• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

I also wanted to ask about money
so every winner has to present some money account at the interview??
how much money is needed to be on the account to get visa?
does the amount of money makes influence in order to get positive visa decision?
how much money is neede for one person?
If I am not working oficcially but i can present bank account is that okay for visa?
i have worked have work experience . and also uni degree
It varies from person to person so no one can give you a fixed amount that you must have. Things like amount of people moving with you, age, education etc are all things that are taken into account. Read Simmons blog.

Reactions: YTM
I think it is around the 15th every month, since the 15th is a Sunday for this month I would assume tomorrow they should release it

I know but isn't it supposed to be out at like 7am?

‍I don’t know that it is “supposed to” anything.... I have definitely seen it come out during the day before.

I suspect they have been pretty busy with all the recalculating of priority dates for the fiscal year quota-based categories (most of the family and employment ones) as the quotas reset from October. Be interesting to see what F2A comes out at or if still current, and if F2B retrogresses, for example. The vast majority of the VB is concerned with categories other than DV...