• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Ghana Selectees

A brother is a winner of dv 2019 and has not filled d ds260 form yet will he receive a reply if he submit it at the end of this month.becos his results is what is delaying.
What results? He doesn’t need results for the form, just for the interview if it is a school diploma you mean. He needs to submit as soon as possible if he still wants a chance for DV2019, the form needs to be processed, documents received by KCC and interview scheduled (usually 6-8 weeks or so ahead but they only schedule once a month), he is going to run out of time if he waits much longer. I don’t think they will run out of visas because all regions are current, but he can run out of time if he misses the last window for interview schedules which will probably be late next month.

A brother is a winner of dv 2019 and has not filled d ds260 form yet will he receive a reply if he submit it at the end of this month.becos his results is what is delaying.

The form must be filled immediately
Which results are you talking about?
Or is he one of the candidate who just finished high school a week ago?

His case number is 2019AF00011---
Eleven thousand .....
It's just about mid June. Even if he submits right now, there is little chance he will get processed, asked to send his docs to KCC, and get on to the interview schedule within June. The interviews being sent out by end June will be for August already. Do you see, he then only has leeway for one more month to get an interview in the last month of the fiscal year. If he doesn't get on the list for interview invitations by July he may not make it on at all.

Hello guys am having issues with paying my $220 i got where they said select pay ,I click on the green button it opens but blank ,I have been waiting for the pass 1hour kindly assist me guys

I clicked on it but nothing

Am sure is your browser or maybe you have opened many pages at the same time. There shouldn't be any problem with that at all.

You never shared your interview experience with us. We would be happy to hear that as well.

Please is it possible to do the interview without the m medicals been done

Some embassies may allow the interview to proceed as scheduled following which you’ll get placed in AP until your medical is received. However in Ghana, assuming that’s where you’re interviewing based on your posting your question on this thread, you will most likely not be allowed to proceed with the interview without your medical exam being completed.

Please what is Good answer to give when ask why do you want go to the USA leaving your well paid job here in Ghana

Please is it possible to do the interview without the m medicals been done
it's very possible to do the interview without the medicals been done. so after you have a successful interview you will be told to go and do your medicals and send it to dhl.

Some embassies may allow the interview to proceed as scheduled following which you’ll get placed in AP until your medical is received. However in Ghana, assuming that’s where you’re interviewing based on your posting your question on this thread, you will most likely not be allowed to proceed with the interview without your medical exam being completed.
the embassy alway allow interview to go on without medical exam.

the embassy alway allow interview to go on without medical exam.

Not certainly true
A guy I went in with during my interview was turned back because he did not come with his medical report. He was told to reschedule for another appointment when the medicals are ready.
Accra embassy is unpredictable so no one should take chances.

Not certainly true
A guy I went in with during my interview was turned back because he did not come with his medical report. He was told to reschedule for another appointment when the medicals are ready.
Accra embassy is unpredictable so no one should take chances.
First time hearing something like this but well....

First time hearing something like this but well....

Those of us who have been on the forums for some time have seen a few reports like this.

We have also seen a number of reports about how difficult it is to reschedule interviews at Accra. I recall one case in particular someone tried and waited for months and then the fiscal year ended without him getting his rescheduling so he lost out.