• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

Submitted Wednesday 24 July and got the email confirming it was processed yesterday Friday 26 July. Strange how you still didn’t get anything though. I’m guessing it could be you have a high case number? I’m not sure to be honest
Yeah that's why I'm asking you what's your CN range number. Mine is AF339XX, it is not very high based on the statistics

Hi Admins,

Since my CN is very low and all my supporting documents are processed, therefore I am most likely going to be interviewed in October.

However, I just recently received the I-134 affidavit of support form and some supporting documents for I-134 form from my supporter. Can I please forward you the supporting documents that came with the form, so you can check if it is correct and also will be accepted as it is.

If yes, could you please provide me your email address and I can forward you the image of supporting documents.

Thanks.

Sorry DV 2019 query.
The 2019 DV Lot closes on 30th September 2019. Should visa holders have travelled by then? Is planning to travel first week of September safe? Yet to get my visa, but soon.

Sorry DV 2019 query.
The 2019 DV Lot closes on 30th September 2019. Should visa holders have travelled by then? Is planning to travel first week of September safe? Yet to get my visa, but soon.
You have 6 months from the date of your medical to travel

Sorry DV 2019 query.
You have 6 months from the date of your medical to travel

To be precise, you have until the date the visa expires to enter. (That should be the same as 6 months after the medical, but the date on the visa is what you go by.) Don’t plan to enter right at the expiry date, in case of delayed/canceled planes etc.

Sorry guys if this sounds like a stupid question. is about submitting DS 260 form, my first son and my new baby doesn't have a passport yet. It will take about 2 more months for their passports to be available. my question is,
1) Is their passport required to submit Ds 260 forms as derivatives?
2)Me as the principal applicant can i go ahead and submit the form now while i do that for my kids when their passports are available.
3) is it wise to wait for all documents to be available for entire family before submitting base on our high CN range. (2020AF658**)

thank you all for your knowledge, time and support.

Hi, I sent the ds260 form (in June) and for my son (born in May 2019) I inserted "other documents". in november he will make the passport. should I update the ds260 form or can I bring the new passport to the interview? thank you! 2020EU29XXX

Sorry guys if this sounds like a stupid question. is about submitting DS 260 form, my first son and my new baby doesn't have a passport yet. It will take about 2 more months for their passports to be available. my question is,
1) Is their passport required to submit Ds 260 forms as derivatives?
2)Me as the principal applicant can i go ahead and submit the form now while i do that for my kids when their passports are available.
3) is it wise to wait for all documents to be available for entire family before submitting base on our high CN range. (2020AF658**)

thank you all for your knowledge, time and support.

It is possible to submit the DS260 form without the passport info and subsequently update the form with the passport details later on when the passport has been obtained. You however are better off, in this case, waiting until you obtain your kids passports before submitting your DS260 form since your CN seems to be on the high side.

Reactions: YTM
Hi, I sent the ds260 form (in June) and for my son (born in May 2019) I inserted "other documents". in november he will make the passport. should I update the ds260 form or can I bring the new passport to the interview? thank you! 2020EU29XXX

Update the form - you have enough time to do so before your interview.

It is possible to submit the DS260 form without the passport info and subsequently update the form with the passport details later on when the passport has been obtained. You however are better off, in this case, waiting until you obtain your kids passports before submitting your DS260 form since your CN seems to be on the high side.
Thank you Sm1smom i will wait for the passport to be available before submitting DS260. Y'LL are saviors.......

Hi Simon, I hope you are fine
I have a question about ds260 which is about name name i have 5 is there a problem if the last two names are added surname to be full like passport

Hi Simon, Sm1smom, and everyone!

Hope you all are fine. I recently encounter one challenge regarding to my sponsor. My sponsor is my cousin in-law who was born in USA with now family of 4 (two little kids) with annual income around $65,000.00. She previously has done sponsorship two times already. First sponsorship she has done for her husband (my cousin) in 2009 after they get married and now her husband hasn't yet gotten a citizenship, just a Green card holder. Second sponsorship she has just recently done for several months ago (FIY2019) for her single friend who already living in USA but he overstays with work permit which needing sponsorship from my relative.

Base on the condition mentioned above can you kindly let me know that can she do a sponsorship for my family of 4 (two little kids)? My interview date shall be in January 2020 if as I have learned from Mr. Simon's blog and YouTube. What else of recommendations you would prefer to provide me?
Note: my case number is 2020AS000071xx.

Thanks,
Manith

Last edited:
Hi Simon, Sm1smom, and everyone!

Hope you all are fine. I recently encounter one challenge regarding to my sponsor. My sponsor is my cousin in-law who was born in USA with now family of 4 (two little kids) with annual income around $65,000.00. She previously has done sponsorship two times already. First sponsorship she has done for her husband (my cousin) in 2009 after they get married and now her husband hasn't yet gotten a citizenship, just a Green card holder. Second sponsorship she has just recently done for several months ago (FIY2019) for her single friend who already living in USA but he overstays with work permit which needing sponsorship from my relative.

Base on the condition mentioned above can you kindly let me know that can she do a sponsorship for my family of 4 (two little kids)? My interview date shall be in January 2020 if as I have learned from Mr. Simon's blog and YouTube. What else of recommendations you would prefer to provide me?
Note: my case number is 2020AS000071xx.

Thanks,
Manith

I already answered this...