• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

I though maybe there will be a type ....wether it is a letter say that will consider to transfer me incase i can offer letter , or a normal offer letter ...anyway i will ask tommorow and see the result

Again, like Simon said, your company will know precisely what to write if indeed they're willing to transfer your employment to their US company or they want to offer you a new job with the US company. Any offer of employment letter presented has to be authentic and verifiable.

dear Britsimon
again in our persian forum , all who received their 2nd letter last night have been transferred from Ankara embassy to Abu dhabi or Yerevan embassy.
isn't it bad for us who our embassy was abu dhabi before because i feel it will make abu dhabi too crowded and delay in clearance ???
am i right or it doesn't make any sense ??

dear Britsimon
again in our persian forum , all who received their 2nd letter last night have been transferred from Ankara embassy to Abu dhabi or Yerevan embassy.
isn't it bad for us who our embassy was abu dhabi before because i feel it will make abu dhabi too crowded and delay in clearance ???
am i right or it doesn't make any sense ??

Well it might be good or bad - we don't know. But there is no point worrying about it - you cannot change it.

Hi guys ,
My interview was in mid of jun ,And my case was under AP for almost one month just got cleared last week
Already i dropped my passport to the embassy as they asked me 2 days ago .
i wanted to know if the visa issuance will be 6 months from date of interview or from the date of clearance date ?!!
Thanks

Well it might be good or bad - we don't know. But there is no point worrying about it - you cannot change it.
i know
but the main reason is clearance takes long time (4-6 months) and i'm wondering about mine ;) but i know as u said i can't change anything:(

Laleh abu dhabi have good potentioal for covering DV case from Iran.
While most of student & visit visa request handled by dubai embassy.
Dont worry about AP time ,4 months is normal for Iranian Applicant ,take look at ceac data provided by simon for seeing the load of abu dhabi ;)

"prince koffa, post: 2386883, member: 371664"]hi guys, am from Liberia, Africa. My wife and son won the DV 2015 and i wasn't part of the original entry but got added since we married after she played. Right now we are really nervous since our number is AF00081XXX, which seem relatively high. Should we still be hopeful? And if so, when do we expect an interview?

"prince koffa, post: 2386883, member: 371664"]hi guys, am from Liberia, Africa. My wife and son won the DV 2015 and i wasn't part of the original entry but got added since we married after she played. Right now we are really nervous since our number is AF00081XXX, which seem relatively high. Should we still be hopeful? And if so, when do we expect an interview?

It is a high number. If you get an interview it would almost certainly be in September.

Hello everyone, I have quick question. I submitted DS-260 on June 13, but however DS was unlocked and locked again on December 17 without any change (I asked KCC to unlock my form, but embassy have told me that there is no need to change anything, so I have just locked it in the same state) My CN is EU00029xxx so I will probably be current next month and I am curious if I am going to get 2NL and can I somehow check if my DS-260 has been processed yet?

Hello everyone, I have quick question. I submitted DS-260 on June 13, but however DS was unlocked and locked again on December 17 without any change (I asked KCC to unlock my form, but embassy have told me that there is no need to change anything, so I have just locked it in the same state) My CN is EU00029xxx so I will probably be current next month and I am curious if I am going to get 2NL and can I somehow check if my DS-260 has been processed yet?

Your form will be processed by now for sure. So yes you will get an interview next month.

Hi all ,
In DS 260 and in the interview we indicated that we will go to newyork, but due to certain circumestences we will go to california ... so we have some questions:
1- is there any problem to change our destination?
2- does this change affects the delivery of our green card by any mean?
Thanks in advance

Hi all ,
In DS 260 and in the interview we indicated that we will go to newyork, but due to certain circumestences we will go to california ... so we have some questions:
1- is there any problem to change our destination?
2- does this change affects the delivery of our green card by any mean?
Thanks in advance
No, my understanding is that you can change your destination right up to the POE.

Emily is correct. However, the GC has been known to still go to the old address - not all the time, just sometimes.

But no problem to change your destination.

Laleh abu dhabi have good potentioal for covering DV case from Iran.
While most of student & visit visa request handled by dubai embassy.
Dont worry about AP time ,4 months is normal for Iranian Applicant ,take look at ceac data provided by simon for seeing the load of abu dhabi ;)
I know
but since last year they said during july visa finished i'm under stress
actually my close friend in 2013 had inerview in april in abu dhabi and cleared after 40 days but as i told u i have bought factors (military+oil field job) . this makes me anxious.
but as simon said we can do nothing about it ;):(