• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

Hello everyone,
I have two questions:
1 - I realized that I had entered my father's surname without an accent. His surname is Futrò, but on the ds260 form I wrote Futro because he didn't take the character '. is it okay?
2 - the name of my city of birth is very long and the characters were not enough. I put the name with the dot.
is it okay?

These shouldn’t be a problem

Hello forum,
Thank you for so much helpful information!

I have a question regarding incorrect birth city of main applicant. It turned out that the birthcity given on eDV is a name of district of the actual person's birthcity . Does it lead to disqualification as this person is a main applicant?

Also the problem is that he cannot edit the city in DS-260 as it always times out after updating this particular information (while editing of other fields works fine). Is it something that KCC can edit on their side because he's been trying to unsuccessfully edit the birthplace for like three days in a row?

Thank you very much and forgive me if this is something that has been asked before.

1. Not a problem
2. KCC does not modify or edit submitted forms on selectee’s behalf.

No, but why would he withdraw it now rather than just keeping it in place as a backup?

Thanks Susie. Due to some personal issues, we don't want to hold the application at all. My hubby is thinking to withdraw it now before I submit the DS260 for my DV case.

Hi everyone!

I have something needing your help. Can you tell me that in the below attached image, what is the annual income that we shall fill in form I-134? It is number 1 = 65,082, or it is number x = 41,253, (x=1-2-5), or another else?
IMG_20190726_080706.JPG
Please help me for clear clarification on this.

Thanks,

I submitted on Jul 17th and got the confirmation email right away but still waiting for the second email. I don't expect to have it soon but t was very fast for you. What's your CN range?

Just got my confirmation email that my application is now complete and processed with all documentation. Have you?

1. $65,082
Hi Sm1smom!
One more question is that can I use this form attached with one another form as in images plus I-134 form to present at CO? Is it acceptable for I-134 and supporting documents ?
IMG_20190726_080706.JPGIMG_20190727_080936.JPG
Hope you would help me with it.

Thanks,

Last edited:
I submitted on Jul 17th and got the confirmation email right away but still waiting for the second email. I don't expect to have it soon but t was very fast for you. What's your CN range?
What is your CN and region?

Hi everyone! Hope you can help

I am concerned about the part in the ds260 about previous jobs. I have had normal permanent job since 2015. Before there was one place for a year that I can mention too. Before this I had temporary jobs (from 3 days to several months). I was a student so it all was scut work (shop assistent, car wash etc). The thing is that I can't recall them all clearly. But I am worried what if they check somehow with their sources the data I send about my work experience and find some information about those jobs (for instance in my country an employer has to pay taxes and other fees for me directly to the state agencies), and then ask why I provided the false information. Generally is it ok not to provide part time jobs like these?

Happy for you, I still didn't get anything. When did you submit and what is you CN range?

Submitted Wednesday 24 July and got the email confirming it was processed yesterday Friday 26 July. Strange how you still didn’t get anything though. I’m guessing it could be you have a high case number? I’m not sure to be honest

Hi everyone! Hope you can help

I am concerned about the part in the ds260 about previous jobs. I have had normal permanent job since 2015. Before there was one place for a year that I can mention too. Before this I had temporary jobs (from 3 days to several months). I was a student so it all was scut work (shop assistent, car wash etc). The thing is that I can't recall them all clearly. But I am worried what if they check somehow with their sources the data I send about my work experience and find some information about those jobs (for instance in my country an employer has to pay taxes and other fees for me directly to the state agencies), and then ask why I provided the false information. Generally is it ok not to provide part time jobs like these?

Don’t overthink things. If you were a student at the time of doing all those temporary jobs, listing your occupation as being a student at that time is fine. You don’t need to list all the part time jobs.

Hi Everyone,
I'm from Yemen and I won the DV lottery 2020 with my family with a CN number AS10,8xx
I know that because of the travel ban we have no chance to get the visa, however, I'm in the process of getting another citizenship (unbanned country) and this process might take 3-4 months.
any advice on that? and when I'm supposed to submit my 260 form? and in case of getting this new citizenship is it going to work or not?

Hi Everyone,
I'm from Yemen and I won the DV lottery 2020 with my family with a CN number AS10,8xx
I know that because of the travel ban we have no chance to get the visa, however, I'm in the process of getting another citizenship (unbanned country) and this process might take 3-4 months.
any advice on that? and when I'm supposed to submit my 260 form? and in case of getting this new citizenship is it going to work or not?

I would say that as you have no chance until you get a passport from an unbanned country, and as you would anyway need to put\update those details in the ds260 for background check purposes, you may as well wait till you have that passport before submitting the DS.

Hi, I always thank you guys.

Recently I had reopen the DS260 and tried to switch from AOS to CO and resubmitted.
But I made a mistake. I submitted my home phone number incorrectly. So should I ask them to open it again? :/