• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Ghana Selectees

Hello .this is ray. I had d7 in chemistry but had 5 b's and 2 c's in the rest of my wassce. I have completed polytechnic with a second class lower in HND mechanical engineering. Please help me if am good to go or bcos of the D7 i wont be accepted...the money involved is very and not refundable so havt even filled the ds260 yet...waiting for answers before i fill the form .

Hello .this is ray. I had d7 in chemistry but had 5 b's and 2 c's in the rest of my wassce. I have completed polytechnic with a second class lower in HND mechanical engineering. Please help me if am good to go or bcos of the D7 i wont be accepted...the money involved is very and not refundable so havt even filled the ds260 yet...waiting for answers before i fill the form .
Have u gone for your certificate... it usually has only the subject passed...
English and maths are the key subjects so you are good to go

Please go there.. we like using proxy too much hence the mistakes we have on our documentations. If you are out of the country send a friend or relative. You don't need to know someone at WAEC to access their Services
Hello House, please does anybody knows someone at the WAEC office.

Pls i wanted to know if the maintenance of the ds260 site wont cause any problems for us ....like create a lot of backlogs and soo on for those of us selected in 2019 and still hav't submitted our ds260?

Any Ghanaians here with whatsapp group for DV2019 or anyone interested in joining one with me can pm me their numbers? I believe sharing experiences through the process would help us all. Thanks.

I submitted my DS-260 last month. After the reopening of the CEAC site, when i try to login I get the following feedback:

The case information you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) by email (kccdv@state.gov) or by phone (Public Inquiry Phone Number 606-526-7500 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EDT Monday – Friday) for further assistance

How do I get around this please? @Britsimon @SusieQQQ

I submitted my DS-260 last month. After the reopening of the CEAC site, when i try to login I get the following feedback:

The case information you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) by email (kccdv@state.gov) or by phone (Public Inquiry Phone Number 606-526-7500 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EDT Monday – Friday) for further assistance

How do I get around this please? @Britsimon @SusieQQQ

Looks like the website is still down - other users are reporting the same issue.

Thanks @Sm1smom. Could anyone update us once that issue is sorted, i will do same once I am able to navigate.

Well I am wondering if anyone has been able to navigate beyond the issue I raised above? I am still unable to access the CEAC site when I try to login beyond the initial stage after entering my case number, I am still getting this feedback:

"The case information you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) by email (kccdv@state.gov) or by phone (Public Inquiry Phone Number 606-526-7500 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EDT Monday – Friday) for further assistance"

Is there a working solution available at this moment? Thank you in anticipation.

I'm able to get through

What could be the reason for my inability to get through then? Just wondering....I need to unlock and make some amendments. I have already sent a mail to KCC for thet purpose but I am still unable to login even as at today.

Dear All,

Most grateful for the many ways you are sacrificing for DV-Selectees in getting the best out of their selection for the program.

I am a selectee of the DV lottery for 2019 with case number 2019AF9*** and I woukd have my interview in Accra. I submitted my Ds-260 in the last week of June for myself, wife and two kids.

Passports for two of my derivatives had to be renewed and at the time I used dummy numbers to represent the passport numbers so i could amend the numbers once the passports were ready.

I sent KCC an email on friday August 10, 2018 and I received a mail today with the following response:

"Thank you for your inquiry.

We are unable to process your request to unlock the DS-260 for case number 2019AF9***. You will have an opportunity to make any necessary changes to your DS-260 after your initial Diversity Visa interview at a United States Embassy or Consulate. If you need to submit a new DS-260 for a new spouse or child, please contact the Embassy or Consulate where your interview will take place after you receive a scheduling confirmation letter through the Diversity Visa Entrant Status Check system. For changes to an existing DS-260, it is not necessary to contact the Embassy or Consulate in advance."

1. Does this mail in a way suggest a change of policy on unlocking of already submitted forms, as per my case number I believe I am to expect an interview in the earliest in December 2018.

2. Would the initial passport numbers I indicated on my submitted DS-260 form put my case at risk?

3. Do I have any additional remedies with KCC considering the above or can I make any changes by contacting the US Embassy in Accra before my interview?

4. Does this message suggest that I may be scheduled for an interview earlier than expected?

I would be glad if you could spare some time within you busy schedule to help me get some answers to the above.

Thank you.

From my point of view I am sure the answer to your own question is clearly stated in your 4th point. This means you have to try as much as possible to get be passport of your kids on time before November, suppose you had your 2nl somewhere next month you will be schedule for interview 2 months after your 2nl. That’s my point of view oooo. Anyway all the best. Kindly PM me your number if you don’t mind. I am also from Oseikrom, Ghana. Thanks