• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

Have you managed to open the DS260 or
You've opened and TRYING TO FILL or
You can't sign off your DS260
For the superstars to help you, you have to be clear
Me I'm happy you're another 254 heading to +1 soon. Congrats and be quick so that we help you sign that DS260 very fast

Hae,,,,i cant sign in the D-S260 whoever was assisting me must have entered wrong details and had a typing error,,,so is there away i can retrieve my original details to be precise date and month??
Regards looking forward to hear from you soon.

1. No requirement to call KCC or anyone. You can decide to not submit your documents when KCC sends out a document submission email, in which case KCC will not schedule your interview. No consequences participating in future DV lotteries. However, your submission of the DS 260 submission signifies a demonstrated immigrant intent which will always come under review anytime you apply for a US NIV.

2. Your worldwide income becomes subject to US taxation regardless of where you’re living or working until you formally renounce your LPR status. Yes. However an expired GC does not necessarily mean an expired LPR status.

Hae Simom,,,,i cant sign in the D-S260 whoever was assisting me must have entered wrong details and had a typing error,,,so is there away i can retrieve my original details to be precise date and month??

Hae,,,,i cant sign in the D-S260 whoever was assisting me must have entered wrong details and had a typing error,,,so is there away i can retrieve my original details to be precise date and month??
If you can open your 1NL then you have all the details needed to log into your DS260 (except day and date)
If you entered the wrong date but right month then you have a maximum of 31 numbers to try out to find out what date of birth you entered
Likewise If you entered the wrong month but right date then you have a maximum of 12 attempts to try out to find out what month of birth you entered
If both date and month were wrong you can try all the 365 options
Your life depends on it, my guess
Meanwhile, I'll let the super moderators to advise if there is another way or who to call to help you

Hae Simom,,,,i cant sign in the D-S260 whoever was assisting me must have entered wrong details and had a typing error,,,so is there away i can retrieve my original details to be precise date and month??
And Grace, when you need help, you post a question and bring back the topic 10 days later, are you really into this opportunity
I hope you stay around online, not to come back in mid October with the same question
It's good to have the thread discussed progressively to also make the helpers feel the helpee needs the help urgently
I had to go 5 pages back to check if you ever got any further response after your question

Are you sure you are entering date US style?

No there’s no way to retrieve or view the eDV entry form except if you kept a copy for your records before submitting the form. You or the person who submitted the form on your behalf will need to figure out the date/month used on the eDV entry form.

No there’s no way to retrieve or view the eDV entry form except if you kept a copy for your records before submitting the form. You or the person who submitted the form on your behalf will need to figure out the date/month used on the eDV entry form.
Okay thank you Simon.

If you can open your 1NL then you have all the details needed to log into your DS260 (except day and date)
If you entered the wrong date but right month then you have a maximum of 31 numbers to try out to find out what date of birth you entered
Likewise If you entered the wrong month but right date then you have a maximum of 12 attempts to try out to find out what month of birth you entered
If both date and month were wrong you can try all the 365 options
Your life depends on it, my guess
Meanwhile, I'll let the super moderators to advise if there is another way or who to call to help you

I did give that individual my ID why filling in the first entrant and when i check my status entrant came as 1971 and on my ID its 1977,i mail KCC i was told to enter the information on my passport try doing it now its saying Case number not found..I did call KCC i was told there was an error on my day or month in my first entrant.I am really feeling so confuse of such.

I did give that individual my ID why filling in the first entrant and when i check my status entrant came as 1971 and on my ID its 1977,i mail KCC i was told to enter the information on my passport try doing it now its saying Case number not found..I did call KCC i was told there was an error on my day or month in my first entrant.I am really feeling so confuse of such.

Okay, so the submitted birth year is also different from your actual birth year. There’s nothing KCC can do about this, they have nothing to do with the problem you’re facing - whoever submitted your eDV registration clearly put in the wrong information.

My advice to you, hard as it may seem, is to forget about this selection. A denial is guaranteed even if you’re able to figure out the birth month and date. The information will clearly not match your birth certificate and any other document with your actual date of birth on it.

Okay, so the submitted birth year is also different from your actual birth year. There’s nothing KCC can do about this, they have nothing to do with the problem you’re facing - whoever submitted your eDV registration clearly put in the wrong information.

My advice to you, hard as it may seem, is to forget about this selection. A denial is guaranteed even if you’re able to figure out the birth month and date. The information will clearly not match your birth certificate and any other document with your actual date of birth on it.

Sadly this is the correct advice. Next time please enter yourself to ensure the details are correct.

Good day everyone . Today is officially the start of DV 2020 interviews , I wish best of luck to those who already have their interviews set , and also to every DV2020 winner . I pray everyone that is serious about his/her case , will get an interview appointment . Good luck again to us , and special thank you to our experts , who , spend hours of their time helping us .

Greetings,
In my EDV there was misspelling of names of my kids. for instance NI i wrote IN and AE i wrote EA. In the DS260 form, i corrected and put the correct spelling. In my 2NL, it came with the names as spelt in the EDV. Could it be an issue?

Is there a way to see previous years' DV statistics, ie. out of all selectees how many got approved, refused, no-shows etc.?