• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our daily Monday prayer

Lord God, almighty and everlasting Father, you have brought us in safety to this new day: Preserve us with your mighty power, that we may not fall into sin, nor be overcome by adversity; and in all we do, direct us to the fulfilling of your purpose; through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Be blessed and remember God loves you! AMEN

thanks nick we will alway treasure your advise GOd bless your family
Cold Season
Different states have different weather, its extremely cold compared to african weather. Please look for warm jackets,boots kwa Mtumba, coz the cheap jackets here are from china and they are expensive for nothing. Come loaded,ensure you have money. some states they dont even go to work coz of the weather so google to be sure which state you are going, guys who have family ensure you buy jackets and boots for your children. All the best. Cold weather starts from Dec-April/June so do research my friends:cool:

I am about to resign because I am not getting enough time for preps, now I need to work on getting the PP from Kisumu but am ever up country, though I still needed their money for better preps. Do I need to do anything about getting the NSSF card in US or it will come automatically, advice me.

Well resigning now would deprive you of the much needed cash. Do you need to give notice of a month or more before you resign? If so then you might need to resign at the beginning of the coming month.

Our daily Monday prayer

Lord God, almighty and everlasting Father, you have brought us in safety to this new day: Preserve us with your mighty power, that we may not fall into sin, nor be overcome by adversity; and in all we do, direct us to the fulfilling of your purpose; through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Be blessed and remember God loves you! AMEN

Amen...thanks for this word of encouragement.

@olelenku hey!!!how are ur preparations going?

@family2133 Thanks for the information from you host.However i do agree with @christabel. I do think and believe driving a car is the same here, in america or australia or anywhere, difference are the rules governing driving where you are. so learning how to drive in a developed or 3rd country is gonna help u in the long term.

@akelloh thanks as usual for the spiritual nourishment.

@aleki man!i hope u didn't take a sem break from campus!if uv got time till aug to face c.o. u wont get bored?hehe!!

@nickelly thanks for information regarding warm clothes, taxes and info about how its going there!

THESE ARE THE LATEST UPDATES FROM THE SPREADSHEET
(a) Interviews already done

NameCountryInterview outcomeA.P StartA.P EndA.P DurationA.P Outcome
1.Danny DenBurundiAdministrative processing........4/10/201331/01/2013123Visa granted
2.Family2133UgandaAdministrative processing........21/11/201317/Jan/201459 DaysVisa granted
3.GodiaKenyaVisa grantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
4.4TuryaUgandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
5.FeyisayoNigeriaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
6.Guy RayKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
7.NairobaKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
8.GhanamanGhanaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
9.OlelenkuKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
10.JimkoKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
11.GittaUgandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
12.Beth02KenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
13.NotezNot sureVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
14.PartitasKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
15. ResianKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
16.CarlkimKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
17.YVESY04RwandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
N/A
[TR]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(b)The following have confirmed their interview months from 2nd Notification letters
1.Azmera from Ethiopia, Jan 2014, Give us the update
2.Samolaniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014, Give us the update
3. Ooadeniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014, Give us the update
4. Kinski from Rwanda, Feb 2014, Give us the update
5.Lehw from Ethiopia, Feb 2014, Give us the update
6.Ison2013 from Ethiopia, Feb 2014, Give us the update
7.Ka Josy from Rwanda, March 2014

My interview is on the 27th february.please house pray for me.

Hi delph_ne!!! Hope you arrived well anyway from you signature and the current time in moscow you must have already done your interview. I believe the faithful lord has already granted you victory as this is the house of victorious testimonies. I send my congratulations in advance for you were covered by the inhouse prayers. Now awaiting the victorious testimony from you. Cheers

Thank you Danny...on my way to Moscow right now..It is well :)

THESE ARE THE LATEST UPDATES FROM THE SPREADSHEET

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(b)The following have confirmed their interview months from 2nd Notification letters
1.Azmera from Ethiopia, Jan 2014, Give us the update
2.Samolaniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014, Give us the update
3. Ooadeniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014, Give us the update
4. Kinski from Rwanda, Feb 2014, Give us the update
5.Lehw from Ethiopia, Feb 2014, Give us the update
6.Ison2013 from Ethiopia, Feb 2014, Give us the update
7.Ka Josy from Rwanda, March 2014

Dear Family2133,

ison2013's visa was granted, lehw's interview is tomorrow but no information about Azmera, its been long since he was last active.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey foljks hop ya all good praying for success in this months interviews and i hop the wheel of success will continue to all the folks who have received their 2nl we wish you all the best ,kindly family continue with your work .Remember God loves you be blesed folks

Todays devotion
Ecclesiastes 3:9-14

What do workers gain from their toil? I have seen the burden God has laid on the human race. He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end. I know that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live. That each of them may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all their toil—this is the gift of God. I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so that people will fear him.

Remember GOD loves you you be blessed folks

Status
Not open for further replies.