• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

Britisimon, I don't know whether I have the facts right but by 2/2/2014 AF was at 4541 visas issued. If that is correct and given that by
mid this month or 10/2/2015 to be precise AF was slightly below 4k, does this imply that this fiscal year we are moving at a slower pace. What do you think are the factors in play and do we stand to see any improvement. I suppose may be it could be the DV fiasco (are we confirming low response late), the DS 260 FORM introduction or Ebola etc. You understand this process better, also please give us comparisons between DV 2014 and DV 2015 in terms the visa issuance thanks in advance.
Britisimon, I don't know whether I have the facts right but by 2/2/2014 AF was at 4541 visas issued. If that is correct and given that by
mid this month or 10/2/2015 to be precise AF was slightly below 4k, does this imply that this fiscal year we are moving at a slower pace. What do you think are the factors in play and do we stand to see any improvement. I suppose may be it could be the DV fiasco (are we confirming low response late), the DS 260 FORM introduction or Ebola etc. You understand this process better, also please give us comparisons between DV 2014 and DV 2015 in terms the visa issuance thanks in advance.
I believe Ebola is a factor Liberia for example has only issue 14 visa as of the 10 th of February 2014 due to lack of medical report to deside other cases winners had to get medical report out of the country whichwas expensive for many, where as last year same time Liberia had more than 14 visa.

Dear all
As I said before our interview is going to be in last week of March in Abu Dhabi embassy
But
Still in CEAC site our situation is IN TRANSIT
Is it ok ? Normal ?
Those who have interview in Ankara or Yerevan embassy their situation in Ceac is Ready !
Need your opinion pls

Dear all
As I said before our interview is going to be in last week of March in Abu Dhabi embassy
But
Is it ok ? Normal ?
Those who have interview in Ankara or Yerevan embassy their situation in Ceac is Ready !
Need your opinion pls
As much as you have received 2NL, I don't think it will cause any problem. They may not update it closely. Other guys who are scheduled for March may help you by telling what their status is.
But, one thing I want to remind you is - about AoS. I've seen two cases in this forum who were asked to present affidavit of support at Abu Dhabi embassy. I think the embassy in Abu Dhabi is strict about AoS or any financial proof. What is your plan?

I have never grasped the concept why the DS 260 form processing takes 4 - 5 months at KCC. Britisimon please enlighten me on this.Where exactly are
they processing these forms and what are they looking for, I believe this can even take less than 1 months, it remains a mystery why it takes that long, I don't know, please shed some light.

There have been suggestions that they may be doing enhanced checking since the introduction of the DS260, but that is only speculation. Other than that, the change in process itself seems to have caused the chaos.

It is slightly slow, but last year started slow too. You can expect to see an increase in pace so we will see around 5000 visas being issued per month.

As much as you have received 2NL, I don't think it will cause any problem. They may not update it closely. Other guys who are scheduled for March may help you by telling what their status is.
But, one thing I want to remind you is - about AoS. I've seen two cases in this forum who were asked to present affidavit of support at Abu Dhabi embassy. I think the embassy in Abu Dhabi is strict about AoS or any financial proof. What is your plan?

The other forum I post in has similar reports, it does appear Abu Dhabi is one of the stricter ones in asking for proof.

Dear all
But
Is it ok ? Normal ?
Need your opinion pls

Dear Lahel,
If you visit the our persian forum , all case for Abu Dhabi are in Transit state,It seem that Embassy still not updated the ceac .

hello am from Cameroon and from the release of the march visa bulletin can u predict wen I might becme current?? My case numbe is af40*** will it be may?? N wen will I get ma second notification

hello am from Cameroon and from the release of the march visa bulletin can u predict wen I might becme current?? My case numbe is af40*** will it be may?? N wen will I get ma second notification

I very much doubt the numbers will go to AF40XXX for May - the last VB has 30700 for April, so AF40XXX will be June at the earliest.

Thx for your reply
Actually I want to show my bank account and as far as I know if it's over the poverty line of USA is acceptable
In our Persian forum most people have done so without any problem

I very much doubt the numbers will go to AF40XXX for May - the last VB has 30700 for April, so AF40XXX will be June at the earliest.
. Kk thanks britismom,Bt I just can help bur hv butterflies in ma stomach...its realy a long waitin period...sobil xpect my second notification by June too?

. Kk thanks britismom,Bt I just can help bur hv butterflies in ma stomach...its realy a long waitin period...sobil xpect my second notification by June too?
and Il also like to know if the visa bulletin is moving normaly or slowly? ............

and inalso want to know,if I've been denied a tourist visa before bcuz u didn't hv a enough proof UL cme bck to ur country n not having enough funds for affidavit as a reason for denial will they go bck tk that reason n use against u for dv interview?

Hi,
My friend wrote that she has master degree on the dv entry form but on her ds 260 she wrote that only the thesis is not completed yet. Is this a problem since she is planning to finish her thesis before the interview? Thank you

Hi Guys,
I know that my interview will be in april (called the KCC) but I don't have the exact date yet. Is it fine to make the medical tomorrow? I have already scheduled it because I won't have the time in march to do it

Hi Guys,
I know that my interview will be in april (called the KCC) but I don't have the exact date yet. Is it fine to make the medical tomorrow? I have already scheduled it because I won't have the time in march to do it
wen u call kcc they tell u ur interviewmonth?