• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Ghana Selectees

hi guys.
am new here
i got approved 3weeks ago after the successful interview. check my status and is now showing AP for a week, after been at ready for 2weeks

an info plssss

hi guys.
am new here
i got approved 3weeks ago after the successful interview. check my status and is now showing AP for a week, after been at ready for 2weeks

an info plssss

Have some patience. For now there's little you can do...

Did you have any issues with your documentation and where did the interview take place?

1. Just to correct the info you posted. It is not true SSCE certs were laminated by WAEC. I laminated my BECE and SSCE certs myself.

2. @Samtuga , no worries about laminated certs. I got approved with all certs laminated.
Maybe your year... my SSSCE cert came laminated with normal passport picture at the to right corner... may be your year but I've mine and that of my wife... without the lamination there's no way the passport picture would have stocked...

Maybe your year... my SSSCE cert came laminated with normal passport picture at the to right corner... may be your year but I've mine and that of my wife... without the lamination there's no way the passport picture would have stocked...

Well, it may have been laminated for your year group, I don't know about that. Just wanted to correct the impression that WAEC laminated ALL SSCE Certs because I know of several year groups whose certs have the passport pictures PRINTED on it...I responded just for the benefit of anyone who may read your original post.

.my police cert will expire on the 19th of april and my interview is on the 4th of april. Is it wise to go for a new one or i can go to the interview with the old one since it hasn't expired yet???

I think you should go with the one you have and if worried come up with it at the interview ( ask the one you Wld be submitting your docs to) ... If its your medical then it would be wise to do another one

Congratulations to all selectees. Praying for you all all. Coming here tonight brings me the sweet memories when I was a selectee in 2013 and got the visas for myself and my family. God will fight for you. Do not be anxious too much.

.my police cert will expire on the 19th of april and my interview is on the 4th of april. Is it wise to go for a new one or i can go to the interview with the old one since it hasn't expired yet???

I was advised to get a new one. If you have time, you should do that, too. Better safe than sorry.