• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
THESE ARE THE LATEST UPDATES FROM THE SPREADSHEET
(a) Interviews already done

NameCountryInterview outcomeA.P StartA.P EndA.P DurationA.P Outcome
1.Danny DenBurundiAdministrative processing........4/10/201331/01/2013123Visa granted
2.Family2133UgandaAdministrative processing........21/11/201317/Jan/201459 DaysVisa granted
3.GodiaKenyaVisa grantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
4.4TuryaUgandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
5.FeyisayoNigeriaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
6.Guy RayKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
7.NairobaKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
8.GhanamanGhanaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
9.OlelenkuKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
10.JimkoKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
11.GittaUgandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
12.Beth02KenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
13.NotezNot sureVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
14.PartitasKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
15. ResianKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
16.CarlkimKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
17.YVESY04RwandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
18.KinskiRwandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
19.Ison2013EthiopiaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
20.Delph_neEthiopiaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
N/A

[TR]
[TR]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(b)The following have confirmed their interview months from 2nd Notification letters
1.Azmera from Ethiopia, Jan 2014, Give us the update
2.Samolaniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014,
3. Ooadeniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014, Give us the update
4.Lehw from Ethiopia, Feb 2014,
5.Ka Josy from Rwanda, March 2014

Praise God, the list of winners has got a health growth. Look back and see where we have come from when this list had onely two winners, then you will sit down and respect God.

Hi forum family, I'm sorry I've been away for quite a while, I had a family issue that made caused all this. My baby sis passed on on the 1st day of February. Its an incidence that really knocked the orientation out of my ka small brain, I feel lost to this moment, I can't tell the way forward, I can't tell up from down; straight from twisted. Death has absolutely won. Whatever it was out to achieve, this time it has achieved it, AND then some. I've lost an angel, a very beautifull soul, I wish at least any one of you guys knew her, you'd realize am not hyping or exaggerating her persona. She really was the most beautifull human being; never kept grudges, always smiling and happy, and so full of life. She was so excited of my trip to the US, and she always kept on saying how she'd miss me and how skype and whatsapp would kill the distance. She'd always diss me how I'd get fatter due to mcdonalds and all the genetically modified foods available in the US. I've been chatting constantly to some of the forum members, and they've been asking me how come I'm delaying my trip and I didn't leave immediately my visa got approved. I've been telling them its coz of the nature of my work and my contract; but the main reason was that I knew I'd miss my family so I'm spending a lot more time here with them. Little did I know God's plan was for me to bury my baby sis. Never did it occur to me, EVER, that any one single day I'd be the one to throw dust over my baby sis's casket. But I thank God for the beautifull 22 years, 9months and 6days she graced our lives. I'm gonna miss that beautifull soul, wah this won't be easy for me. So much has lost value over the last couple of weeks;laughter seems drier, joy seems dead, work seems tiring, motivation is out the exit, I honestly feel like am on autopilot. Living really, has lost meaning. The pain am feeling, I can't even find a metaphor for it, It hurts so soo much bana. I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy. The vacuum in that house is unbelievable. I feel lonely even when in a crowd of people. I have so many questions that I don't think any of you people would be able to answer. i don't know where to source the energy to move forward from here. People keep telling me that leaving the country would be the most ideal situation for a new fresh start, but all I see are tears when I look at the people am leaving behind. Not a single day has passed that I haven't seen this girl and thought about her. I thank God that I was here though, coz all this would have been hard if I were in atlanta. I pray God, everyday, that I get the energy to move on forward, and that I make my Guardian angel proud of me.pray with me y'all,pray for me.###

Accept my condolence brother,with heavy heart,I grief with you.God will give you strong heart to bear the loss,there is nothing you or anybody can do about it,you need to move on with your life and God will give you strength to do that.

Nairobba, am not going to pretend to fathom what you are going through. It must be very difficult but I know you will get through it and come out stronger than you were before!

Hi forum family, I'm sorry I've been away for quite a while, I had a family issue that made caused all this. My baby sis passed on on the 1st day of February. Its an incidence that really knocked the orientation out of my ka small brain, I feel lost to this moment, I can't tell the way forward, I can't tell up from down; straight from twisted. Death has absolutely won. Whatever it was out to achieve, this time it has achieved it, AND then some. I've lost an angel, a very beautifull soul, I wish at least any one of you guys knew her, you'd realize am not hyping or exaggerating her persona. She really was the most beautifull human being; never kept grudges, always smiling and happy, and so full of life. She was so excited of my trip to the US, and she always kept on saying how she'd miss me and how skype and whatsapp would kill the distance. She'd always diss me how I'd get fatter due to mcdonalds and all the genetically modified foods available in the US. I've been chatting constantly to some of the forum members, and they've been asking me how come I'm delaying my trip and I didn't leave immediately my visa got approved. I've been telling them its coz of the nature of my work and my contract; but the main reason was that I knew I'd miss my family so I'm spending a lot more time here with them. Little did I know God's plan was for me to bury my baby sis. Never did it occur to me, EVER, that any one single day I'd be the one to throw dust over my baby sis's casket. But I thank God for the beautifull 22 years, 9months and 6days she graced our lives. I'm gonna miss that beautifull soul, wah this won't be easy for me. So much has lost value over the last couple of weeks;laughter seems drier, joy seems dead, work seems tiring, motivation is out the exit, I honestly feel like am on autopilot. Living really, has lost meaning. The pain am feeling, I can't even find a metaphor for it, It hurts so soo much bana. I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy. The vacuum in that house is unbelievable. I feel lonely even when in a crowd of people. I have so many questions that I don't think any of you people would be able to answer. i don't know where to source the energy to move forward from here. People keep telling me that leaving the country would be the most ideal situation for a new fresh start, but all I see are tears when I look at the people am leaving behind. Not a single day has passed that I haven't seen this girl and thought about her. I thank God that I was here though, coz all this would have been hard if I were in atlanta. I pray God, everyday, that I get the energy to move on forward, and that I make my Guardian angel proud of me.pray with me y'all,pray for me.###

