• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi...thanks to the Almighty God I arrived safely to the US on Tuesday afternoon...just from applying for SSN in Aurora...it's a bit too cold here but during late morning hours till like 3pm in the afternoon it has been warm...this is my third day around.Guys here are very friendly unlike in Nrb, I really thank the Almighty God for this opportunity and I pray that each and everyone of our fellow forumites gets the chance to get here...God's mercies as guys continue with the process...

2014AF00015xxx
1st NL: 20th May
Sent forms: 25th May
Confirmation of receipt by KCC: 10th June
Police clearance: 13th Sept
Medicals: 19th and 20th Nov, successful.
Visa interview: Thanks to GOD, granted.
Visa pick-up: DHL HQ Lusaka Rd on 16th Dec
POE: Denver, CO on the 17th of Dec
SSN:
GC:

In Jesus Christ I trust and put my faith always!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep on keeping on Nyakwar-Ramogi... the Almighty God does miracles each and every day...keep trusting and holding on him and he'll grant your wishes...God's mercies...

Hi...thanks to the Almighty God I arrived safely to the US on Tuesday afternoon...just from applying for SSN in Aurora...it's a bit too cold here but during late morning hours till like 3pm in the afternoon it has been warm...this is my third day around.Guys here are very friendly unlike in Nrb, I really thank the Almighty God for this opportunity and I pray that each and everyone of our fellow forumites gets the chance to get here...God's mercies as guys continue with the process...

2014AF00015xxx
SSN:
GC:

hallo mate we are really being blessed in this house ,guys are really winning the almighty hand is at work ,for those going for their interview still in Jesus name you will be victorious ,Olesh be blessed, we are waiting for your experience ,ghanaman am really happy for you mate and may success be with you all the way ,for those waiting for their turn ,patience folks .

Today's devotion

Psalms 27;14
Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

Remember God loves you be blessed folks

Keep on keeping on Nyakwar-Ramogi... the Almighty God does miracles each and every day...keep trusting and holding on him and he'll grant your wishes...God's mercies...

2014AF00015xxx
SSN:
GC:

Hi Guy-ray...We are glad and we thank God you made it safely. I wish you all the best in the future as you settle down!!! for those still on the journey we will keep on moving forward...Keep in touch with the forum. One thing i haven't come across in the forums is the point of entry experience. If you can kindly share with us on that!!! I hope you will have a white Christmas to welcome you.....cheers

2014AF00015xxx
SSN:
GC:

apologies my online family I've been so held up over this past week I haven't had time to blog; what with winding up the calendar year over here at work. But am pleased to let the house know I picked my visa on Wednesday 18th Dec, but that visa picture is sooo dark buwaana and the way I sweet talked those people to ensure they printed a colored picture, or atleast a light black and white one. Am light skinned by the way...cough cough. Am almost white. True story. They even wondered why I wasn't an american. I'm THAT light. Anyways back to apologizing:

At exactly 29 days into this A.P guy, I have received an update that my case is still undergoing admnistrative processing which is anticipated to last for 90 days or more. I have been assured that they are working on my case and once the qualifications are verified the visa wil be adjudicated right away.
Oh Lord God hear my cry, I know that with your Titanic/Astronomical/gigantic/stupendous/prodigious strength no obstacle can stand in your way to approve this visa, let your immense mercy prevail on my family and I . in Jesus' name I have prayed.

SSEBO...
wow wow wow!! Is that good news or WHAT!!! I'm glad they have contacted you; wow its already 30 odd days??seems just like yesterday my man!! I guess this waiting game makes them days fly by. Make sure we are the FIRST ONES to know when they contact you next to ask you to send the USCIS fee. Good tidings to you and the young ones..

Diversity visa obsession!!!

Thank you Britsimon for getting february VB for us.Now that i am current,i can now update the spreadsheet.I have been off the forum for almost a month now due to a lot of works and i also decided to stay off for some times because it seems the DV had become an obsession for me so i have to take my mind off it for sometimes.But am okay now and good to go..
I pray we all get our visa in Jesus name.

Samolaniyi,
I agree this thing can be so obsessive!!! Since yesterday am so hooked - and them reports are just pilin' on ma desk!!! But its also good to be in the know. Once you cut some slack this thing is so gone.
Arnold.

2014AF00015xxx
SSN:
GC:

Thanks Guy for sharing this. Please share with us your experience at the port of entry and the flight staff

apologies my online family I've been so held up over this past week I haven't had time to blog; what with winding up the calendar year over here at work. But am pleased to let the house know I picked my visa on Wednesday 18th Dec, but that visa picture is sooo dark buwaana and the way I sweet talked those people to ensure they printed a colored picture, or atleast a light black and white one. Am light skinned by the way...cough cough. Am almost white. True story. They even wondered why I wasn't an american. I'm THAT light. Anyways back to apologizing:
;)

Good stuff my brother...well in!!!settle in nice and easy in this winter that some of us wonder how we'll get used to.Be kind as to blog often the culture shock back there.lol. Quick question tho', can one apply for their SSN while not physically being in the +1? what are the requirements to apply register for it??

SSEBO...
wow wow wow!! Is that good news or WHAT!!! I'm glad they have contacted you; wow its already 30 odd days??seems just like yesterday my man!! I guess this waiting game makes them days fly by. Make sure we are the FIRST ONES to know when they contact you next to ask you to send the USCIS fee. Good tidings to you and the young ones..

I am tired of the waiting, my life is on hold now, have you ever paused a playing video, that is the stae am in now and without clear final out come. Anyway, God knows what he is doing, that is the most important thing now. When are you travelling, do not forget to share your experience about flight bookings and at the point of entry.

Arnold follow the steps below andcreate a signature.
1.Log in to your forum account.
2.On top of the page, click the arrow on Forum actions
3.In the drop down list that appears, select Edit profile
4.Under the settings group in the left pen of the window that appears , select create or edit signature
Good luck

I'd like to take this chance to congratulate all you mates who've successfully had their interviews. For sure God is with us, all that we are left to do the rest of us is wait for our day with the C.O, and wait for the Lord to come through for us,and He sure will in due time. For Family and Dannyden, the Lord will come through for you even much sooner than you think, have faith in Him, He will never let you down.

thanks tunakuwes#psyc#...I fall in one of them categories you've mentioned there. hehe

I am tired of the waiting, my life is on hold now, have you ever paused a playing video, that is the stae am in now and without clear final out come. Anyway, God knows what he is doing, that is the most important thing now. When are you travelling, do not forget to share your experience about flight bookings and at the point of entry.

I'm trying to remember how it was for me; the time between getting into the embassy and having my visa approved. THAT is a feeling I wouldn't want prolonged by an extra SECOND; leave alone 30 some odd days. Hang in there family, i'sall I can say. Am still in Nairobi; its a bit hectic here trying to conclude work stuff and leave for the festivities. I'm planning on leaving here sometime late Feb/Early March. We'll see how it goes, either way am good to go

Status
Not open for further replies.