• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2020 Ghana Selectees

Welcome to this forum!
All Ghanaians Selectees for dv 2020 report here to share ideas for a successful visas issuance.
All the best in our visa journey processing.
Hi there everyone . Please I applied for the DV-2022 but my problem is the highest level of education . I understood the high school no degree to me completion of high school but with no further degree from the university. But later I’m seeing different explanations about that. I’m currently a high school graduate with my Certificate. Please how does that affect me

Hi there everyone . Please I applied for the DV-2022 but my problem is the highest level of education . I understood the high school no degree to me completion of high school but with no further degree from the university. But later I’m seeing different explanations about that. I’m currently a high school graduate with my Certificate. Please how does that affect me
You chose the wrong one (in the US a high school degree is a high school certificate) but it doesn’t matter, they don’t use this to disqualify entries and you can submit your high school certificate if you get selected.

You chose the wrong one (in the US a high school degree is a high school certificate) but it doesn’t matter, they don’t use this to disqualify entries and you can submit your high school certificate if you get selected.
Thank you very much for this kind explanation. I appreciate . Much thanks . And greeting to everyone here . I’m new tho

Is a long time we had any comments on this platform. The silence is too much.At least those who had their visas issued can tell us about their stories.

Good afternoon am Emmanuel Agyemang
I wanted to find out if any of the selectees who have responded has received their invitation letters
Thank you

Hi guys. It's been a long while and guess what! the long awaited order from Judge Metha has finally been issued. We're grateful to God for such a wonderful news.
Please is the us embassy in Accra now treating dv cases?
Thanks

Good morning to everyone .
The government has decided to appeal the Goodluck v Biden case. But only opposed clarification of the Gomez case sent by. Ckuck . Does that mean they won't appeal the Gomez case?

DOS has finished updating their IT system nescessary for issuance of dv2020 and dv2021 visas. Waiting for the outcome of the appeal in systember 16th.