• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2018 Starts Today

Hi,
I am from Australia, this will be my 4th attempt, so you would think I should know by now, but every year I am confused about the photos.
It states the photos must be 24 bit colour depth, I have no idea if my camera does this or what it really means, can anyone help?

Hi,
Hi
I am from Australia, this will be my 4th attempt, so you would think I should know by now, but every year I am confused about the photos.
It states the photos must be 24 bit colour depth, I have no idea if my camera does this or what it really means, can anyone help?
I'm from Australia too, check the properties of your photo, just right click and check the photo properties, there's a bit depth in details page of property window.

Sorry no luck yet.
I go to photos, select a photo and I've been through all the menus but can't find the Extended photo info.

hello every body please i need help, i have a question, my hasband started mu procedure visa immigrant f2a we are in a second part "nvc" and i just signed up lottery i want to know if i win lottery it doesnt affect my procedure visa immigrant f2a?? i want to kneow if i can choose and if lottery doesnt canceled my procedure visa immigrant f2a?

hello every body please i need help, i have a question, my hasband started mu procedure visa immigrant f2a we are in a second part "nvc" and i just signed up lottery i want to know if i win lottery it doesnt affect my procedure visa immigrant f2a?? i want to kneow if i can choose and if lottery doesnt canceled my procedure visa immigrant f2a?

The FAQs clearly state that you can apply for DV while another immigrant visa is in progress.

i have a step daughter from my late wife, she is 18 and doing her high school of which next year would be her final year,do i have to add her on my initial application or can she have her own separate application? the second question is im born in country A which is eligible but my parents both from country B which is also eligible, is it possible to have chargebility be of my parents since i reckon country B is low population than country A.

You would have to be able to prove your parents were in country B temporarily at your time of birth, and it is not clear that you can choose this route anyway if your country of birth is eligible. Safest is choose uour country of birth. By the way the selection is done by region not by country so your rationale is not entirely correct anyway!

You can, in fact you must, add your stepdaughter on your application and she can do one herself too if she will have completed high school by the time of her interview. It's not age that matters (as long as under 21 to be on yours ) but qualifying on the eligibility criteria.