• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2020 Ghana Selectees

I sent an enquiry to the Embassy as to when they can possible reschedule me but they told me that the Embassy is closed and they will give me a new appointment when the Embassy reopens. They also said my case has been updated and i should log into my accounts to view the details. I have two questions:
1 What do the mean by my case has been updated
2 what accounts are they asking me to log in.
Am anxiously waiting for your responses. Thank you.

I sent an enquiry to the Embassy as to when they can possible reschedule me but they told me that the Embassy is closed and they will give me a new appointment when the Embassy reopens. They also said my case has been updated and i should log into my accounts to view the details. I have two questions:
1. You will find out when you log in
2. The same page you used to see your selection & interview letter

1. You will find out when you log in
2. The same page you used to see your selection & interview letter
I also received the same feedback from the embassy after a follow up and I was told my case have been updated and should log back into my account for details.

I checked the same page but I didn't see any changes. I also checked my Ceac Visa Application status and nothing new till date.

What may be the reason?

Please I have same issue and if you don't mind contacting me on my mail to do a follow up xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
I also received the same feedback from the embassy after a follow up and I was told my case have been updated and should log back into my account for details.

I checked the same page but I didn't see any changes. I also checked my Ceac Visa Application status and nothing new till date.

What may be the reason?

‍maybe they didn’t know exactly when the last time you checked for updates was? I wouldn’t stress over it. Wait for an update you can act on.

Some people are booking slots for possible July appointment somewhere else (Albania)
Is it possible to also book appointment in the Accra Embassy in Ghana while waiting for the travel ban to be lifted?

If is information you want. There’s no place like here.Everything you want about DV is here !!

If is information you want. There’s no place like here.Everything you want about DV is here !!
Thanks very much but I kind of wanted to join that group. I lost someone’s number and he is part of that group. Thanks very much. I will ask a lot of questions tho

Alright. A scenario like this . I studied abroad and I don’t have my wassce cert with me. Can I opt for attestation and add my degree cert. is it acceptable ??

@Sammymartin Ghana embassy check your high school cert first . Before any other certificate. So I will suggest you look for it before it turn to be a problem at your intervie.without that there’s no hope.