• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Oceania Selectees

Hi new here. Husband was selected from our first entry into the lottery. 1xx. Pretty low. We haven’t done our forms yet waiting on a couple of child passports to return. If we get these forms off completed in the next couple of weeks would an interview of approx Oct still be on the cards?
First of all CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Yes do your ds-260 ford as soon as you get your kids passports back. Have you done your criminal background check yet. Also ask your Dr for a blood test to see what immunisations you need.

Oct is definitely on the cards for you! Good luck

If OP waits a few more weeks to submit the DS 260 forms like she said they’re planning on doing, I doubt an Oct interview is definitely on the cards for them. Remember October current CNs will come out in August with 2NL for those already processed and scheduled for interview following shortly after.

If OP waits a few more weeks to submit the DS 260 forms like she said they’re planning on doing, I doubt an Oct interview is definitely on the cards for them. Remember October current CNs will come out in August with 2NL for those already processed and scheduled for interview following shortly after.
You are 100% correct as always Mom, my mistake I was excited to see the under 100 cn

Make sure you get those forms in ASAP.

I spent about 9 months in the UK a couple of years back, do i need to get a police check there as well?

By the way, does anyone have access to a pdf (or single webpage) of all the instructions? All i have is that webpage which goes all over the place. I'd like to print it out.

I spent about 9 months in the UK a couple of years back, do i need to get a police check there as well?

By the way, does anyone have access to a pdf (or single webpage) of all the instructions? All i have is that webpage which goes all over the place. I'd like to print it out.

Since that is near the 12 months - get the police cert anyway.

By the way, does anyone have access to a pdf (or single webpage) of all the instructions? .

Which instructions? The Sydney Consulate website has a handy document titled DV1 Document Cover Sheet that shows all the documentation required for the applicant, specific to Australians. It also has DV2-DV3 Document Cover Sheet for dependants' paperwork. I tried uploading them and the link here but failed. They are on the page titled "The Interview" if you follow the DV visa link...shown as "Principal Applicant" and "Spouse and Children Applicants". That helped me create a spreadsheet of everything I need, (I hope!).

Thanks for that, that is useful. I'm from NZ but it gives me a good idea about what is needed. Nothing looks too dramatic.

First of all CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Yes do your ds-260 ford as soon as you get your kids passports back. Have you done your criminal background check yet. Also ask your Dr for a blood test to see what immunisations you need.

Thanks, doing forms this weekend but will finalise them, as said, in a couple of weeks. Do I need the police checks for the form submission? Or just the interview?
Thanks in advance, there is a lot to do!

Thanks, doing forms this weekend but will finalise them, as said, in a couple of weeks. Do I need the police checks for the form submission? Or just the interview?
Thanks in advance, there is a lot to do!

I already did the forms and don't remember any questions about police clearance etc. I think it must be for the case officer at the interview, that makes more sense to me since the case officer would be the one making the decision.

Hi all,

Very excited to say that my wife was selected with a case number in the 100s. DS260's submitted so now just waiting for an interview to be scheduled which I'm assuming will be in October.

I'm also assuming there's places in Melbourne to get the medical test done, but can anyone confirm?

Hi all,

Very excited to say that my wife was selected with a case number in the 100s. DS260's submitted so now just waiting for an interview to be scheduled which I'm assuming will be in October.

I'm also assuming there's places in Melbourne to get the medical test done, but can anyone confirm?
Congratulations

Here are the Melbourne drs

Dr. Stephanie Claire Dickinson
Dr. Stuart Turnbull
Sonic Health Plus
Level 10, 277 William Street Melbourne, VIC 3000

So with my case number being early 400's, I am thinking around new year for the interview? So should get the medical early december, does that sound about correct?

So with my case number being early 400's, I am thinking around new year for the interview? So should get the medical early december, does that sound about correct?
I’d say so Bob, when are you planning on doing your activation trip?