DV 2019 Oceania Selectees

Aidyn

Damn it! Yep, when I entered I was still living in Australia. I put in the ds260 back in June, and have just submitted the additional documentation now. Just trying to work out when-ish I’ll be interviewing / potentially moving!
If you are still trying to work out when you'll be interviewed then it sounds like you arent scheduled yet - so go ahead and have KCC unlock your DS-260, make the changes and resubmit. Unless you are about to be scheduled this month, you should be ok.
To help identify where you might be in the process, whats your CN?

If you are still trying to work out when you'll be interviewed then it sounds like you arent scheduled yet - so go ahead and have KCC unlock your DS-260, make the changes and resubmit. Unless you are about to be scheduled this month, you should be ok.
To help identify where you might be in the process, whats your CN?
No, I haven’t been scheduled yet, I just submitted the documents they asked for yesterday.
I don’t understand what you mean.
When I submitted my DS-260 back in June, I wrote London as my interview location.
But when I entered the lottery last year I was still in Aus.

Aidyn

No, I haven’t been scheduled yet, I just submitted the documents they asked for yesterday.
I don’t understand what you mean.
When I submitted my DS-260 back in June, I wrote London as my interview location.
But when I entered the lottery last year I was still in Aus.
ok so your number is current - meaning as soon as your docs are processed you will be ready for scheduling

It makes no difference where you were then you entered the lottery - the important thing is that you list the correct country of birth.
If you have already listed London as your interview location in your DS-260 then you don't need to do anything else - KCC will send your file to London

ok so your number is current - meaning as soon as your docs are processed you will be ready for scheduling

It makes no difference where you were then you entered the lottery - the important thing is that you list the correct country of birth.
If you have already listed London as your interview location in your DS-260 then you don't need to do anything else - KCC will send your file to London
Okay, cool.
I guess I was more asking if it makes it take longer, being in England rather than Aus. But I guess I’ll find out when I hear back, their auto response said 3-6 weeks!