• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 AOS Only

zukko78,
If you are certain that you want to go with Adjustment of Status you have to let KCC know about your decision.
(not just asking about the possibility)

Yes, of course, I'm sorry, I'm a little confused. Could you please clarify, I understand correctly the current 30k for the EU zone, is that all that is more than 30k and my CN is matched?

@Sm1smom I was going through last year's thread and came across your advice in one of the posts about "walk-in INFOPASS". Since we all are getting a little impatient (and judging on the tone of posts over the last summer, it will only heat up... :)) and some of us may soon get to the point of trying to expedite his/her cases I wonder if the option of walk-in INFOPASS is still available (of course, subject to COVID restrictions lifted) or it was an option last year only?

Apologies - it may sound a little too theoretical question at this point, but I am quite moved by the panicking tone of posts late last summer... :)

Yes, of course, I'm sorry, I'm a little confused. Could you please clarify, I understand correctly the current 30k for the EU zone, is that all that is more than 30k and my CN is matched?

VB has EU listed as “CURRENT” effective June, so CN is current effective June.

@Sm1smom I was going through last year's thread and came across your advice in one of the posts about "walk-in INFOPASS". Since we all are getting a little impatient (and judging on the tone of posts over the last summer, it will only heat up... :)) and some of us may soon get to the point of trying to expedite his/her cases I wonder if the option of walk-in INFOPASS is still available (of course, subject to COVID restrictions lifted) or it was an option last year only?

Apologies - it may sound a little too theoretical question at this point, but I am quite moved by the panicking tone of posts late last summer... :)

There’s no more walk-in INFOPASS option. An INFOPASS appointment is now required in order to visit the FOs, exception may be made if one had an emergency.

I have a quick question on I-765 expiration date.
The latest form on the website shows the expiration date of May 31, 2020.
The form was issued of 12/26/2019

I expect new version will be posted next week and I should use it for AOS.
If no updated file is posted, is it OK to use the form to be expired on May 31, 2020 beyond that date?

I have a question regarding bank statements and asset report.
My latest bank statement is from May 5th. However, amount reported on that statement is smaller than my current balance since I have had some wire transfers from my parents after May 5th. Now, what should I do? Can I report on i-944, my current balance, or should I report the one I had on May 5th? If I wanted to report the current amount, what document can I use to prove that I have that amount of money available?
Thanks

I have a question regarding bank statements and asset report.
My latest bank statement is from May 5th. However, amount reported on that statement is smaller than my current balance since I have had some wire transfers from my parents after May 5th. Now, what should I do? Can I report on i-944, my current balance, or should I report the one I had on May 5th? If I wanted to report the current amount, what document can I use to prove that I have that amount of money available?
Thanks
You can request a current statement from the bank. i got one just before I sent the AOS package.
P.S Deposit a large amount of money on your account to overcome the public charge may alert the IO.

Hi,
I have a question for the I-693 form. I completed the form at medical office which I found it in the USCIS website. Since he didn’t put the homeland security stamp but the city medical office stamp is that going to be accepted?!

You can request a current statement from the bank. i got one just before I sent the AOS package.
P.S Deposit a large amount of money on your account to overcome the public charge may alert the IO.
This was received from overseas through wire transfer.
Also, it's not the amount larger than I used to periodically receive from them - it's even smaller than one of the previous transfers that I had, so I hope that should not be an issue.

Hi everyone,

I know that my question was discussed in this forum already, but I cannot find the conversation, and I apologise for that.

What evidence I can provide that I originally included all my derivatives in the DV lottery entry? I saved the copy of my submitted application confirmation page, but it doesn't say anything about derivatives. :( Does it mean I had to screenshot every page of my application to have this prove or there is another way to access it? If anybody is in the same situation, what did you do?

Thank you in advance!

Good morning!

I have a question. If one of my kid is under 14 now, and I-485 fee's table says:

Under 14 and filing with the I-485 application of at least one parent - $750
Under 14 and not filing with the I-485 application of at least one parent. - $1,140

I'll fill out only the one I-485 with my kid, and I'll pay only $750 or I'll pay 750 for my kid +1140 for me?

Hi everyone,

I know that my question was discussed in this forum already, but I cannot find the conversation, and I apologise for that.

What evidence I can provide that I originally included all my derivatives in the DV lottery entry? I saved the copy of my submitted application confirmation page, but it doesn't say anything about derivatives. :( Does it mean I had to screenshot every page of my application to have this prove or there is another way to access it? If anybody is in the same situation, what did you do?

Thank you in advance!
See the second answer of this post by mom,
https://forums.immigration.com/threads/dv-2020-aos-only.340762/page-124#post-2522042

Good morning!

I have a question. If one of my kid is under 14 now, and I-485 fee's table says:

Under 14 and filing with the I-485 application of at least one parent - $750
Under 14 and not filing with the I-485 application of at least one parent. - $1,140

I'll fill out only the one I-485 with my kid, and I'll pay only $750 or I'll pay 750 for my kid +1140 for me?
If your child also need to apply for the GC, then your child should also have a separate I-485. (go through the spreadsheet), Then you need to pay $1225 for your I-485 and $750 for your child's I-485.

Thank you rabey! So, most of the applicants don't have it! We don't need to be worry about it. Thanks again!
Yes, If you go through some 2019AOS stories, there were some people asking about this but they got their GC without any problem.
and this is mom's explanation, about that
https://forums.immigration.com/threads/dv-2019-aos-only.337772/page-107#post-2493315
so you should be fine without that. (but remember, regardless of that, your spouse must be listed when you first enter the eDV entry (if you married by the time))