• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D:D

:p:p Ormania Really,
How can you be on a guest list hen you are one of the organisers? Remember its u guys who have landed 1st who are preparing for us the back benchers..
Arnold.

;) that's so nice of you.....;) It will be an honor for me to be in it. We should push this idea to make it happen....i love it.

Hi forum family, I'm sorry I've been away for quite a while, I had a family issue that made caused all this. My baby sis passed on on the 1st day of February. Its an incidence that really knocked the orientation out of my ka small brain, I feel lost to this moment, I can't tell the way forward, I can't tell up from down; straight from twisted. Death has absolutely won. Whatever it was out to achieve, this time it has achieved it, AND then some. I've lost an angel, a very beautifull soul, I wish at least any one of you guys knew her, you'd realize am not hyping or exaggerating her persona. She really was the most beautifull human being; never kept grudges, always smiling and happy, and so full of life. She was so excited of my trip to the US, and she always kept on saying how she'd miss me and how skype and whatsapp would kill the distance. She'd always diss me how I'd get fatter due to mcdonalds and all the genetically modified foods available in the US. I've been chatting constantly to some of the forum members, and they've been asking me how come I'm delaying my trip and I didn't leave immediately my visa got approved. I've been telling them its coz of the nature of my work and my contract; but the main reason was that I knew I'd miss my family so I'm spending a lot more time here with them. Little did I know God's plan was for me to bury my baby sis. Never did it occur to me, EVER, that any one single day I'd be the one to throw dust over my baby sis's casket. But I thank God for the beautifull 22 years, 9months and 6days she graced our lives. I'm gonna miss that beautifull soul, wah this won't be easy for me. So much has lost value over the last couple of weeks;laughter seems drier, joy seems dead, work seems tiring, motivation is out the exit, I honestly feel like am on autopilot. Living really, has lost meaning. The pain am feeling, I can't even find a metaphor for it, It hurts so soo much bana. I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy. The vacuum in that house is unbelievable. I feel lonely even when in a crowd of people. I have so many questions that I don't think any of you people would be able to answer. i don't know where to source the energy to move forward from here. People keep telling me that leaving the country would be the most ideal situation for a new fresh start, but all I see are tears when I look at the people am leaving behind. Not a single day has passed that I haven't seen this girl and thought about her. I thank God that I was here though, coz all this would have been hard if I were in atlanta. I pray God, everyday, that I get the energy to move on forward, and that I make my Guardian angel proud of me.pray with me y'all,pray for me.###

Hi forum family, I'm sorry I've been away for quite a while, I had a family issue that made caused all this. My baby sis passed on on the 1st day of February. Its an incidence that really knocked the orientation out of my ka small brain, I feel lost to this moment, I can't tell the way forward, I can't tell up from down; straight from twisted. Death has absolutely won. Whatever it was out to achieve, this time it has achieved it, AND then some. I've lost an angel, a very beautifull soul, I wish at least any one of you guys knew her, you'd realize am not hyping or exaggerating her persona. She really was the most beautifull human being; never kept grudges, always smiling and happy, and so full of life. She was so excited of my trip to the US, and she always kept on saying how she'd miss me and how skype and whatsapp would kill the distance. She'd always diss me how I'd get fatter due to mcdonalds and all the genetically modified foods available in the US. I've been chatting constantly to some of the forum members, and they've been asking me how come I'm delaying my trip and I didn't leave immediately my visa got approved. I've been telling them its coz of the nature of my work and my contract; but the main reason was that I knew I'd miss my family so I'm spending a lot more time here with them. Little did I know God's plan was for me to bury my baby sis. Never did it occur to me, EVER, that any one single day I'd be the one to throw dust over my baby sis's casket. But I thank God for the beautifull 22 years, 9months and 6days she graced our lives. I'm gonna miss that beautifull soul, wah this won't be easy for me. So much has lost value over the last couple of weeks;laughter seems drier, joy seems dead, work seems tiring, motivation is out the exit, I honestly feel like am on autopilot. Living really, has lost meaning. The pain am feeling, I can't even find a metaphor for it, It hurts so soo much bana. I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy. The vacuum in that house is unbelievable. I feel lonely even when in a crowd of people. I have so many questions that I don't think any of you people would be able to answer. i don't know where to source the energy to move forward from here. People keep telling me that leaving the country would be the most ideal situation for a new fresh start, but all I see are tears when I look at the people am leaving behind. Not a single day has passed that I haven't seen this girl and thought about her. I thank God that I was here though, coz all this would have been hard if I were in atlanta. I pray God, everyday, that I get the energy to move on forward, and that I make my Guardian angel proud of me.pray with me y'all,pray for me.###

So touching but take heart NAIROBBA i pray God our comforter will give u the strength to move forward although its not easy to loss a dear one but God knows why.

So touching but take heart NAIROBBA i pray God our comforter will give u the strength to move forward although its not easy to loss a dear one but God knows why. Just be strong at this trial moments for the devil is a liar and has no place in our lives.

So touching but take heart NAIROBBA i pray God our comforter will give u the strength to move forward although its not easy when we loss a dear one to death but God knows why. Just be strong at this trial moments for the devil is a liar and has no place in our lives.

