• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2020 Ghana Selectees

and there won't be any refund of the visa fee too. it's really sad especially to a family of 3 or more who have invested their time, money and resource in the process. God knows best.

it is sad :( hoping something positive can come out of the AILA class action suit for you.

and there won't be any refund of the visa fee too. it's really sad especially to a family of 3 or more who have invested their time, money and resource in the process. God knows best.
Can you imagine?
Just crazy!!!

Hello family,it took one week for the US Embassy Ghana to reply my enquiry about when they are going to reschedule cases .
But nothing new just their old message that they are closed now. But they also told me they have update my status and that i should log into my accounts to check.
Please can anybody help me with the accounts they are talking about. I checked ceac and there is no new update.
Waiting for your responses.Thank you

Hello family,it took one week for the US Embassy Ghana to reply my enquiry about when they are going to reschedule cases .
But nothing new just their old message that they are closed now. But they also told me they have update my status and that i should log into my accounts to check.
Please can anybody help me with the accounts they are talking about. I checked ceac and there is no new update.
Waiting for your responses.Thank you
Try logging back into the entrant status check page - the one where your selection letter was.

I have checked but it is the old scheduled appointment
Hmmm...other than that and CEAC I don't know where you might see an update ... Maybe you need to clarify with them where you should check? Did you set up anything like a ustraveldocs account like some embassies have?

Hmmm...other than that and CEAC I don't know where you might see an update ... Maybe you need to clarify with them where you should check? Did you set up anything like a ustraveldocs account like some embassies have?
Yes i did that and i have checked there too
I have sent another enquiry for clarification too
Thank you very much

People are quiet oo. Have we already thrown in the towel?
AILA is filing next week. Lets pray hard to the diety we worship.Maybe our chi will help us

Hope dv lottery would be part otherwise it won't be good after the investment some people had to make before getting the visa.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200708-174524.png
    Screenshot_20200708-174524.png
    387.9 KB · Views: 34
This year we are not just lucky. Ghana was managing the covid-19 well b4 they decided to open for us to go to church and also do voters registration exercise.

Hello fam.

Is there anyone here with DV-2020 visa but has not been able to travel yet because of travel restrictions.

Apparently, some winners have been able to travel to activate their status.

If you know anyone, please inform them so they can also travel ASAP.