• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2020 Ghana Selectees

Yes on 6/01/2020

The fact that they confirmed your documents were complete in January means you could not have been scheduled in January (for March) and the first available month for scheduling is this month for an April interview.

That’s good news bro, we are with you all the way.maximum luck. Don’t forget to keep us posted.

My host says the items for the AOS (i-134) is too personal. I want to ask whether is mandatory for my host to provide all the W2,1040,bank statement ,current payslip or just filling the i-134 is OK.
Please help

My host says the items for the AOS (i-134) is too personal. I want to ask whether is mandatory for my host to provide all the W2,1040,bank statement ,current payslip or just filling the i-134 is OK.
Please help
without the supporting information the i-134 is useless

Please help
If your interview is in Ghana, all those stated above are not necessary. The Accra embassy uses the host system, that's, you only need your host name and home address. However, having the i-134 and other docs at hand shows a good preparation but i can assured you it won't even be asked for.

please i have a NOV/DEC and WASSCE can i submit only the NOV/DEC or both since i Mentioned my SHS name and time pf completion on the DS260 form....? Thank You

@ Kay93 , please go with all your educational certificates to be on the safer side , if only you are main applicant .