• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

So is this a good step or not ?
3900?
Simon predicted 11000 tho
I Belive not all number can make it the interview right ?
EU57k
Will not get it
Because I Belive some months will be less then 3900?
Or it can be even more then 3900?
Was it more then 3900 anytime in the past ?
I understand is still so early to think
But I think is not so bad
Because EU19k got requests for documents and that means they’re 2-3 far away from the interview right ?
So kcc will proceed with asking for the documents
Now even more futher ?
I really wouod love to hear your opinion guys
Especially simons
Can’t wait his post about visa bulletin for November 2019

Oh the Russian forum
People from Russia , Ukraine got requests for the documents with up to EU19k cases
When you fill and send the DS260 and they process it, they would ask for the documents. That doesn't mean you will be interviewed if your number is not current, that means you are ready for when your number is current, they'll call you.
So, if you have EU57XXX and they ask you for the documents BUT the cutoff at the end of the FY is 56XXX, they won't call you for interview at all.

When you fill and send the DS260 and they process it, they would ask for the documents. That doesn't mean you will be interviewed if your number is not current, that means you are ready for when your number is current, they'll call you.
So, if you have EU57XXX and they ask you for the documents BUT the cutoff at the end of the FY is 56XXX, they won't call you for interview at all.
No
No one is asking you the documents unless you will be interviewed in 2-3 months !
I’ve read forum a lot !
I am 35k and yet no documents requests
This is the rule !!!!
People are asked for the documents when kcc knows they will be scheduled soon
57k no way can even get this email request cause they’re to far away !

No
No one is asking you the documents unless you will be interviewed in 2-3 months !
I’ve read forum a lot !
I am 35k and yet no documents requests
This is the rule !!!!
People are asked for the documents when kcc knows they will be scheduled soon
57k no way can even get this email request cause they’re to far away !
You’ve read the forum (Russian forum?) a lot, and people there are total experts on a system that has only been in place since January 2019 (so not even one full fiscal year yet)? Well ok...
So can you show us where “this is the rule” is stated officially? Just because people believe it or because it has happened before does not make it a “rule”, especially in a system they are still figuring out.

You’ve read the forum (what forum?) a lot, and people there are total experts on a system that has only been in place since January 2019 (so not even one full fiscal year yet)? Well ok...
That how it goes every year
Why then I didn’t get my email with asking the documents ?
Weird right ? Then
People get the requests when they will be scheduled for intetviw
Peoppe which numbers won’t even make it won’t even get this email requests !!!

That how it goes every year
Why then I didn’t get my email with asking the documents ?
Weird right ? Then
People get the requests when they will be scheduled for intetviw
Peoppe which numbers won’t even make it won’t even get this email requests !!!
Thats how it goes every year? They only started asking for documents in January this year, so no.

Thats how it goes every year? They only started asking for documents in January this year, so no.
Wel based on this
People who never got emails asking for documents didn’t even get the interview
I think is pretty reasonable
Why to ask number for documents which won’t even be current ?
And if so they wouod have sent documents requested for each winner
Any number
But they don’t
So it means they send it to the ones who will be more less scheduled for interview ( that what happened with the first winners of 2020
They got this emails before Ocotber I guess August or September or even earlier and then after 1-3 months they been scheduled for Ocotber

And people who have numbers up to 6k been asked for documents the beginning is this fall and now they will be scheduled for interview in November

If they didn’t send grout docs so the can’t be scheduled

Wel based on this
People who never got emails asking for documents didn’t even get the interview
I think is pretty reasonable
Why to ask number for documents which won’t even be current ?
And if so they wouod have sent documents requested for each winner
Any number
But they don’t
So it means they send it to the ones who will be more less scheduled for interview ( that what happened with the first winners of 2020
They got this emails before Ocotber I guess August or September or even earlier and then after 1-3 months they been scheduled for Ocotber

And people who have numbers up to 6k been asked for documents the beginning is this fall and now they will be scheduled for interview in November

If they didn’t send grout docs so the can’t be scheduled
:rolleyes: I understand logical processes as well as the next person. I have an issue with you claiming something is the “rule” and happens “every year” when it’s a new 9-month-old system they’re still figuring out, but you are putting things forward as absolute fact when you cannot claim that. Things change and systems change, especially new systems and processes. By the way, you do know some people who were asked to submit documents and did for DV2019 have not been scheduled for interview, right?

Reactions: YTM
:rolleyes: I understand logical processes as well as the next person. I have an issue with you claiming something is the “rule” and happens “every year” when it’s a new 9-month-old system they’re still figuring out, but you are putting things forward as absolute fact when you cannot claim that. Things change and systems change, especially new systems and processes. By the way, you do know some people who were asked to submit documents and did for DV2019 have not been scheduled for interview, right?
May be not a rule
English is not my mother tongue
But all this truly makes sense

Otherwise they would really asked for documents each and every winner fork the very beginning

This is why you should charge for consulting services. Forget the new Porsche, we are talking Lamborghini here. Remember: "nolongerfree.com"

May be not a rule
English is not my mother tongue
But all this truly makes sense

Otherwise they would really asked for documents each and every winner fork the very beginning

Oh man.
  1. ONLY people who submit a DS260 will be asked for documents.
  2. Documents can be requested MANY months before interview.
  3. There is no known order or logic to the way they are asking for documents EXCEPT that you must have sent the DS260 to be asked.
  4. Being asked for documents does not guarantee the number will become current.
  5. No one can be interviewed by submitting their documents early UNTIL their number is current.
  6. As Susie says, this is a new procedure - so let's not make up nonsense theories about it.