• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

Hi Simon,

Thanks so much for your help. Yes I am from Kenya so if he can help me I will be so grateful. I am worried that if I don't fill the DS260 soon I may run out of time as almost everyone seems to have filled it in already.

I can host you. send me a private message for more details

Me to had the same problem.i don't have a close relative in the USA and the many(former greencard selectees) I knew never had their contacts.Your case might be current in July 2015 and hence don't trouble yourself so much since you can fill the ds 260 at least 3 months( Feb,March..) before the current month.But, if you must do it now,I will request a friend of mine to host you since he previously hosted another person with the same problem and he has offered to do so.(kindly note that there is absolutely NO strings attached).By the I can only do that if you are from Kenya?

@Simon....in which states?I might also reconsider my host :)!

Hi all, Wanted to find out what I should fill out in the DS260 form for the question "Do you have documentation to establish that you have received vaccinations in accordance with U.S. law?"
I only have yellow fever vaccine records... what did you guys fill?

Hi all, Wanted to find out what I should fill out in the DS260 form for the question "Do you have documentation to establish that you have received vaccinations in accordance with U.S. law?"
I only have yellow fever vaccine records... what did you guys fill?

On mine is NO , then under comments add need to check with my GP( Doctor)

:D:p
Hi guys my can is 2015af87*** when do I expect my interview date thanks

We'll certainly no earlier than September 2015, but in reality I think you have only a small chance of receiving the interview at all. The AF number cut off at 81k in 2014, and I am expecting the cutoff to come about the same point, perhaps even lower. All you can do is wait and see. Have a backup plan and also enter DV2016.

@ Shamah,waht britsimon is telling you is that you will probably be interviewed in SEPT 2015.(i repeat,PROBABLY).The final cutoff number for AF in Dv2014 was 81k,your is 87k,so incase you are lucky and the final cutoff for sept 2015 falls below your case number then you'l be good to go.(in reality that is unlikely),that is why you should apply for dv2016..........just in case.

Phew. Thank you very much for your response. Been holding my breath all along...just a clarification though...is it also cimt?

Thanks simon and entire house let me think of plan b

Yep quite right. I am not saying plan A is dead, several factors have changed for DV2015 (Nigeria out, quota reset, and reduction in selection stage cutoff for high entry countries). So, we could be surprised....