Sorry for the loss of your young sister...death is indeed a robber and it does take the best away from us during life. Jesus in His own time will bring healing to you and your loved ones...true the gap your sister has left will never be filled but May the Lord the author of peace, comfort shower you with these as you go through these tough times.

Hey brother,

I really know how you feel and the words you’ve spoke above about your kid sister were such a reflection of which type of friend and a sister she was too you. I couldn't stop reading your post gain and again feeling the pain you might be going through right now.

Brother NAIROBBA, All I can assure you is that the bond you shared with your beautiful kid sister will not end with death. Its true you’ve lost a piece of yourself, but there will come a time when your grief will lessen and you'll be able to focus on happier memories. There is nothing that will ever replace your kid sister, but those fond memories will always cut through the darkness like rays of sunshine.

As a Christian born again, I sincerely believe that through all those years to come, your kid sister will always be there by your side whenever you share a story about times the two of you spent together.

John 16:22 - So also you have sorrow now, but I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you.

I really know that you already missing her tremendously but may these words of sympathy and encouragement that I have picked deep down from my heart bring you joy and comfort as you look forward to prepare your next journey to the states and together as DV 2014 Kenyan selectee forum, we shall miss her too.

I really know that this loss is no easier to bear, the void is no easier to fill, and the yearning to speak, to touch, to share will continue to be strong because you loved her so much.

All my love,

4turya

THESE ARE THE LATEST UPDATES FROM THE SPREADSHEET
(a) Interviews already done

NameCountryInterview outcomeA.P StartA.P EndA.P DurationA.P Outcome
1.Danny DenBurundiAdministrative processing........4/10/201331/01/2013123Visa granted
2.Family2133UgandaAdministrative processing........21/11/201317/Jan/201459 DaysVisa granted
3.GodiaKenyaVisa grantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
4.4TuryaUgandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
5.FeyisayoNigeriaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
6.Guy RayKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
7.NairobaKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
8.GhanamanGhanaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
9.OlelenkuKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
10.JimkoKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
11.GittaUgandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
12.Beth02KenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
13.NotezNot sureVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
14.PartitasKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
15. ResianKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
16.CarlkimKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
17.YVESY04RwandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
18.KinskiRwandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
19.Ison2013EthiopiaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
N/A

[TR]
[TR]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(b)The following have confirmed their interview months from 2nd Notification letters
1.Azmera from Ethiopia, Jan 2014, Give us the update
2.Samolaniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014,
3. Ooadeniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014, Give us the update
4.Lehw from Ethiopia, Feb 2014,
5.Ka Josy from Rwanda, March 2014

Last edited by a moderator:
;) that's so nice of you.....;) It will be an honor for me to be in it. We should push this idea to make it happen....i love it.
This idea is not a joke, we can make it happen, actually we can form an organisation. I borrowed that idea from one organisation which is called Uganda North American Association(UNAA), each year, they meet in a different state , last year they were in Dallas, we can borrow the same idea and form one for DV immigrants. Guys what do you say, my self am serious about this. Together we can make it happen. Enoo said that bore dome is waiting for us, we should find ways of mitigating it. The whole of us how can we fail to beat bore dome. This thing can happen once every year in a different state, what is money for?, we work so that we get happiness in life.
(Guys am not a politician do not get me wrong, this is just my idea)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Nairoba, all I have ti say is sorry and forward prayers for God's grace to comfort you always through out these sorrowful times.

To Nairobba its really tragic, my prayers go out to you and you family. God will provide you with the strength you need to move forward.

So young - a tragic loss. My thoughts are with you Nairobba.

My sinceres condoleances, hope you will find some comfort in Usa and go on with your life although nothing can replace such a loss!
Keep well

Hi delph_ne!!! Hope you arrived well anyway from you signature and the current time in moscow you must have already done your interview. I believe the faithful lord has already granted you victory as this is the house of victorious testimonies. I send my congratulations in advance for you were covered by the inhouse prayers. Now awaiting the victorious testimony from you. Cheers

aw Thank you so much...The Lord is good to me...my visa was approved!!!

This idea is not a joke, we can make it happen, actually we can form an organisation. I borrowed that idea from one organisation which is called Uganda North American Association(UNAA), each year, they meet in a different state , last year they were in Dallas, we can borrow the same idea and form one for DV immigrants. Guys what do you say, my self am serious about this. Together we can make it happen. Enoo said that bore dome is waiting for us, we should find ways of mitigating it. The whole of us how can we fail to beat bore dome. This thing can happen once every year in a different state, what is money for?, we work so that we get happiness in life.
(Guys am not a politician do not get me wrong, this is just my idea)

Yeah brilliant idea...one of the objectives could be helping new immigrants from Africa settle into the states...either by helping them find jobs, housing, medical e.t.c

hey foljks hop ya all good praying for success in this months interviews and i hop the wheel of success will continue to all the folks who have received their 2nl we wish you all the best ,kindly family continue with your work .Remember God loves you be blesed folks

Todays devotion
Ecclesiastes 3:9-14

What do workers gain from their toil? I have seen the burden God has laid on the human race. He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end. I know that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live. That each of them may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all their toil—this is the gift of God. I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so that people will fear him.

Remember GOD loves you you be blessed folks

Success indeed to all those with interviews and medicals...thanks for this Word.

Status
Not open for further replies.