• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2020 Ghana Selectees

@BlessD yes I have sent my DS and my supporting doc, I no I might renew my PCC but I think it wealth it. i can’t wait until is closer to be delayed .with a high CN and being delayed because of late submission ain’t for me .

@Sm1smom Apologies accepted. Kindly take it easy on us, we beg. we never mean to offend u with our writings much less waste your time. We have genuine concerns that need to be properly addressed in order to avoid mistakes. they may sound "stupid" at times but they need to be dealt with anyway otherwise we'll be confused especially some us who do not want to hire an agents. The latter are messing up people's cases cos most of them don't want or fear to voice out their issues to avoid being "harshly" spoken to. I love this platform, it's been very helpful so far but very quiet. Let's welcome everybody's concerns and deal with them to the best of our abilities. I always love your honest opinions, kindly accept mine too. Peace and love.

According to CDC website you might still test positive after one year of treatment of syphilis,sometime you might be positive for rest of your life. So when the panel physical test you and you are positive ,how will they know you have treated yourself ?

@Sm1smom Hello Sir, hope all is well. My wifes passport is not yet ready but we are still working on it. please, can I send our documents without her PCC and explain the reason (in the note that is to be added to the documents in case a document is missing) then later send it once we get her passport?
All is set now except her PCC and wanna submit now. thanks

@BlessD why rushing to submit your Docs when your wife’s own ain’t ready why not wait since you have a high case number? Wait when they ready than you submit them at once no need to hurry take your time.your case number is high.

@Sm1smom Hello Sir, hope all is well. My wifes passport is not yet ready but we are still working on it. please, can I send our documents without her PCC and explain the reason (in the note that is to be added to the documents in case a document is missing) then later send it once we get her passport?
All is set now except her PCC and wanna submit now. thanks

No point in submitting incomplete documents. Wait until you have all the required documents before sending anything to KCC.

No point in submitting incomplete documents. Wait until you have all the required documents before sending anything to KCC.

@Sm1smom well noted.
1)Can i at least send our DS? I provided my passport number on the DS for my wife and kid.
2) Per your advice, if im not mistaking, once the passports are ready, I can change that at the interview or ask kcc to unlock our DS for us, right?
Thanks.

@Sm1smom well noted.
1)Can i at least send our DS? I provided my passport number on the DS for my wife and kid.
2) Per your advice, if im not mistaking, once the passports are ready, I can change that at the interview or ask kcc to unlock our DS for us, right?
Thanks.

1. Yes.
2. Unlock and update the DS260 form when the passport is ready.

@Sm1smom well noted.
Thanks.
Using your passport number for your wife and kid doesn't look good to me. There's no need of submitting your ds and docs early especially when your case number is high. Take your time and wait to get all set.
How can the 3 if you use the same passport number? Be patient!

Is it true Ghanaian embassy because of fake marriages is refusing genuine cases no matter the genuinety of ur marriage

There is a high level of scrutiny because of the many fakes, so they need to be sure a marriage is genuine - take as much evidence as you can. Even if a marriage is genuine, if you cannot show enough evidence that it is then they may deny it. Good evidence includes: a long relationship, preferably documented to back before DV entry/selection, photos of you together in different places at different times over the past, again the further back the better, especially with members of both families also, old social media posts, documentation showing how long you have lived together, shared bills, etc etc. Don’t make the mistake of thinking a marriage certificate and a couple of wedding photos is all you need.

Please those of you who have already gone for interview should kindly share with us. It looks like this year people are unwilling to share.