• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

Hello,
I saw two weeks ago that I won the dv2021. However, now I don’t know what to do and that’s because I came here as a visitor but some circumstances lead me to file for asylum. My asylum case is still pending and now I won the lottery and I don’t know if I qualify for an adjustment of status, I don’t know if I should go with the CP process.
The point is I’m really lost and kinda sad.
Have you ever encountered a case like that?
What are my options and what should/could I do?
Any help or opinion would be appreciated.
Thanks
There is thread specifically open for DV 2021 selectees.

Good evening everyone ,please lets check ceac.state.gov . looks like the embassy are updating our cases. Someone said it on Britsimonsays.com and i checked and its true. The last update was 27th July. Is it really significant for dv 2020? @ susieQQQ,SM1SMOM,BRITSIMON.

Good evening everyone ,please lets check ceac.state.gov . looks like the embassy are updating our cases. Someone said it on Britsimonsays.com and i checked and its true. The last update was 27th July. Is it really significant for dv 2020? @ susieQQQ,SM1SMOM,BRITSIMON.
Have not seen any changes.

There are updates in CEAC all the time. It doesn't necessarily indicate anything.

Hope this bill will be successful.

but he's just a lawyer like other immigration lawyers.

if we can make a noise and tell how much of DV2020 selectees get frustrated under the global crisis and Mr. trump administration to Mr. Joe Biden and his team maybe it can produce a positive outcome if he wins the election. under his current immigration view (according to his website) he has a good point of view about legal immigration. but it's JUST my OWN thought. correct me if I'm wrong.

but he's just a lawyer like other immigration lawyers.

if we can make a noise and tell how much of DV2020 selectees get frustrated under the global crisis and Mr. trump administration to Mr. Joe Biden and his team maybe it can produce a positive outcome if he wins the election. under his current immigration view (according to his website) he has a good point of view about legal immigration. but it's JUST my OWN thought. correct me if I'm wrong.
I would not put your hopes on that as literally everyone is frustrated about the current situation. As for the amended bill it’s nice it’s there but it has to pass both houses and signed by Trump to make it law. It’s an immigration matter, so...I guess that tells enough unfortunately.

Please how long does it take for KCC or the local embassy to reschedule cases. I am asking this question in anticipation in case AILA is able to secure the TRO. We have only 2 months left for the fiscal year of Dv 2020 to end.

1.Is there gonna be dv2022 based on latest occurring? 2.does dv lottery has and ending date for example is it writen on the laws in which year will end the program 3.Can trump decline dv2022? thanks for anyone who will reply

1.Is there gonna be dv2022 based on latest occurring? 2.does dv lottery has and ending date for example is it writen on the laws in which year will end the program 3.Can trump decline dv2022? thanks for anyone who will reply
1-yes, 2-no, 3-no

Hello guys ,do we have someone in the forum that won two times dv lottery,or heard about someone other ,I mean after not geting the visa for the first time for maybe having high case number ,he or she applied for second time and won ,I am dv2020 and since this year is burned,I want to apply for dv2022 eventhough luck comes once in life time,but hearing about a case when luck shot twice Would give me a sense of calmness after all these horrible months ,thanks

Hello guys ,do we have someone in the forum that won two times dv lottery,or heard about someone other ,I mean after not geting the visa for the first time for maybe having high case number ,he or she applied for second time and won ,I am dv2020 and since this year is burned,I want to apply for dv2022 eventhough luck comes once in life time,but hearing about a case when luck shot twice Would give me a sense of calmness after all these horrible months ,thanks
I think i read someone's post after trump's ban extended. If i am not mistaken user wrought about 2020 was his second chance. He couldn't make it to interview before due to high case number. Maybe i'm wrong

Yes, we’ve had a couple.

Please how far with Curtis Morrison lawsuit?
He has been quiet nowadays. I guess this time he has gotten 150 (people) x 1000 usd. Please can 15000usd by a car in the USA?Please he should help those who paid oo or they will come for their monies if they dont get their visas.

Please how far with Curtis Morrison lawsuit?
He has been quiet nowadays. I guess this time he has gotten 150 (people) x 1000 usd. Please can 15000usd by a car in the USA?Please he should help those who paid oo or they will come for their monies if they dont get their visas.

I’m sure Curtis did not guarantee visa approval to those who signed up with him. So there’s no such thing as coming after him if they don’t get their visas. Those people signed a contract with clauses, he did not promise them visa approval, nor did he force anyone to sign up with him.