• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

The embassy will tell you only a CO can decide. So you will pay all the fees and then get denied.
Did you not read the link to the official website I posted earlier? Honestly, I am sure kakjose is trying to help you but he is giving you false hope. The CO has no discretion over this. He must disqualify you.
upload_2014-11-5_11-53-56.png

i guess Susie is right, sorry man, just wait for 2017 cause 2016 closed.

day 2 for my medical exam.
fyi
1.if ur appointment sheet show that your appointment is at 9:00 am make sure your there before 7am and if it shows at 2:00 or in the afternoon make sure your there by 12:00 noon.
3. once your at the reception make sure you submit you time sheet.(place it at a black tray on your right once your in)
2.if you had paid at cba on the first day of ur medicals,make sure ,after you place your time sheet at the tray that you should,you go to the cashier to submit the bank receipt .in tern you will be given their receipt.
3.at around 8:30 am names were called by a nurse to got to another room where you wait again for your name to be called again.
4.you will then be called to go to the nurse's room.(it is different for everyone depending on you medical report).(you will need to present you receipt which was given to you by the cashier plus your passport)
5.once done you will be asked to wait again.
6. a doctor will call you inside the examination room.you will present your passport and the receipt.(it is different depending on the medical report) and a full body check up will be done.(and you will be node):D:D:D:rolleyes:
7.if ur okay the doctor will give you a cd with your x ray .(if their are no holes in the lungs or no sign of tb)
8.you will then go to the vaccination room(it again depends on the person) side bar....they are painful:mad:
9. a certificate will be issued.
10.go home.

My case number is 2015AF700**. When do you guys think i will get an interview? I did everything right,perhaps according to me. Do you think it will be a little bit earlier? Another thing, in the past all these things used to be done through hard copy, but now that a new system has been introduced,could it be faster? I am just not sure how it will work. Those who have been through this please let me know.
Your Interview most probably will be in Late August Early Sept 2015.The KCC have a way of allocating VISA and which to me is NOT determined by MANUAL/AUTOMATED processing.The automation just make their work easier,but currently they seem to be familiarizing themselves with the new system.I guese

fyi
1.if ur appointment sheet show that your appointment is at 9:00 am make sure your there before 7am and if it shows at 2:00 or in the afternoon make sure your there by 12:00 noon.
3. once your at the reception make sure you submit you time sheet.(place it at a black tray on your right once your in)
2.if you had paid at cba on the first day of ur medicals,make sure ,after you place your time sheet at the tray that you should,you go to the cashier to submit the bank receipt .in tern you will be given their receipt.
3.at around 8:30 am names were called by a nurse to got to another room where you wait again for your name to be called again.
4.you will then be called to go to the nurse's room.(it is different for everyone depending on you medical report).(you will need to present you receipt which was given to you by the cashier plus your passport)
6. a doctor will call you inside the examination room.you will present your passport and the receipt.(it is different depending on the medical report) and a full body check up will be done.(and you will be node):D:D:D:rolleyes:
7.if ur okay the doctor will give you a cd with your x ray .(if their are no holes in the lungs or no sign of tb)
8.you will then go to the vaccination room(it again depends on the person) side bar....they are painful:mad:
10.go home.
Thanks for this info. Very useful for some of us with high CNs.
would you advise someone to do such medical examinations from elsewhere before heading to IOM? I imagine it would relieve some stress/anxiety.

Sm1smom, blunt is what I need. I was mis-advised by the cyber agent who helped me complete the entry. Said I shouldnt include her in the entry if I have no intention of travelling with her initially...that I can process her entry later. So you say my chances are nil?

Absolutely none, unfortunately. You will be denied for not lusting the child. Emailing KCC or the embassy as to what to do or trying to explain what happened is fruitless, the explanation will not be accepted at the time of your interview.

My suggestion is to cut your losses for now and save your money, don't bother to continue with the processing. Unfortunately DV2016 registration is already over, if only you came to the forum sooner you would have found out and be able to register again. So wait till next year and give DV2017 a shot then.

Thank you Nayfara for the insight. Just clarify something please, does it mean if you are given the CD then you are ok?
Also are you given your x lay film to take to the embassy? And which physical defects can lead to a denial. You also talked
about 8 weeks for TB, what did you mean. Thanks in advance

Thanks for this info. Very useful for some of us with high CNs.
would you advise someone to do such medical examinations from elsewhere before heading to IOM? I imagine it would relieve some stress/anxiety.
Not necessary but advisable:But if you have lived near a person with TB or having or had signs of persistent coughs.Make a point of having some tests-TB is the only MAJOR threat.

Thank you Nayfara for the insight. Just clarify something please, does it mean if you are given the CD then you are ok?
Also are you given your x lay film to take to the embassy? And which physical defects can lead to a denial. You also talked
about 8 weeks for TB, what did you mean. Thanks in advance
Being given the CD means you are OK and should proceed for vaccination.Absence of TB means you have to undergo some more tests, taking your sputum for three consecutive days first thing in the morning,then you wait for 8 weeks fro the results-most results in most cases turn negative-since its not usual for you to live healthy and yet have some active TB.
Don't carry your Xray/medical results-All CDs are left at the 2nd security entrance with other items -keys,....

I think i am now happy a bit having heard from you guys. I wish to also join in congratulating my fellow there.
Hi Odhiambo,in this open forum,you don't write your full names -edit your names or open a new account-may be the moderators will advice you..

At what point can one get disqualified because of passport photo can KCC expunge your name or its up to the CO?

Ingwe...am a lady. And yes the baby was born before the original entry...she was 8months at the time.

Thing is, I was ignorant of the whole process and am only getting to learn the strings. The cyber agent who helped me with the entry was equally ignorant and advised I shouldnt include her in the entry if I have no intention of travelling with her initially...that I can process her entry later. That was my MAJOR GOOF!
Now I see and feel you. Agents have shattered many a dream. It is sad especially when you look at how the rules on inclusion of dependents is highlighted.

The embassy will tell you only a CO can decide. So you will pay all the fees and then get denied.
Did you not read the link to the official website I posted earlier? Honestly, I am sure kakjose is trying to help you but he is giving you false hope. The CO has no discretion over this. He must disqualify you.
True. You will get a response saying that they cannot preadjudicate, that only the co can make a decision, and also refer you to the website which basically had the rules

fyi
10.go home.
You Scare the b**L's out of me! There is little love lost between me and injections. Very informative post.

With Nigeria out of the race, does anyone have an idea how this year will be for Africa especially for High CN. Any estimates for the cut off numbers? Thanks