• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2020 Ghana Selectees

Hi everyone. Please, should the ds-5540 form be filled by hand? or is there any way to make it (pdf doc) fillable?
thanks in advance for your answers

Alright. A scenario like this . I studied abroad and I don’t have my wassce cert with me. Can I opt for attestation and add my degree cert. is it acceptable ??

1. are u now in ghana or still abroad
2. if your answer for q.1 is yes am in ghana then you got to look for it before you attend your interview but if its no am in abroad you still got to let someone get it for you.

opting for attestation is not bad unless you to tell us that your wassce certificate is lost or damage then i can advise you to opt for attestation.

check this from waec website:
The West African Examinations Council does not issue duplicate certificates.

The Council, however, now issues Attestation of Results for certificates which have been misplaced or damaged. The attestation of result is as valid as the certificate. Users who wish could confirm the details on the document with the Council.

Thanks very much
1. are u now in ghana or still abroad
2. if your answer for q.1 is yes am in ghana then you got to look for it before you attend your interview but if its no am in abroad you still got to let someone get it for you.

opting for attestation is not bad unless you to tell us that your wassce certificate is lost or damage then i can advise you to opt for attestation.

check this from waec website:
The West African Examinations Council does not issue duplicate certificates.

The Council, however, now issues Attestation of Results for certificates which have been misplaced or damaged. The attestation of result is as valid as the certificate. Users who wish could confirm the details on the document with the Council.
. Thanks very much. Am now in Ghana. Yea. By the by the way how does the attestation look like. What does it entails ?

Thanks very much

. Thanks very much. Am now in Ghana. Yea. By the by the way how does the attestation look like. What does it entails ?
The attestation and the original results are the same , the subjects and grades appears the same way as in ur original WASSCE. ONLy that attestation will be written on top
(Like "ATTESTATION OF RESULTS")
I went to waec personally and that is what they explained to me

The attestation and the original results are the same , the subjects and grades appears the same way as in ur original WASSCE. ONLy that attestation will be written on top
(Like "ATTESTATION OF RESULTS")
I went to waec personally and that is what they explained to me
you are right.

1Good evening ladies and gentlemen of this noble forum. Please can someone help me with the number of 2020 Dv Visas issued at the Accra Ghana embassy?
2Moreover i hear there is some lawsuit by a lawyer called Curtis and those who are interested can apply and pay 2000Usd(11,000Ghc).Please lets discuss whether its profitable joining such a lawsuit?
3 Is this lawyer an opportunist? Because where is he all this time while Britsimon,Sm1mom etc work to help us free?

1Good evening ladies and gentlemen of this noble forum. Please can someone help me with the number of 2020 Dv Visas issued at the Accra Ghana embassy?
2Moreover i hear there is some lawsuit by a lawyer called Curtis and those who are interested can apply and pay 2000Usd(11,000Ghc).Please lets discuss whether its profitable joining such a lawsuit?
3 Is this lawyer an opportunist? Because where is he all this time while Britsimon,Sm1mom etc work to help us free?

here is britsimon‘s page/video on the lawsuit fyi

http://britsimonsays.com/information-about-a-possible-lawsuit/

No oo Sam...will try again next year but I've got some number of Ghanaians who won and have directed them here and britsimons page

Hii please a certain guy from Ghana won DV 2020(2020AF00024XXX) but did not proceed till now because someone advised him that he should rewrite his English(E8) but he got maths(C6) and other C5, C6,C6. He applied through an agent but has got his confirmation number and all docs in place.
Do you think he should fii the DS260 and submit the scanned docs or its late. @Britsimon and Sme1smom please advise. Thanks....