• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2020 Ghana Selectees

1. Yes. “ the U.S. Embassy Accra in Ghana is temporarily suspending routine immigrant and nonimmigrant visa appointments, effective March 17, 2020. We will resume routine visa services as soon as possible, but are unable to provide a date at this time.”
https://gh.usembassy.gov/u-s-embass...d-contain-the-spread-of-coronavirus-covid-19/
2. ?
3. It’s not true that “no-one is allowed to enter”. There is a ban on people entering from certain countries, mostly in Europe. At present most of the world is not those countries. If you cannot use an issued immigrant visa due to circumstances beyond your control you can get it reissued (note: you normally have to pay the visa fee again). For now just keep watching and waiting.
Thank you very much

Hi everyone! I’m new here but I have a few questions which I want you guys to help me out with!..I had F9 in maths and planning to rewrite it so I wanna know if I can rewrite only maths and add it to my Wassce certificate when going for the interview and it won’t cause a denial or I have to write the whole subjects.

I will suggest you rewrite all the core subject, but you concentrate on the math more, but if you chose only maths , once when you add it to your results and can take you to any higher education you should be fine.

I will suggest you rewrite all the core subject, but you concentrate on the math more, but if you chose only maths , once when you add it to your results and can take you to any higher education you should be fine.
Okay. Thanks very much!

Hi everyone! I’m new here but I have a few questions which I want you guys to help me out with!..I had F9 in maths and planning to rewrite it so I wanna know if I can rewrite only maths and add it to my Wassce certificate when going for the interview and it won’t cause a denial or I have to write the whole subjects.

You have to pass your maths but if you failed other subjects too you might want to better them as well.
Your overall grades should qualify you to the tertiary.
Good luck!

Now that Ghana has lifted the lockdown,when will the Accra embassy resume interviews again.
How will it be for those who interviews are cancelled?

Now that Ghana has lifted the lockdown,when will the Accra embassy resume interviews again.
How will it be for those who interviews are cancelled?
The embassy is still closed.
They just updated this on their website

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200421-082817.jpg
    Screenshot_20200421-082817.jpg
    906.6 KB · Views: 43
read well please... he has signed an Executive Order to temporarily suspend immigration into the united states not banned.

Actually this statement is also not correct as at this moment. He has NOT signed an EO temporarily suspending immigration to the US, the EO does not currently exist. All we have to date is the tweet announcement, no signed EO.

Actually this statement is also not correct as at this moment. He has NOT signed an EO temporarily suspending immigration to the US, the EO does not currently exist. All we have to date is the tweet announcement, no signed EO.
Thanks mummy,we wait patiently and see as Britsimon always put it.

so tell me has he signed it or not. haha