• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Administrative Processing Cases

I'm sorry you are still going through this. AP is unpredictable and now you know why we were telling you earlier to ignore the updates.

The one thing I would say is that even cases from Iran (which very often experience long AP times) rarely go over 4 or 5 months of AP, so you both must be nearer the end of your AP as opposed to the beginning.
I have a depression because of this AP , you are right we must be patient.thanks friend

Here is my story,
i had an interview scheduled 18th of February, missed only original Affidavid of support, but i gave them copy and they accepted. Everything went good, also interview with the consul was ok and he said ok visas approved you can come on tuesday to pick up the passports. So i went yesterday, waited with the group, everyone got the documents except me. The guy there told me to come today because they couldn't complete all documents. As per today, i just received a call from the embassy and told me not to come today because they have some technical issues so they will call me when to come after passports!!!

I find this very strange as everything went well and now suddently there is some issue and i don't have a clue what is going on, am i under administrative processing, am i refused or i should wait now weeks mayne months in order to get final answer whether I'm IN or OUT.

This is frustrating so everyone who has similar story on maybe knows something please reply as i don't know what to do now.

Thanks in advance.

Here is my story,
i had an interview scheduled 18th of February, missed only original Affidavid of support, but i gave them copy and they accepted. Everything went good, also interview with the consul was ok and he said ok visas approved you can come on tuesday to pick up the passports. So i went yesterday, waited with the group, everyone got the documents except me. The guy there told me to come today because they couldn't complete all documents. As per today, i just received a call from the embassy and told me not to come today because they have some technical issues so they will call me when to come after passports!!!

I find this very strange as everything went well and now suddently there is some issue and i don't have a clue what is going on, am i under administrative processing, am i refused or i should wait now weeks mayne months in order to get final answer whether I'm IN or OUT.

This is frustrating so everyone who has similar story on maybe knows something please reply as i don't know what to do now.

Thanks in advance.
Hi

Nobody told you that you are under AP,so maybe there is just some tegnical issue i wouldn t be worried if i were you.Good luck

I use have a plaestinian travel document issued by Egypt for people do not have country, and I born in Saudi. Still I need to mentioned to the interview? And any risk for disqualification? Thank you!!!!

You should discuss this all at the interview. Obviously the US embassy are aware of the complexities of Nationality in that region. However, just answer the questions as completely and honestly as you can.

Here is my story,

Thanks in advance.

I don't know why you are stressing over this. It has been a few days. Relax and wait.

90 awkward days passed no news, no expectation no imagination just simply waiting. I think they count as a robot who doesn't feel anything.

85 days no update no nothing very sad month for me :(
Let's try to keep in mind that DV selectees have until September 30th to successfully complete their AP process. Undoubtedly length and depth of security screenings will increase going forward, whether one feels those to be warranted or not. Folks with low CN's will most likely not have to deal with timing issues to complete this process in time, unfortunately the final outcome may well look different for folks entering security screening related AP in July or August. So just remain calm, in all likelihood you will be just fine, as long as no issues come up during your screening process. Good luck to all!

Let's try to keep in mind that DV selectees have until September 30th to successfully complete their AP process. Undoubtedly length and depth of security screenings will increase going forward, whether one feels those to be warranted or not. Folks with low CN's will most likely not have to deal with timing issues to complete this process in time, unfortunately the final outcome may well look different for folks entering security screening related AP in July or August. So just remain calm, in all likelihood you will be just fine, as long as no issues come up during your screening process. Good luck to all!
It very nice of you,that you try to calm us down but i don t understand i gave em everything they ask police clereance from my country never no funky stuff in my life,and i realy don t understand where or what they are looki for,i m from a small country in Europe and i don t know why this happend to me,i just hope it will be over soon it s not easy to wait and don t know nothing what s happenig

It very nice of you,that you try to calm us down but i don t understand i gave em everything they ask police clereance from my country never no funky stuff in my life,and i realy don t understand where or what they are looki for,i m from a small country in Europe and i don t know why this happend to me,i just hope it will be over soon it s not easy to wait and don t know nothing what s happenig
The fact that you hail from Europe is actually good news for you in this case, as the US in all likelihood will have security information exchange agreements with your country in place which will help to facilitate the process. Look, this simply is a complex process which requires time to complete. Just follow up with CO on a regular basis, be polite and patient - there is nothing the CO can do personally: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_Advisory_Opinion#cite_note-8

The fact that you hail from Europe is actually good news for you in this case, as the US in all likelihood will have security information exchange agreements with your country in place which will help to facilitate the process. Look, this simply is a complex process which requires time to complete. Just follow up with CO on a regular basis, be polite and patient - there is nothing the CO can do personally: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_Advisory_Opinion#cite_note-8

Thank you for you r kind words and encourange of course