• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Oceania Selectees

Thanks for this, although there are no Adelaide doctors mentioned. Does anyone know of any approved? Or should I contact the usa embassy in Sydney to ask?
Thanks

I'm looking at mostly likely Austin or Portland (OR). Mid sized cities.

Anyway, i shouldn't get too ahead of myself, I haven't even had the interview yet.

Anyway, i shouldn't get too ahead of myself, I haven't even had the interview yet.

We'll be travelling to Oregon as well, (final destination is Bend). Was there in February this year, and although cold and wet, Portland itself wasn't exactly snowbound. But as soon as you drove up the Cascades, the snow was still 1-2 meters deep along the sides of the road.

massively different though, weather and otherwise. You'll be visiting both?

Hi everyone, I’m getting certificates together and I am missing husbands year 12 graduation certificate. I have his bachelors degree . Will the bachelors cert be enough or will I still have to source a new high school one?
Tia

Hi everyone, I’m getting certificates together and I am missing husbands year 12 graduation certificate. I have his bachelors degree . Will the bachelors cert be enough or will I still have to source a new high school one?
Tia

I'm sure a degree trumps a school leaving certificate. However I am sure you can ask his high school to send a letter confirming he completed high school.

I'm sure a degree trumps a school leaving certificate. However I am sure you can ask his high school to send a letter confirming he completed high school.
Thanks Bob22. You would th8nk so but I don’t know how pedantic they can be!

When i did this way back in dv2003, all i had was high school. And a letter from my high school saying i completed it was sufficient. Granted this was in 2003 so it may have changed since then.

Most state authorities will reprint the high school certificate. I had to get mine done. You'd probably be ok but why risk it when it's easy enough to get a replacement.

Most state authorities will reprint the high school certificate. I had to get mine done. You'd probably be ok but why risk it when it's easy enough to get a replacement.
Thanks. We found the certificate, so now won’t have to pay $40 odd dollars for a replacement.and also just submitted all our forms. So now we wait for the 2NL.
You have all been amazing with help on here. Thanks

Australian selectee checking in.
Applied for the first time and got selected for the first time.

Didn't know anything about the case numbers or anything about these forums.

Go really lucky, not only being selected, but with my case number also being the lowest I've ever seen one.

Tia
I haven't seen anything about your spouse needing a HS certificate, only the selectee. If someone could let me know if I'm wrong here, that would be great, because I'll have to hustle more documents if so.

I haven't seen anything about your spouse needing a HS certificate, only the selectee. If someone could let me know if I'm wrong here, that would be great, because I'll have to hustle more documents if so.

The spouse is the selectee in this case.

Go really lucky, not only being selected, but with my case number also being the lowest I've ever seen one.
Firstly congrats! Good luck with the process!

Congrats!