• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

Hi guys
What does the 2NL means ?
Regards
2nd Notification Letter. It's basically the letter you receive notifying you of your interview appointment details after your case number becomes current and your forms are done processing.

oh nice but pls guys just gimme basics..i kno a need medical,borthcertificates,police clearance,school certificates n work qualifications... Bt is that all? And do I need anything to prove am the mum of ma son apart from birthcrrtificates?

Your son is technically an adult at 19, you do not need anything else outside of his birth certificate to prove you're his mom. As long as you listed him on your eDV registration, all you need to prove a relationship is his birth certificate.

thanks ivread all that and it was realy helpfull

It's exactly the same link as should be in your selection letter? I mean - yes it is helpful - that is its intention - but is there a reason you haven't read that site before someone on the forum showed you where it was?

Your son is technically an adult at 19, you do not need anything else outside of his birth certificate to prove you're his mom. As long as you listed him on your eDV registration, all you need to prove a relationship is his birth certificate.
thanks for that..i thought I'd need some other things apart from that

It's exactly the same link as should be in your selection letter? I mean - yes it is helpful - that is its intention - but is there a reason you haven't read that site before someone on the forum showed you where it was?
i did just i thought tger was more...im sry if i went off

Hi,
I wrote to KCC to unlock my case yesterday to add my husband. When should I wait for reply? What should I do next? Should I inform the embassy here?
My case is current, but the interview is not scheduled yet, and we got married yesterday.
Thank you

Hi,
I wrote to KCC to unlock my case yesterday to add my husband. When should I wait for reply? What should I do next? Should I inform the embassy here?
My case is current, but the interview is not scheduled yet, and we got married yesterday.
Thank you

Since you are not yet scheduled, you should just wait for the response from KCC. If they are in the middle of scheduling your case they might respond that they cannot unlock your form in which case you will have to then contact the embassy ONLY once they have your case (and there will be a few days when your file is in limbo). So - for now, wait. It might take a few days because they are having weather issues....

Congrats on getting married.

i did just i thought tger was more...im sry if i went off

People are not trying to be unhelpful. The issue is that we answer questions - but you may not be asking the right questions if you haven't read the instructions properly.

I must admit my other concern, and why I asked the question, was that you had not personally seen your selection letter.

My case# is around the middle of 2015SA11**. When are my biggest possibilities of interview appointment, May or July? thanks

Last edited:
My case# is around the middle of 2015SA11**. When are my biggest possibilities of interview appointment, May or July? thanks

Possibly May, more likely June. That is of course assuming you submitted your DS260 early enough.

Hi everyone,
I wanted to know if the interview date is directly scheduled by KCC or after the visa bulletin is announced the applicant can choose between some dates for example within that month. My cn is 2015AS5xxx and I have to go to Ankara for the interview, my problem is that I can't go to the interview if it falls in May(some specific dates in May ) and it is written in the website of Ankara embassy that the interview dates can't be rescheduled . What can I do ? And if I contact KCC in advance to tell them I can not attend the interview in May will it reduce my chance of receiving the visa ?

Hi everyone,
I wanted to know if the interview date is directly scheduled by KCC or after the visa bulletin is announced the applicant can choose between some dates for example within that month. My cn is 2015AS5xxx and I have to go to Ankara for the interview, my problem is that I can't go to the interview if it falls in May(some specific dates in May ) and it is written in the website of Ankara embassy that the interview dates can't be rescheduled . What can I do ? And if I contact KCC in advance to tell them I can not attend the interview in May will it reduce my chance of receiving the visa ?

KCC schedules the interview. Since the embassy has already indicated that interview dates cannot be rescheduled, if you're highly desirous of getting the visa, then you will have to do anything and everything to attend the interview as scheduled.