• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2020 Ghana Selectees

Hii please a certain guy from Ghana won DV 2020(2020AF00024XXX) but did not proceed till now because someone advised him that he should rewrite his English(E8) but he got maths(C6) and other C5, C6,C6. He applied through an agent but has got his confirmation number and all docs in place.
Do you think he should fii the DS260 and submit the scanned docs or its late. @Britsimon and Sme1smom please advise. Thanks....

I don’t see any point in proceeding if he doesn’t meet the educational requirements (as specifically required by the applicable embassy) especially if he doesn’t have a higher degree or qualify based on work experience.

I don’t see any point in proceeding if he doesn’t meet the educational requirements (as specifically required by the applicable embassy) especially if he doesn’t have a higher degree or qualify based on work experience.

Alright thank you

Hii please a certain guy from Ghana won DV 2020(2020AF00024XXX) but did not proceed till now because someone advised him that he should rewrite his English(E8) but he got maths(C6) and other C5, C6,C6. He applied through an agent but has got his confirmation number and all docs in place.
Do you think he should fii the DS260 and submit the scanned docs or its late. @Britsimon and Sme1smom please advise. Thanks....
That might be too late. Have seen some guys who had either E8 in maths or English but were approved. He should have given it a try but I guess is too late now.

Good morning fellow Ghanaians. I have come to your homes this morning. I hope we are all safe from the coronavirus.
Please how long does the Us Embassy Ghana takes to response to enquiries send to them. I sent an enquiry around 23rd and have not received any response up to date.
Do i need to send another enquiry?

Good morning fellow Ghanaians. I have come to your homes this morning. I hope we are all safe from the coronavirus.
Please how long does the Us Embassy Ghana takes to response to enquiries send to them. I sent an enquiry around 23rd and have not received any response up to date.
Do i need to send another enquiry?

mostly it should take about 1 to 2 business days for them to reply. it's very sad because they haven't responded to a lot of emails before the lock down and even after the lock down and i don't know why they are doing that.