• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Administrative Processing Cases

Congrats Pitbulltr....been following your updates. Quite interesting. But thank God you pulled through. Just curious, you say your B2 visa was denied because your passport number and details were in the system and this was before you were preselected or submitted DS260 forms. How did they have your passport details since eDV application doesnt provide for this?
I dont know which details they had exactly, but probably the name in combination with date of birth etc.

Hello my friends I want to share with you one thing; we received 4 updates February 16 , February 17 , On 18 February and today .Yesterday we sent an email to the Consulate but I find it a little different answer 《Thank you for your e-mail inquiry. Your case is still under administrative review by the adjudicating consular officer. Please be assured that we will contact you when the review is done》is it mean that our PA is finished

Hello my friends I want to share with you one thing; we received 4 updates February 16 , February 17 , On 18 February and today .Yesterday we sent an email to the Consulate but I find it a little different answer 《Thank you for your e-mail inquiry. Your case is still under administrative review by the adjudicating consular officer. Please be assured that we will contact you when the review is done》is it mean that our PA is finished

Don't read too much meaning into the wordings, (same as what we've been saying about the "updates" shown). It basically means you're still under AP.

Helloooo

I also got update today my last was in 10 and another today it must mean something

You keep saying "it must mean something" despite what we've told you from other experiences we've observed. So tell us, what does it mean? The updates isn't a clue the AP is coming to an end. There have been cases on AP who did not report seeing series of updates on their status before their cases got approved.

I was denied a J1 visa back in 2011 (214b), that is why I could not travel under the Visa Waiver Program anymore
It makes perfect sense now, thank you. Good that you have now left non-immigrant visa tribulations behind you. Congrats again.

but I want to know is the Adjudicating consular officer who works on our AP ? !!

Simply the CO in charge of your case (most likely the one you originally saw). As Mom says, the note simply means you are on AP. Just that. Nothing more than that.

Tommorow will be 80days,it feel s like never ending story,any news guys ???
Hello there is no news,for we today 90 days:(

I'm sorry you are still going through this. AP is unpredictable and now you know why we were telling you earlier to ignore the updates.

The one thing I would say is that even cases from Iran (which very often experience long AP times) rarely go over 4 or 5 months of AP, so you both must be nearer the end of your AP as opposed to the beginning.

I'm sorry you are still going through this. AP is unpredictable and now you know why we were telling you earlier to ignore the updates.

The one thing I would say is that even cases from Iran (which very often experience long AP times) rarely go over 4 or 5 months of AP, so you both must be nearer the end of your AP as opposed to the beginning.

Hello Simon

I would like to thank you for this information believe it or not you realycalm me down a little bit,thank you and have a great day