• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

Thanks mom!!!
But i can add my newborn, right? Or will they refuse to unlock the DS 260 because I've already received the documents confirmation email?
As long as you can convincingly demonstrate to the CO your marriage is genuine, getting married after selection does not lead to a denial. Considering you’ve already received the document submission confirmation email, I’m not sure if getting married now and adding a spouse to your case is still doable.

Thanks mom!!!
But i can add my newborn, right? Or will they refuse to unlock the DS 260 because I've already received the documents confirmation email?
If your CN is current and they’ve already scheduled you for an interview, yes KCC will refuse to unlock the DS260, you’ll have to contact the embassy in that case.

Thanks SusieQQQ
In case I don't wish to travel with the baby. How can I proceed?
Then just list the baby as a child in the appropriate section on your DS, and indicate where appropriate on the form that the child will not be immigrating with you.

You might as well update the passport information since the DS260 has been unlocked.

OK, sorry to bother again. After reviewing information on an unlocked DS-260, which passport number I have to put, on the final Sign and Submit Application, the old one passport number, or the new one?

1. Yes.
2. No. PCC is not required from places visited.
3. If asked, yes.
Hi Mom,
In DS260, it mentioned "Previous addresses should only include those addresses at which you established a residence (for example on campus housing where you lived for an academic term at your college or university) and should not include places at which you were temporarily present (for example a hotel at which you stayed for vacation)."
I don't know in which part of DS260 should I fill by previous travels abroad

Hello, I have question. There are 3801 dv winners from Nepal. My CN is some high but current in vb. But us consulate in Nepal is not scheduling interview for DV. What happens if I requested KCC to change my interview location to UAE.. If KCC did this I will move to UAE with visit visa. Is it possible?

Hi Mom,
In DS260, it mentioned "Previous addresses should only include those addresses at which you established a residence (for example on campus housing where you lived for an academic term at your college or university) and should not include places at which you were temporarily present (for example a hotel at which you stayed for vacation)."
I don't know in which part of DS260 should I fill by previous travels abroad
You just quoted the instructions telling you *not* to include vacation addresses.

Hello, I have question. There are 3801 dv winners from Nepal. My CN is some high but current in vb. But us consulate in Nepal is not scheduling interview for DV. What happens if I requested KCC to change my interview location to UAE.. If KCC did this I will move to UAE with visit visa. Is it possible?
KCC will require you to demonstrate a valid legal claim to UAE before your case can be scheduled there. If you’re not currently residing there, they can’t transfer your case to UAE.

OK, sorry to bother again. After reviewing information on an unlocked DS-260, which passport number I have to put, on the final Sign and Submit Application, the old one passport number, or the new one?
If you’re adding a new passport number, then use that same information.

Hello there !
So, i sent my DS-260 a month ago, and i still didnt receive the email to send my docs (which is noral i guess) but since all numbers are current, should i send em without the email asking for it ?

Hello there !
So, i sent my DS-260 a month ago, and i still didnt receive the email to send my docs (which is noral i guess) but since all numbers are current, should i send em without the email asking for it ?
As britsimon and other members said: Send documents asap!