• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff my brother...well in!!!settle in nice and easy in this winter that some of us wonder how we'll get used to.Be kind as to blog often the culture shock back there.lol. Quick question tho', can one apply for their SSN while not physically being in the +1? what are the requirements to apply register for it??

Hello...you've got to be here physically to apply fr your SSN...it's not really that much of a shock...once you've lived in Nrb you won't be shocked that much...I'll blog more often from now on...God's mercies so you arrive safely...

2014AF00015xxx
1st NL: 20th May
Sent forms: 25th May
Confirmation of receipt by KCC: 10th June
Police clearance: 13th Sept
Medicals: 19th and 20th Nov, successful.
Visa interview: 9th Dec. Thanks to GOD, granted.
Visa pick up:16th Dec at DHL HQ
SSN:23rd Dec
GC:

The Almighty God is always merciful and just...he does not fear nor favor anyone but accepts us all regardless of our race, creed, ethnicity and the amount of sin we've committed...we're all his children...so pray and always be faithful to him because he has done miracles to those who call on his name....

Thanks Guy for sharing this. Please share with us your experience at the port of entry and the flight staff

Hello...you will be given a form to declare everything you're carrying by the air-hostesses/hosts and then when you get to the airport...you'll have to queue so you may get cleared and that your luggage are checked and scanned...it's not something so worry about...I boarded Qatar which was the most affordable at the time...everything went well from Nrb to Doha but the was a lil hiccup and I stayed at JFK for an extension of two hours because of a snow storm but otherwise I really thank the Almighty God coz all went well. Once you got the visa the rest will be just to confirm you're not entering the country illegally or carrying contraband and other harmful items so be happy and thank the Almighty God coz all will be well...

2014AF00015xxx
POE: JFK NY on the 17 th Dec at 2pm b4 proceeding to Denver, CO..
GC:

The Almighty God is always merciful and just...he does not fear nor favor anyone but accepts us all regardless of our race, creed, ethnicity and the amount of sin we've committed...we're all his children...so pray and always be faithful to him because he has done miracles to those who call on his name....

Last edited by a moderator:
happy new year beth 02!happy to hear that your medicals were successful,its surely our month,one more step and you are done!all the bestm

Hello congrats...God's mercies as you guys prepare to face the CO...
2014AF00015xxx
POE: JFK NY on the 17 th Dec at 2pm b4 proceeding to Denver, CO...
GC:

Congrats on your medicals....all the best with the rest of the docs...and as you prepare for your interview!!!!

CN 2014000085**
Entry Check..2nd June 2013
Forms sent:06th Aug '13
Confirmed : 28th Aug '13
2NL...21 Nov October
Medicals..31th Dec and 02 Jan 2014
Police:..Yes .....
Interview: 20th Jan 2014
P.O.E..Michigan

Happy new year to all Mate.I completed my medical today and it was successful .Guys it cost around 91500 for 4 people.I thank God and expect more this month..hallelujah

Thanks for the info on P.O.E. experience I guess it was the only thing missing on the forum. Good to hear you are settling in well in Denver. Happy new year and may you succeed in everything you do.

Hello...you will be given a form to declare everything you're carrying by the air-hostesses/hosts and then when you get to the airport...you'll have to queue so you may get cleared and that your luggage are checked and scanned...it's not something so worry about...I boarded Qatar which was the most affordable at the time...everything went well from Nrb to Doha but the was a lil hiccup and I stayed at JFK for an extension of two hours because of a snow storm but otherwise I really thank the Almighty God coz all went well. Once you got the visa the rest will be just to confirm you're not entering the country illegally or carrying contraband and other harmful items so be happy and thank the Almighty God coz all will be well...

