• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2020 Ghana Selectees

Now that the judgement has been made ,what do u suggest we do fellow Ghanaians
Good day my brother.
1As a Ghanain i believe you worship God or Allah or some diety. Go and thank your God in church and pray for guidance in the next line of action.
2 Most of us are selfish and will not like to share what we are doing (which is bad) in contrast to sharing our frustrations when all hope is lost.
3 my advise is get new medicals coz even if your old medicals has not expired ,you cant enter the US until January next year.
4 Follow Britsimon guidance and write to KCC or the embassy for an interview.
My candid opinion, i hope it helps.

Court case officially updated on DoS website:

Check: state.travel.gov/diversity visa(2020)/news

Scroll down to the last page.
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/News/visas-news/diversity-visa-DV-2020-update

I believe you guys shall get a response from the US embassy in Accra soon because there is only 15 days to go to get the visa.

I am a Ghanaian living in Israel.
My interview was cancelled on April 1st, 2020.

I wanted to say that I got a call from the USA embassy in Jerusalem, Israel this afternoon for a visa appointment next week Wednesday, Sept 16th, 2020.
They told me to get a new medical after the interview and bring it by 30th September, 2020.

I want to sincerely thank all the lawyers involved. I was NOT a named plaintiff.
I just wrote the embassy and email on September 5th and attached the Judge Mehta rulin

I wanted to say that I got a call from the USA embassy in Jerusalem, Israel this afternoon for a visa appointment next week Wednesday, Sept 16th, 2020.
They told me to get a new medical after the interview and bring it by 30th September, 2020.

I want to sincerely thank all the lawyers involved. I was NOT a named plaintiff.
I just wrote the embassy and email on September 5th and attached the Judge Mehta rulin

That's great news.

Best of luck to you!

My case wa

Congrats and best of Luck. psalm 122 in my mind.

Psalms 122:1 I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD. 122:2 Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem.

Please has anybody had a reply from the Ghana embassy yet. Our coronavirus active cases are less 800 and number of death less than 300. The Ghana embassy should have been open by now.

Please has anybody had a reply from the Ghana embassy yet. Our coronavirus active cases are less 800 and number of death less than 300. The Ghana embassy should have been open by now.
They posted this on their Facebook page status. Hmm!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200910-163015.png
    Screenshot_20200910-163015.png
    391.5 KB · Views: 34
They posted this on their Facebook page status. Hmm!

God told Pharaoh to let His people go.

Exodus 5:1 And afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto me in the wilderness.