copy-paste email, so it's better to leave them alone.

Last edited:
It's not me guys :)
It's (Anna) that had an interview today in Warsaw, nr. 5 in our tracker.
I have just posted her response from Telegram group.
Sorry Atg,
I thought it was you.
Anyway, courage and patience, maybe it will be us soon and I wish you that.

Reactions: Atg
My CN is EU14xx.
My number has been current since October 1st, and DQ since October 22nd…

I’ll let you know how it goes.
At the moment I’m trying to register my interview on the embassy’s website, but seems like the info hasn’t yet been fully passed on from KCC to Paris embassy.
Thanks French_Ellie for your answer.
I was asking the question to kplo because I already know your CN but not his.

Hello guys !

thanks so much for all the advice, it’s been very helpful.
I’m EU24xxx and in the process of getting naturalised in the UK. I think having a new nationality will definitely require me to unlock my DS260 but thought that with a high case number, I might still be able to manage. Looking at the people getting appointment, I’m a bit confused as to how I should go about the situation.
I wanted to know, should I just send my document right away then unlock after I get all my papers ? Or should I wait a bit for my naturalisation to go through (shouldn’t take more than 3month) then unlock ?

thanks !!

Hello guys !

thanks so much for all the advice, it’s been very helpful.
I’m EU24xxx and in the process of getting naturalised in the UK. I think having a new nationality will definitely require me to unlock my DS260 but thought that with a high case number, I might still be able to manage. Looking at the people getting appointment, I’m a bit confused as to how I should go about the situation.
I wanted to know, should I just send my document right away then unlock after I get all my papers ? Or should I wait a bit for my naturalisation to go through (shouldn’t take more than 3month) then unlock ?

thanks !!
It wouldn't change anything in your documents, only in your DS260- What you declare in your DS260 is what should be true the day that you submit it, if today you don't have the nationality, your DS260 is correct.
My husband is also in the process of getting the another nationality, but we don't know exactly when it will be (before or after the inteview), so we submitted everything and got DQ - if the situation changes, we will declare it at the interview.

Hi
So the interview is coming soon I think.
But I thought the people who were interviewing in Paris had a CN EU. How does it work?
Selectees can be interviewed anywhere (based on the address listed on their DS260 form) regardless of the region their CN falls under. Interview location is not based on CN region.

Hello, I have some question about the procedure that happened for last year.
When all went current in June\July, did they process the documents, the DQ email, based on embassy capacities (also per CN simultaneously)?
Hi, I didn't get an answer.
If I get DR in March, and then become current for July (May bulletin) and not DQ in time. Supposing that my embassy is super free (less than 50 IVs for the whole year with 5 staff), will they DQ me ahead of the queue and schedule me?
Did they do this in 2021?

I have been registered Green card lottery every year since 2010. when I look at the year I won and see what is happening right now i want say one word. Fabulous

Hi, I didn't get an answer.
If I get DR in March, and then become current for July (May bulletin) and not DQ in time. Supposing that my embassy is super free (less than 50 IVs for the whole year with 5 staff), will they DQ me ahead of the queue and schedule me?
Did they do this in 2021?
Just have in mind that in a regular year, KCC would shift some workforce toward DY2023 processing after May 2022. So if they are unable to process and catch up with DV2022 we might face additional problems in the DQ process.

2021 was very hectic. I heard for cases where they summoned applicants on Interviews without DR, DQ, and medical exams. They rushed to approve as much as they could. But again for some, it was too late... they were stuck without DQ :(

please can anyone tell me how kcc works and what role cn has?
Your question is similar to "What is meaning to life". I would suggest reading the most frequent questions here:

And then if you think your case or situation is specific and it is not covered there, try searching this forum or ask further questions.

Regarding CN number from the same site:

CASE NUMBER
Your letter that says "you have been selected" is called the 1NL (the first notification letter). Your head was probably spinning when you saw that letter and you rushed onto the internet and somehow found this guide. OK - the most important thing on that letter is your case number. It has the year, region and a rank number - so it will look something like 2016AF00012345. You will become very aware of that number - it is your place in a long line of people chosen as "selectees". By the way - I say selectee and prefer not to say "winner" because as the 1NL states - you have been selected for further processing - your Green Card is not guaranteed at this point...

The case number controls when you will be interviewed. The order of processing is published on the monthly visa bulletin and this link will explain how that will work...

Hi,
I sent documents on 15 October after request, DQ not received yet and current in October. Any advice, thanks