2014AF00015xxx
GC:

Hello...you will be given a form to declare everything you're carrying by the air-hostesses/hosts and then when you get to the airport...you'll have to queue so you may get cleared and that your luggage are checked and scanned...it's not something so worry about...once you got the visa the rest will just to confirm you're not entering the country illegally or carrying contraband and other harmful items so be happy and thank the Almighty God coz all will be well...2014AF00015xxx
GC:

Congrat on ur new life broda, am also planning to go wit qutar cos is d cheapest for nw, d problem is, is doha an english country cos I dnt wanna get missed up u knw wat I mean hw many minute or hour did u spend in doha b4 u joind a connecting flight.

Congrat on ur new life broda, am also planning to go wit qutar cos is d cheapest for nw, d problem is, is doha an english country cos I dnt wanna get missed up u knw wat I mean hw many minute or hour did u spend in doha b4 u joind a connecting flight.

The connection in Doha took less than an hour then the airport official spoken English and Arabic...so don't worry about language barrier...in fact they are many foreigners working at the airport...God's mercies...

2014AF00015xxx
GC:

hi guys,happy new year 2014..how much cheap is the Qatar airlines?

Amen to that guy-ray and thanx,happy to hear that you are doing great and thanx for the infor at POE,God bless.
Hello congrats...God's mercies as you guys prepare to face the CO...
2014AF00015xxx
POE: JFK NY on the 17 th Dec at 2pm b4 proceeding to Denver, CO...
GC:

hi guys,happy new year 2014..how much cheap is the Qatar airlines?

It depends on the date u want to travel bt lemme give u some breakdown for 15th of january its 960USD or dere abt bt I found d lowest for january which is 27, 28, 29 the cost is jst 796USD which is reasonable wen coverted to nigerian currency. So am planning to leave in 1 of dose days.

Am back my lovely friends

Good morning my family, I have been away but now am back. I hope every one went through the festive season safely. I wish everyone a fruitful 2014. I thank the members for keeping the forum active. GBU
Let me start by giving you the statistics at
Nairobi post for the period 1st Oct 2013 to 31st Dec 2013
StatusNumberPercentage
Issued6870.8%
Administrative processing2627.1%
Refused22.1%
Total interviews done96N/A
So my friends, no need to worry because the refusal rate is only 2%, the only worry is A.P , the rate is a bit high. The good news is that the issuance rate is high above average. Good luck to those who are about to face the CO this Year.

Welkam bak bro,you have been doing a great job and I cannot thank you enough,I am now at ease seeing how low the refusal rate is!God bless you and am very much praying for you!
Good morning my family, I have been away but now am back. I hope every one went through the festive season safely. I wish everyone a fruitful 2014. I thank the members for keeping the forum active. GBU
[table="width: 500, class:
[tr]
[td]Status[/td]
[td]Number[/td]
[td]Percentage[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Issued[/td]
[td]68[/td]
[td]70.8%[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Administrative processing[/td]
[td]26[/td]
[td]27.1%[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Refused[/td]
[td]2[/td]
[td]2.1%[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Total interviews done[/td]
[td]96[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
So my friends, no need to worry because the refusal rate is only 2%, the only worry is A.P , the rate is a bit high. The good news is that the issuance rate is high above average. Good luck to those who are about to face the CO this Year.

StatusNumberPercentage
Issued6870.8%
Refused22.1%

I was looking towards to see you around , just wanna inform you that
The CAEC is now operating so you can follow you status on line ...
Thanks

Welcome back, family!
Great job. I can see that the refusal rate is low.
We keep faith.

Good morning my family, I have been away but now am back. I hope every one went through the festive season safewish a fruitful 2014. I thank the members for keeping the forum active. GBU
StatusNumberPercentage
Issued6870.8%
Refused22.1%
So my friends, no need to worry because the refusal rate is only 2%, the only worry is A.P , the rate is a bit high. The good news is that the issuance rate is high above average. Good luck to those who are about to face the CO this Year.[/QUOTE]

StatusNumberPercentage
Issued6870.8%
Refused22.1%

Thanks for these statistics...as usual awesome work. Are these stats for the US Kenya Embassy only?

Status
Not open for further replies.