So sorry my frnd...
Can't say for sure that everything will be well and that everything will remain the same. No that won't happen,
But what I know is that she was happy with your progress and success and I know that she won't be happy seeing yu breaking n melting down.
You must harden up, pull yourself back together and lets finish what we started.Do it for her, She'll be proud.
God will strengthen you in this hard times.
Keep safe.

Sorry for the lose my brother, take heart.

This idea is not a joke, we can make it happen, actually we can form an organisation. I borrowed that idea from one organisation which is called Uganda North American Association(UNAA), each year, they meet in a different state , last year they were in Dallas, we can borrow the same idea and form one for DV immigrants. Guys what do you say, my self am serious about this. Together we can make it happen. Enoo said that bore dome is waiting for us, we should find ways of mitigating it. The whole of us how can we fail to beat bore dome. This thing can happen once every year in a different state, what is money for?, we work so that we get happiness in life.
(Guys am not a politician do not get me wrong, this is just my idea)

Very noble idea, honestly we can do it. We better start the setting up sooner before everybody get his visa, disappear and buried in the day-to-day life ahead.

hallo folks encouraging words for our brother nairobba ,mate dont worry GOD LOVED HER MOST i believe that you will be more than happy to hear that she is with the almighty lord ,its a good sign to see how the house it giving their support for our mate ,may the lord bless you all.Remember God loves you and be blessed

Todays devotion

Acts 3;25-26

And you are heirs of the prophets and of the covenant God made with your fathers. He said to Abraham, ‘Through your offspring all peoples on earth will be blessed.’ When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways.”

REMEMBER GOD loves you house be blessed ,success is on your way

To Nairobba I send my sincere condolence to you and your family for bereavement unravels like a piece of cloth, the fabric of your life over time you will be able to reweave your piece of cloth, but the cloth will have a new pattern. Pole sana Brother....she will be proud of your achievements in the promised land.....

Thanks for the detailed info....for sure we can see what the Lord is doing in the forum with all the success testimonies, For sure the thread has wealth of info for everyone to cross the Atlantic....cheers Buddy

THESE ARE THE LATEST UPDATES FROM THE SPREADSHEET
(a) Interviews already done

NameCountryInterview outcomeA.P StartA.P EndA.P DurationA.P Outcome
1.Danny DenBurundiAdministrative processing........4/10/201331/01/2013123Visa granted
2.Family2133UgandaAdministrative processing........21/11/201317/Jan/201459 DaysVisa granted
3.GodiaKenyaVisa grantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
4.4TuryaUgandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
5.FeyisayoNigeriaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
6.Guy RayKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
7.NairobaKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
8.GhanamanGhanaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
9.OlelenkuKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
10.JimkoKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
11.GittaUgandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
12.Beth02KenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
13.NotezNot sureVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
14.PartitasKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
15. ResianKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
16.CarlkimKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
17.YVESY04RwandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
18.KinskiRwandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
19.Ison2013EthiopiaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
20.Delph_neEthiopiaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
N/A

[TR]
[TR]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(b)The following have confirmed their interview months from 2nd Notification letters
1.Azmera from Ethiopia, Jan 2014, Give us the update
2.Samolaniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014,
3. Ooadeniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014, Give us the update
4.Lehw from Ethiopia, Feb 2014,
5.Ka Josy from Rwanda, March 2014

Praise God, the list of winners has got a health growth. Look back and see where we have come from when this list had onely two winners, then you will sit down and respect God.

my brother NAIROBA i dont know explicitly what i should tell u right now, except that i am with u in my heart,i sincerely extending my condoleances to you and ur family, MAY GOD looks up upon YOU. i cant even imagive what u are going through at this moment, but GOD has bigger plans for u, we will pray for u brother. take care

I would like to join in the party....hoping it will be late this year as I am part of the group facing the CO in Sep. Hence will be jetting out Nov/Dec. I will start saving up my contributions now....Thanks for the idea....

Confirmed for Oklahoma big party
1.Skatche
2.Anold
3.Aleki
4.Ormania
5.Samolaniyi

Thank you for the devotion, may the Lord richly bless you.....cheers mate

hallo folks encouraging words for our brother nairobba ,mate dont worry GOD LOVED HER MOST i believe that you will be more than happy to hear that she is with the almighty lord ,its a good sign to see how the house it giving their support for our mate ,may the lord bless you all.Remember God loves you and be blessed

Todays devotion

Acts 3;25-26

And you are heirs of the prophets and of the covenant God made with your fathers. He said to Abraham, ‘Through your offspring all peoples on earth will be blessed.’ When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways.”

REMEMBER GOD loves you house be blessed ,success is on your way

Status
Not open for further replies.