• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx Aleki. I had woken up with a wild thought thats all. I am yet to apply for an EU police cert, so i was concerned that the CO may want to take time and verify the authenticity of the Police cert. My prayer and motto is NO MORE AP'S. cheers buddy...

no more APs utamaduni from now henceforth all we will hear are success stories broda huo roho wa AP ushindwe in Jesus name
Otherwise single or not lonely or not enjoy this day mates

haha! wil love to work more than that otherwise ur slowly taking up nairobba en lenku's place so nairoba and olelenku wake up b4 u r overtaken. Family2.. is nolonger around even Jonge mr captain!!!111

Aleki I am still here all the way till the end with my high CN of 78K

Congratulations to Carlkim, Resian and YVESY04 on your success. All the best as you prepare for relocation stateside.

OMG. congs Carlkim,Resian and YVESY04. I wish nice relocation preparations. YVESY04,share with me your experience in Nrbi at my gmail,we last talked when you were going to call brother Aimanda

not yet got lots of stuff to clear and also finish my driving school,tickets probably next month.
Guys, the debate here about going to driving school b4 landing into states was an interesting one but I missed to participate.Personally, my host told me not to bother my self with anything concerning driving.she says that she went to driving school in UG b4 flying out but when she reached US,she realized that it was not necessary.she says that she will sort out the drivin issues swifty once am there.so it seems driving lessons taken in 3rd world countries do not realy help much in US.

Inbox mw whatever info you do so need. HOwever States differ and each has its own laws which differ. One of my buddies had his POE - in Ohio - but the jobs where in a different State Pennsylavia - so that is where he moved.....and trust me he can tell you he works 16 stupid hours ---- and still enjoys it.
Arnold.

Hahahaha.. Anold,16 stupid hours hahaha am dying.
I intend to work 24 hrs a day and rest only on Sabbath,I want to make enough money and throw a party in Oklahoma for all of you at the end of this FY after all of us have made it to US, Watch the space!

haha! wil love to work more than that otherwise ur slowly taking up nairobba en lenku's place so nairoba and olelenku wake up b4 u r overtaken. Family2.. is nolonger around even Jonge mr captain!!!111

Alek,Jonge and I are still around.Jonge is in Zambia.My self these bosses of mine gave me more scope of work which keeps me rotating within central,Eastern and Western Uganda,no wonder am about to surprise them with a 50 pages resignation letter.So the frequent travels keep me away from the forum but I will be around even after the FY ends God willing.

I intend to work 24 hrs a day and rest only on Sabbath,I want to make enough money and throw a party in Oklahoma for all of you at the end of this FY after all of us have made it to US, Watch the space!

24 hrs huh? That party will be something!

Hi guys sorry have been silent for long. many apologies. good to hear you will through a party MHHHHH hah all the Best. Guys will be sooooo busy that when you have time you just want to rest. Time is money in America.You clock in you work no phones,once you clock out you just want to see the bed.No time for yourself,so guys have fun in Kenya/Africa:p

Tax Returns
Good thing about America if you earn less and you have a family,they pay you some money when you do your tax returns, if you earn more money in a year you pay the government, You can google that to get more information.:cool:

hy folks hop ya all ok congrats to my fellow mates and God bless you more and for the rest of us lets keep the faith and we shall see his rewards and i believe God has a reason for everything ,remember God loves you be blessed folks

Todays devotion

Habakkuk 2:3

For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
Though it linger, wait for it;
it will certainly come
and will not delay.

Oh May God give you grace i know its not easy,preach my dear.

Cold Season
Different states have different weather, its extremely cold compared to african weather. Please look for warm jackets,boots kwa Mtumba, coz the cheap jackets here are from china and they are expensive for nothing. Come loaded,ensure you have money. some states they dont even go to work coz of the weather so google to be sure which state you are going, guys who have family ensure you buy jackets and boots for your children. All the best. Cold weather starts from Dec-April/June so do research my friends:cool:

Hello mates,

sorry I have been silent...I am currently in Lusaka and rather busy hence the silence...Family2133 how are the migration preps going?

no more APs utamaduni from now henceforth all we will hear are success stories broda huo roho wa AP ushindwe in Jesus name
Otherwise single or not lonely or not enjoy this day mates

Yeap ALEKI...no more APs in this house till the end...

Eti? still working yet you got the visa...? wen this year began i wished to suspend even my last year in campus as i wait for 2nd nl. for Jonge and rest of us lets keep the lamp burning: Akelloh thanks for the daily devotion is high time i became official deacon of this family and start offering the prayers

ALEKI...please don't suspend school...if I am correct you are in your last year...finish then head to the states my friend and start all over.

Mates, my prospective host changed the address, this needs to be corrected if I intent to be hosted by him and I think even the CO will get me well. But now I want to change the host of course with different address.
When shall I do that? If I do this on the day of interview, it won't jeopardize my case?

I changed address while in AP so I think there will be no problem. Just have with you the address, you can change during interview or at POE. All the best!

Hmmm, 24hrs!!!! Let be ready for this "BIG PARTY"

I changed mine at the port of entry....even the CO told me not to worry about it but change it later at POE and thats what I did

Status
Not open for further replies.