• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2020 Ghana Selectees

It’s usually like this on the first day of release of results. Give it a day or two and then check. Good luck to all selectees! May your selections end up in a win!

we are here to help each other to go through smooth processing
contact (xxxxxxxxxx)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi..God has been good..I have 3 different issues that I need clarifications
1.My case numb is AF 49××× is it too high?
2. I had more d7 on my wassce slip but I was able to obtain Dbs,hnd and degree as well .I'm now working with nadmo with 5 years experience what should I do?
3.I'm getting married on December is it advisable to add my wife to my case?
Thank you

2. I had more d7 on my wassce slip but I was able to obtain Dbs,hnd and degree as well .I'm now working with nadmo with 5 years experience what should I do?
Thank you

1. We don’t know the total number of selectees for now, so can’t tell how high your CN is.

2. Not sure what you mean by what you should do.

3. If you wish for your wife to receive a visa as your derivative, she needs to be added to your case. What’s your CN?

Shou
1. We don’t know the total number of selectees for now, so can’t tell how high your CN is.

2. Not sure what you mean by what you should do.

3. If you wish for your wife to receive a visa as your derivative, she needs to be added to your case. What’s your CN?

should I opt for education or working experience ?my cn is 2020Af00049×××

Thank you

Mum has answered you perfectly
To add, your D7 wouldn't matter since you have other higher certificates.